Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
Soon this behaviour will come back to bite her on the arse one way or another. How embarrassing for those kids, not only a mum who parades her ghastly body in dirty underwear at any given opportunity. But how she speaks of her hatred of them. 😔
That is horrendous. Those poor kids. Who even does that, let alone admits it. Nothing is to blame other than her awful parenting. I tend to respect my kids and they respect me back. Her passive aggressive selfish personality is really exposing itself these days.
---
And I know I've said it before, but this dog keeps popping up on my feed and it's just Steve to me.😄
Screenshot_20230801_122113_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 42

howandwhy

VIP Member
So Toby wants to play in the box but it's a big box and Laura wants it gone, that's fine but WHY compare it to the size of a whales vagina? Just why? It's not necessary, it's a bit vile and IT'S NOT FUNNY
I was coming on here to say the same thing. She really isn't funny, that's not funny. Sick cnut.
---
Lol. She reminds me of Karl Pilkington, in Derek..but he looks better.
---
'She's a beautician love, not a magician' has got me creased 🤣🤣🤣
She'll probably steal that for her next shit show

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Pog Paulba

Have you seen the comments on the reel with the tights? Honestly, the state of it...

"I'm literally howling at the hole in your tights"

"The hole on the bum 👏😂😂"

"It's the hole in the cheek for me lol"

"Omg you never fail to make me pmsl"

They're actually cracking up over something that isn't even remotely funny. They're absolute fucking mouthbreathers. I reckon they'd be entertained if you jangled your keys in front of them. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
View attachment 2297162

good old Cuckold Steve, such a trooper
urgh. every time she rehases her "bReAkDoWn" story, it gets more and more dramatic. she didn't "almost top herself" - which implies that she *almost* died - hell, she didn't even try to "top herself"! she experienced suicidal thoughts and - rightfully so - sought help immediately. she didn't act on. those thoughts, thus claiming she "almost topped herself" just for clout is truly vile. suicidal ideation is horrendous to experience, but the thoughts are not synonymous with acting in those thoughts - which she didn't do. she spoke to a psych, and was discharged - because while experiencing sudicial thoughts is distressing, she obvs wasn't deemed to be a risk to herself - the way she talks about it as though she "almost died" and intentionally implies she was landed herself in ICU when is truly disgusting. she was in A&e waiting to speak to the psych team and then discharged - yet trying to make the situation sound as dramatic and serious and life-threatening as possible by lying blatantly. her behaviour is utterly shameful.

and as for the crap about steve wiping her arse - why?! as with most of the crap she spouts, i don't believe it happened, but even if it did, it would have been far more the result of Laura exerting a twisted sense of control over steve by demanding he do that - absolutely nothing to do with her supposed BrEaKdOwN. i'm sorry but experiencing suicidal ideation does not render you incapable of using the toilet without assistance. just fuck off with you lies Laura. the way she makes a mockery of people who genuinely struggle with mental illness on a daily basis, many of whom will have acted on suicidal urges and placed their lives at extreme risk, is an absolute disgrace. 😡

Reactions: 21

Stephie

VIP Member
any opportunity to create a reel of nothing more than her removing her clothes and wearing just her bra and pants to announce that other people cunts all under the guise of "content". seriously, how is this a career?!
There was absolutely no reason for her to get undressed during that reel. Was noting more than an opportunity to flash her stubbly crotch.

And the 'I've been ask so many times to do a make up tutorial with the mac contouring kit'

Really? I'd sooner take make up tips from Ozzy Osbourne than that ugly fucker. Her complexion is just awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

barmj

Chatty Member
Why does she sexualise everything?!!!! It’s absolutely disgusting and unnecessary… it’s a cardboard bloody box! She’s repulsive
How did she sexualise it? Be serious now, it’s just a stupid, immature analogy 🤣 unless you find whale vaginas sexy…

Ar Laura’s such a wordsmith, isn’t she?

IMG_9242.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
She really turns my stomach! The hanging of period pants, that have been near her dirty wormy arse, on a hotel window handle has made me never want to stay in a hotel again ever!

Also how the actual fuck is she getting enough air up her mucky vag to fanny fart hours later and to the sort of degree she described???? What the hell is she wanking with? Some kind of balloon pump??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

boundandgagged

VIP Member
So Toby wants to play in the box but it's a big box and Laura wants it gone, that's fine but WHY compare it to the size of a whales vagina? Just why? It's not necessary, it's a bit vile and IT'S NOT FUNNY

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Laura's advice is to avoid cunts, dickheads, assholes and wankers - all of which are categories she falls firmly into. 👍🏻

it's the caption that's sad though - "both my kids fall into this category". labelling her 12 and 8 year old sons as "cunts" is low, even for Laura. and the poor boys are stick with HER - the ultimate cunt/dickhead/wanker combo - for another five weeks. as if it wasn't bad energy that she announces to the world on a regular basis that she regrets ever having kids and wishes her sons had never been born! 😔

but hey, no guilt or shame necessary if you feel that way, because hating your kids and absolutely dreading spending time with them, resenting their existence - which YOU created, the poor kids didn't ask to be born - is how all rEaL women feel about their children, and referring to your kids as "cunts" needs to be normalised.

• Sad
  • Angry

Bobby bunny

Chatty Member
who the hell tells her she's funny?? (few sad people commenting on Instagram not included because she pays for their input/friendship !!)
Her "comedy" is all about degrading women ,NOT empowering them. Not sure why she thinks portraying yourself as a lazy, dirty, vulgar, unhinged, smelly person and depicting yourself as a mother who doesn't give much of a shit about her children's wellbeing, is classed as witty, hilarious, amazing blah blah blah
The minority may find her funny because she's absolutely ridiculous and they can look at her life and think thank god that isn't me!!!! or they are just thick!!
The MAJORITY of women just shake our heads in disbelief!! Your poor poor boys Laura and Steve.

• Heart

instaknobs

VIP Member
"my career as a stand up comedian!" - the only "comedy" about this is the fact that Laura genuinely thinks that she has a career as a stand up comedian - when her "job" seemingly comprises of gurning around on stage dressed in a filthy, unwashed minge costume, ranting about her kids, how she hates them and hates being a mother and how she has zero shame that she wishes they had never been born while sharing random dick pics - without consent - with her audience on a screen, and scouring the audience for women she decides look hot, thus are worthy victims of her predatory and stalking behaviour under the guise of "comedy". the jokes write themselves! 🤣🤣

and guaranteed the next few days will be the classic Laura bullshit of her constantly claiming venues have almost sold out - despite more than half ye tickets still being available - in an attempt to induce panic buying because she knows the tickets will struggle to sell, and then later the big "I've released more tickets at each venue" announcement, when it's actually just the ticket that haven't yet told, plus the seats the venue had reserved as press tickets, only to discover that nobody from the press is interested in watching Laura indecently expose herself live on stage. 🤷🏻‍♂️

View attachment 2418459
£46.50 a fucking ticket. That’s the only thing funny about her entire show.

This cretin needs to stay in her lane. Literally. The lane behind her house she stomps behind.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

ElChanguito

VIP Member
She inspired me but not in the way she intended. When I saw her on IG a few years ago I thought she was so disgusting it made me re-evaluate my own hygiene and appearance so I wouldn’t be like her! I lost two stone, bought a Philips Lumea and did IPL everywhere below the waist, got my hair professionally cut and make sure it’s always clean and tidy. Keep myself clean and hygienic, take care of my teeth and skin. Do my makeup nicely and learning how to be ladylike. It lead me to rediscover my self respect and femininity. Thank you Laura for being my inspiration every day to not be a foul, dirty ogre like you 🙏

• Heart

Chloe123456

VIP Member
I stoped following her ages ago cos she just pisses me off but I had a nosey & the fact she’s admitted to sticking her finger up & mouthing fck off to her child just because he wanted some toast .. I’m so angry. It’s not funny Laura you are abusive. I hope all this gets collected as evidence & sent to social services .. they’ve plenty to work with. You are disgusting!!!!

• Sick
  • Sad
Smelbins poor long suffering neighbour stated that Smelbin, wormy vag, doesn't like to be compared to CB. If this is rhe case why does she continue to copy everything CB does? She's using CB, just riding on the tailcoat of her success (badly)

If she doesn't want to be compared to CB, why doesn't she come up with something new? Stop with the reels of her copying top models, stop saying her shit husband is hot, stop with the god awful, shit show attempt at stand up comedy (not that it's stand-up show, as she couldn't write decent material to save her life!), in fact just stop altogether. Her latest reel has a tiny % of comments of her followers figure, just over 100 comments, of which most look like bots/paid for followers (does that explain comments which just have a string of smiley faces??), so clearly no one is interested!

She really is scraping at the barrel. She just isn't funny and never will be. All she does is copy, like scummy mummies, as well, also that Victoria Emes, copies her. As she hasn't got the talent to write anything, or come up with anything original. She got lucky with the viral video and hasn't been able to replicate that since. So it's not like this was ever a career for her. I'd say go back to being an admin ,but it sounds like she was shit at that as well, always going off sick and doing as little as possible, as compared to her team members.

She just uses her big loud gob to get what she wants, by the sounds of it and makes people's lives difficult, wears them down, so much so a manager at a previous job was fearful of her!
Good morning

yes the CB comparrison is a major thorn in her side and has been for many years, ever since the catsuit video.

We both have to say that Steve is a genuine lovely mild mannered person, not a blokes, bloke but quite a chilled out funny person. We cannot fathom out what the appeal is for him to be in this relationship, but looking back years when he had the breakdown and eating disorder as a result of them splitting up just smacks of insecurities for him. My mother bullied my Dad to the extent that he didnt think that he could be happy without her , when the fact was he wasnt happy with her but she kept him on a lead, maybe this is what Laura has and is doing.

Like a lot of you the wife doesnt think hes hot, but hes just nice mannered and personable.

One point that does, to us anyway show off the dynamic between them and who holds the power is that Steve chronic back issue, in the past he has been laid up not being able to move, lying on the floor having to be helped to walk but yet , Laura still tries to hang off him and do these silly pranks. I have a bad back and my other half (half the size of Laura) wouldnt dream of hanging off me for fear of hurting or damaging me.

I will walk the dog down the garages later and do a washing check to see if any has been done ha-ha

• Haha