Krusties #2 the sequel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread Captain 😘😘 although the title should have been 'Monsieur Crumble's Krusty Klub #2'. It's an honourary title for Crumble, was the title of the original thread (we had to have it moved cos it was in the wrong forum) and voted to keep it for thread "2. Oh well, never mind xx

Recap: we chatted about anything and everything and posted some good tuuuuunes 🤣🤣😘

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thanks for the new thread Captain 😘😘 although the title should have been 'Monsieur Crumble's Krusty Klub #2'. It's an honourary title for Crumble, was the title of the original thread (we had to have it moved cos it was in the wrong forum) and voted to keep it for thread "2. Oh well, never mind xx

Recap: we chatted about anything and everything and posted some good tuuuuunes 🤣🤣😘
Sorry about that, the thread moved so fast I blinked and missed it, I have missed a lot of content here.

• Heart
Morning Krusties! Oh dear FFS I have been catching up on skankywanky thread,piss has gone beyond boiling point,I give up I really do,so bleeping angry,lying Old trout.

Awww Ems that’s a gorgeous Pavlova yes I love the cow and piggywiggy.🥰

• Heart

Do people genuinely not see that poster for what it is? And think unquestionably they're real? It's not even about all the saved pictures uploaded confidently claiming they were someone's artwork (then the story changed). Then when called out they were constantly reading the thread saying nothing until on the thread everyone decided they were genuine. I know no one wants to admit they've been taken in by a con and want to believe it's read. But really so many posts read like a liar fantasist phoney.

mum didn't watch the current soaps but loved the classic ones in the avo, she used to call circumcised men Roundheads and uncircumcised Cavaliers, she was always asking me what I thought about the male soap actors (me with a red face 😳) willy's 🤭 she decided Ken was a Cavalier hence "frilly end" silly moo she was 🥰😍

l

clearly someone faking it all when you read the posts. they're probably laughing away at the people here they're fooling.

Reactions: 2
Morning all

Can I just say the apology by Katie is underwhelming. She is obviously very contrite as she’s back doing pap shots and tanning and shopping. Can’t be bothered anymore with people like her.

Does anybody watch Columbo? If I don’t watch a bit on Sunday I feel sad. That bloke is so clever and the villains always think they can outsmart him. Oh and the car!

Sorry this is a bit discombobulated just woken up still in bed.

Have a good day

Dolly please say hi to Dave and MrsEms send us a piece of your pavlova please.

• Heart
Morning all

Can I just say the apology by Katie is underwhelming. She is obviously very contrite as she’s back doing pap shots and tanning and shopping. Can’t be bothered anymore with people like her.

Does anybody watch Columbo? If I don’t watch a bit on Sunday I feel sad. That bloke is so clever and the villains always think they can outsmart him. Oh and the car!

Sorry this is a bit discombobulated just woken up still in bed.

Have a good day

Dolly please say hi to Dave and MrsEms send us a piece of your pavlova please.
I haven’t watched it in years Harri,I loved his dog as well.Dave is Kipping in his box.🤣Gave him a stroke.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I was watching an episode of Rooms the other day (70s drama) and was horrified by the tea this girl made, literally in and out the cup in a few seconds. How do you take your tea? I like mine medium strength not too milky half a sugar. Columbo likes his very very sweet, yuck!

Reactions: 7
I was watching an episode of Rooms the other day (70s drama) and was horrified by the tea this girl made, literally in and out the cup in a few seconds. How do you take your tea? I like mine medium strength not too milky half a sugar. Columbo likes his very very sweet, yuck!
I’m not a lover of tea,especially tea I have made.Coffee any day,fresh coffee as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thanks for the reports.

Afraid we've got a very suspicious poster here with a handful of irregularities. While it's not impossible that there's a valid reason for every single one of them, it's very unlikely. But with all they've shared publicly will be easy to send something in private to admin to validate.

Sadly we've had this before on tattle - people making up personas, changing accounts and faking a death.

Please always report rather than trying to mini mod

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.