Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stephie

VIP Member
Can't look at her back without thinking 'B & M Bargains colouring in book'

Also, I wouldn't wear that to any gym. It's bursting at the seams

Screenshot_20230515_164206_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Whattheaf

another day, another story to remind the world that she hates her kids and absolutely detests spending time with them! but hey, no. shame, because that's how all rEaL mother's feel about their kids, and hating every moment of the summer holidays needs to be normalised! 🙄
Soon this behaviour will come back to bite her on the arse one way or another. How embarrassing for those kids, not only a mum who parades her ghastly body in dirty underwear at any given opportunity. But how she speaks of her hatred of them. 😔

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

howandwhy

VIP Member
Rofl, the announcement on smelbins IG, has only 2 comments about her shit stage show with that withered old, crack whore looking saddo.

If they added ptwm, they could be Boggis, Bunce and Bean, one fat, one short and one lean! Those horrible crooks, so different in looks, were nonetheless equally mean! Lol

• Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Like her kid said that. We all know she’s minging but a kid wouldn’t say prawns no way.
i cam here to say exactly that! there is absolutely no way her child said that. it's also vile that she would even think to make up such a story. her son gave her a hug, and she thought "ah brilliant, i can share this in my stories and imply he smelt my crotch while hugging me!" why would you even be thinking about your genitals when at a kids' party hugging your son. let alone fabricate a story about your son sniffing her, to emphasise that she doesn't wash! she is utterly vile, and those kids are going to be so badly bullied with all this crap she makes up. 😔

• Sad
  • Sick

Chloe123456

VIP Member
I had to stop following this mess ages ago because she was pissin me off sooo much & putting me in a mood!!!! Just had a nosey yesterday & today & in the space of 18 months literally NOTHING has changed!! She’s still a filthy dirty pervert.. yes Laura you are a pervert who gets a kick out of exposing your vagina to people & as well as an absolute compulsive liar .. she should have a warning from the police .. exposing yourself to ppl without consent is dirty pervert behaviour

boundandgagged

VIP Member
That last post is pretty awful. Why put that one of your sons said that your fanny smells like prawns? Is she so desperate for attention? That poor boy
---
Seriously she needs to stop right now

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

boundandgagged

VIP Member
There are times when I don't find things funny but I can see why other people do, each to their own I say, BUT laura on the other hand is just vile and I cannot and never will understand why other people find her funny, those costumes are not funny, the dick pics are not funny, she is not funny and as for speaking up for real women, well that is funny because in all of my 55 years I have never met any woman like that, yes we have a giggle, yes we tell each other gross stuff that we may not want to discuss with our men but no we don't shit ourselves in the car and film it, no we don't piss in the woods in full view, we definitely don't (on purpose) roll in dog shit in our gardens, we don't leave sex toys out for workmen to see, the list is endless, Laura has gone far beyond what she set out to do but cannot see it

• Sick

Jjjjj555

That latest clip where Steve grabs her hair is disgusting & would be extremely triggering for anyone who's been though DV. How is that empowering women? Reported it so hopefully taken down. Do her management monitor her social media,? This is not OK on any level!
It brought back terrifying memories for me when my ex used to brutally rape and beat me.

• Sad
  • Heart

howandwhy

VIP Member
Most of the audience is made up of her so called "influenzer friends". They all hate each other and make out they are friends, but behind each others backs all stab each other.
---
Did my eyes deceive me or was it forty eight pounds for a meet and greet pre show? Who in their right mind would pay that?
See PTWM was there and is singing her praises. These women are the scum of the earth.
No idea, the fuckwits who follow her. I honestly can't fathom it.
---
I'm still waiting to see a review.......
---
Did my eyes deceive me or was it forty eight pounds for a meet and greet pre show? Who in their right mind would pay that?
See PTWM was there and is singing her praises. These women are the scum of the earth.
Ptwm posted this. Don't agree with it one bit. Why can't anyone have an opinion on anyone else? So like she steals money and lives her best life with that, but we can't comment or pass judgement? Like Smelbin trolls other women, stalks audience members, shits and pisses herself in public, hates her kids, destroys the countryside, but because she is living her best life, we can't comment and have issues with ourselves? Not me love, I am very happy in my own skin, I just don't like women like you and Smelbin, who think you're above the law, steal and troll others. They only do what they do online to satisfy their narcissistic egos and make money from the not so bright or switched on followers that they have. They don't give a damn about anyone but themselves.

Attachments

Last edited:

Catlady1

VIP Member
I mean if you clean the floor in your toilet on a regular basis it doesn’t smell does it? Not to the extent you need a powerful pet urine disinfectant. How embarrassing for her boys!!

• Haha

howandwhy

VIP Member
I do think a call into SS, is needed. If she suffers that badly with pms, then the kids must surely be at risk?
---
Lol, I had to. Poor Steve

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
sure you did, Laura! again with the lies and fabricated crude stories in an attempt to be "funny"! so desperate to be perceived as a #femalecomedian 🙄🙄

this didn't happen. and if it DID, it was 100% pre-planned and staged - just as she will have intentionally pushed other mother's out the way and pushed over someone's nan at her kid's sports day. grow the fuck up, Laura.

Screenshot_20230716_141110.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
That latest clip where Steve grabs her hair is disgusting & would be extremely triggering for anyone who's been though DV. How is that empowering women? Reported it so hopefully taken down. Do her management monitor her social media,? This is not OK on any level!
i can't even imagine how triggering that reel could be for others, given that i have no experience of DV and found it difficult to watch. the moment where he yanked ehr head up by her hair was disturbing and i don't get why she thought it was appropriate to post a video with such violent behaviour - especially as someone who makes such a huge deal about mental health awareness and being "triggered" etc, which all just shows that it's all words for the sake of engagement and means absolutely nothing to her. as if her crude and inappropriate sex pest behaviour wasn't bad enough, she is now trying to make domestic violence into "comedy". ffs, Laura - get in the bin. 😡😡

• Angry