Knee Deep In Life #7 Child hating ogre, smelly old minge, the life of Smelbin, makes her neighbours cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t give a tit about what she looks like. Suddenly stars getting aesthetic treatments and going to the gym. She’s a beautician love, not a magician. Can’t fix this.

IMG_5044.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Has anyone messaged dermabright to tell them, that they are fighting a losing battle and not doing themselves any favours in having this ugly tw@ tag them?

Wtf, I've seen some horrors, but this takes the biscuit (the whole pack in her case)!
---
Before she cut and bleached her hair and put holes in her face she was quite pretty. In the space of 12months or so she's aged 20 years.
She's never been pretty, I think she was just less repulsive to look at before the cattle/pig/livestock hardware in her face, dreadful tattoos and tit 'look at me, aren't I edgy" hair style.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I almost felt sorry for her reading about her Dad. But then I remembered she dragged the poor old sod out of his hospital bed to see her non comedy show to bolster her own ego and gave my head a wobble.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I almost felt sorry for her reading about her Dad. But then I remembered she dragged the poor old sod out of his hospital bed to see her non comedy show to bolster her own ego and gave my head a wobble.
Also if he has dementia can he consent to her broadcasting to the world that he has dementia?? I would be mortified if my child did that to me!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
So Toby wants to play in the box but it's a big box and Laura wants it gone, that's fine but WHY compare it to the size of a whales vagina? Just why? It's not necessary, it's a bit vile and IT'S NOT FUNNY

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
So Toby wants to play in the box but it's a big box and Laura wants it gone, that's fine but WHY compare it to the size of a whales vagina? Just why? It's not necessary, it's a bit vile and IT'S NOT FUNNY
I was coming on here to say the same thing. She really isn't funny, that's not funny. Sick cnut.
---
Lol. She reminds me of Karl Pilkington, in Derek..but he looks better.
---
'She's a beautician love, not a magician' has got me creased 🤣🤣🤣
She'll probably steal that for her next tit show

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
urgh, i still can't believe she dragged him from hospital to watch her show, because SHE wanted him to parade around dressed as a minge, talking crudely, complaining about his grandsons and sharing dick pics on a huge screen - especially if he wasn't even totally aware of what was happening! he looks pretty frail physically and if he is also diagnosed with dementia, he quite likely was not in the best mindset to be exposed to such vulgarity, and as much as dementia and memory loss etc is awful, and nothing to joke about, in his case, its probably in his best interests of he forgets who Laura is, because who would want the shame of HER being your daughter. especially when she is now exploiting him in social media for content, when he likely doesn't have the capacity to consent. but as always, consent doesn't apply to her - she's a #femalecomedian so it's totally fine for her to exploit people in the name of "humour". she is truly vile. 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 11
That's because she is horrific, inside and out and yeah ok laura the garden furniture looks OK but it's a close up shot, my bet is the garden it's in looks like a right tit hole
I saw the lean too at the back of the house and all the tit piled high, so I can imagine the garden is also a disaster.

Reactions: 4
I saw the lean too at the back of the house and all the tit piled high, so I can imagine the garden is also a disaster.
Her neighbour says the house is a tip and the place stinks because they don't pick up their dogs crap.
---
It probably also stinks because of her smelly self

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Victoria Eames (another painfully unfunny misery goblin with a face like a counterfeit busted birkin) does her garden up and this bleep of Babylon just has to copy. We REALLY need a side eye emoji on here. Most used button in seconds.

Reactions: 9
Why does she sexualise everything?!!!! It’s absolutely disgusting and unnecessary… it’s a cardboard bloody box! She’s repulsive

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Victoria Eames (another painfully unfunny misery goblin with a face like a counterfeit busted birkin) does her garden up and this bleep of Babylon just has to copy. We REALLY need a side eye emoji on here. Most used button in seconds.
Smelbin is like the tesco value equivalent of Victoria Emes
---
But they both have smelly, sweaty minges, according to the both of them. Both ugly wankers
---
Literally, wankers, both own those manky sex toys. I wonder how their husband's feel in front of all their mates....

Reactions: 8
I bet Steve is dragging out opening his eyes this morning if he has to look at that sallow skinned minger lying next to him
---
I don't usually comment on appearances because I literally don't care what people look like but Laura is a different matter, she goes out of her way to look gross because in her opinion she is being a real woman, she is being relatable but she has taken it too far, she sexualises everything and real women don't do that, yes real women sometimes look and feel like bags of tit, yes they get fed up with their kids but not ALL the time, Laura plays on her mental health, she twists things to suit her, it's all about her and no one else and just to finish, as I always like to say, LAURA YOU ARE NOT A COMEDIAN, YOU ARE NOT FUNNY

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
the way she talks about her kids - we get it Laura, you hae your sons, you hate spending time with them, absolutely dread the school holidays and wish they'd had never been born, but it isn't "comedy" to complain about them constantly. day one of the summer holidays, her youngest son wanted to play in a box - pretty standard child activity - which she decided that she would use to turn into "comedy" content, prioritising IG and making vulgar comments about whale's genitals than actually engaging with her son and joining in with his game, and then - having bitched and moaned so much about him wanting to play with the box thta he obviously gave up - she did a bit of colouring with him, and shared it on IG because she thinks she deserves some top parenting award....aaaaand that's it for the summer. Toby can duck off, because she gave him a few minutes of her time, and then spent hours creating content out of the inconvenience of him wanting to spend time with him, all under the guise of being a #femalecomedian. it's not funny. sure, parents may get stressed and frustrated over the school holidays, struggling to keep their kids entertained etc - but complain about them every single day on IG and announcing to the world that you hate your kids and regret them ever becoming a mother and will be spending the holidays telling them to duck off and get away from her, undoubtedly taking any opportunity to get out of the house, likely booking in a load of tattoo appointments etc as she did with those that coincided with her having to spend full days away from home during the boys' Christmas holidays. it's not "comedy" and it's not behaviour to be proud of, yet this will form the majority of her content for the next six weeks tilt he boys are back at school. those boys deserve so much better. 😔

and as for her post today, ffs. the ham flaps reel from the other day was beyond disgusting, to the point I actively had to avoid her content for a few days, yet now she is announcing to the world that her minge smells of farmyard animals and her breathe smells of 💩, in a way that i interpreted as her attempting to insinuate that she has been munching on her own poo, which quite honestly wouldn't surprise me. it only takes a few minutes to have a shower and clean her teeth etc, and it's vile she takes pride in not doing so. I don't get how steve tolerates it, knowing his colleagues must read her posts and feel utterly sickened at the thought of him being anywhere near her, and then having to come into contact with him at work, filthy and infested by association. hardly any wonder the guy gets absolutely wasted at every possible opportunity - and while he deserves it to a degree for enabling her, but if I had to sleep anywhere in her vacinity, I'd be dousing myself in bleach every morning in an attempt to decontaminate myself. 🤢🤢

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Why does she sexualise everything?!!!! It’s absolutely disgusting and unnecessary… it’s a cardboard bloody box! She’s repulsive
How did she sexualise it? Be serious now, it’s just a stupid, immature analogy 🤣 unless you find whale vaginas sexy…

Ar Laura’s such a wordsmith, isn’t she?

IMG_9242.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
She really is milking the "crack den" comment that she read on here!

Still going on about mental health. Why not go and get your HPD diagnosis, you utterly selfish pr1ck. Get some help with that, for the sake of your poor family.

What a car crash......

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.