Knee Deep In Life #7 Child hating ogre, smelly old minge, the life of Smelbin, makes her neighbours cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wait till her kids think she’s a c u n t too. Because she is and it won’t be long before they resent her putting all her tosh all over social media. Teenagers are a whole different ball game. I am manifesting hers being mean teens! And giving her everything she deserves.

Reactions: 5
Laura's advice is to avoid cunts, dickheads, assholes and wankers - all of which are categories she falls firmly into. 👍🏻

it's the caption that's sad though - "both my kids fall into this category". labelling her 12 and 8 year old sons as "cunts" is low, even for Laura. and the poor boys are stick with HER - the ultimate bleep/head/wanker combo - for another five weeks. as if it wasn't bad energy that she announces to the world on a regular basis that she regrets ever having kids and wishes her sons had never been born! 😔

but hey, no guilt or shame necessary if you feel that way, because hating your kids and absolutely dreading spending time with them, resenting their existence - which YOU created, the poor kids didn't ask to be born - is how all rEaL women feel about their children, and referring to your kids as "cunts" needs to be normalised.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
It's going to cover itself with even more colouring in book tattoos. I feel sorry for the tattooist having to labour over that smelly, hulk. Oh yes please get your leg done, so we can all laugh at you even more and your stupid attempts at "finding yourself" and trying to be the edgy, cool mum, when all you do is humiliate yourself on a daily basis. Can't wait for tour kids to become teenagers! Lol

Reactions: 9
If I ever see anyone wearing a "strong girls club" tee I think AVOID AVOID
Aren’t they also dated now? Poor Laura, she thinks she is bang on trend when in reality, she is about as current as my Mother in Law and the M&S classic range that she buys.

What next, doing a peace sign and saying “girl power”?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There she goes again, embarrassing her kids for everyone to see by announcing that they can't use the toilet properly. Perhaps if she taught them how to aim and if they miss clear up after themselves, she'd not need pet odour remover, which suggests to me that tha urine was left long enough to leave a longlasting stench. Idiot.

• Wow
I mean if you clean the floor in your toilet on a regular basis it doesn’t smell does it? Not to the extent you need a powerful pet urine disinfectant. How embarrassing for her boys!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I mean if you clean the floor in your toilet on a regular basis it doesn’t smell does it? Not to the extent you need a powerful pet urine disinfectant. How embarrassing for her boys!!
poor kids! it's as though her aim in life is to ensure they are humiliated and badly bullied. not only is she publicising the fact that they - supposedly - are unable to use the toilet properly, despite being aged 8 and 12, but also that she uses a dog urine neutriliser to mask the smell, instead of regularly cleaning her bathroom. utterly gross. and if she were a decent parent, by their ages she would have taught the boys to aim properly, and clean up any stray splashes of urine themselves! if she can't be bothered to teach her kids how to use the toilet, it's her responsibility to clean the bathroom, not leave it all grimy and germy, covered in urine, to the point she is relying on pet products to remove the stench and break down stains because the urine has been left to dry and fester. 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
another day, another story to remind the world that she hates her kids and absolutely detests spending time with them! but hey, no. shame, because that's how all rEaL mother's feel about their kids, and hating every moment of the summer holidays needs to be normalised! 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 11
another day, another story to remind the world that she hates her kids and absolutely detests spending time with them! but hey, no. shame, because that's how all rEaL mother's feel about their kids, and hating every moment of the summer holidays needs to be normalised! 🙄
Soon this behaviour will come back to bite her on the arse one way or another. How embarrassing for those kids, not only a mum who parades her ghastly body in dirty underwear at any given opportunity. But how she speaks of her hatred of them. 😔

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Soon this behaviour will come back to bite her on the arse one way or another. How embarrassing for those kids, not only a mum who parades her ghastly body in dirty underwear at any given opportunity. But how she speaks of her hatred of them. 😔
and given the fact that she regularly refers to ehr kids as "cunts", i very much doubt that sticking her middle fingers up at her son and mouthing "duck off" is the worst thing she has ever done. she regularly chats tit about them in her stories, despite knowing that they are in the next room and can hear every word she's saying, thus it is clearly no secret that she hates them and wishes they had never been born. and also, if Toby is 8 or 9 years old, surely he is capable of making his won toast?! the way she talks about the kids being unable to do anything to themselves, pissing all over the bathroom floor etc, she seems to be intentionallt trying to give the impression that she is parenting toddlers, when in reality, her eldest is at secondary school - and likely being bullied horrendously! 🤷🏻‍♂️

That is horrendous. Those poor kids. Who even does that, let alone admits it. Nothing is to blame other than her awful parenting. I tend to respect my kids and they respect me back. Her passive aggressive selfish personality is really exposing itself these days.
---
And I know I've said it before, but this dog keeps popping up on my feed and it's just Steve to me.😄
Screenshot_20230801_122113_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
And talk about all the hardship and trauma they caused her, news flash Laura your kids DID NOT ask to be born! You went out of your way to have them! F*** some parents.

• Angry
That is horrendous. Those poor kids. Who even does that, let alone admits it. Nothing is to blame other than her awful parenting. I tend to respect my kids and they respect me back. Her passive aggressive selfish personality is really exposing itself these days.
---
And I know I've said it before, but this dog keeps popping up on my feed and it's just Steve to me.😄View attachment 2348975
I saw Steve before I even read your comment. Ahahhahah amazing ahahhahah

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Could be worth sending this to SS
---
---
And I know I've said it before, but this dog keeps popping up on my feed and it's just Steve to me.😄View attachment 2348975
HAHA, I immediately knew who this was before reading, as well. Brilliant
---
It is praying to a god to make her less of a cnut. That would take some major miracle! She was born a cnut, she will always be a massive cnut, the end!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Happy birthday wishes for Steve with 19 references to herself, it's really not about Steve is it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.