Knee Deep In Life #7 Child hating ogre, smelly old minge, the life of Smelbin, makes her neighbours cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised she’s not put up a blooper reel saying she sat on a dog turd whilst trying to get her latest photo 💩

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
she's one embarrassing mother!!! Those boys of hers may not be able to voice their thoughts on her behaviour yet... but give it time!!

Reactions: 5
Wait. Wasn’t she bleating the other month about how much weight she’d lost and how it was a sign her mental health was bad so she was on a health kick. Now she’s overweight? I can’t keep up. So when she’s skinny her mental
Health is bad, but when she’s a little heavier she’s unhappy with that too?

Reactions: 6
Absolutely knocks me sick!
Absolutely gross and no Laura we are not all really like that it's just you that is lazy and quite frankly vile, this is not something to be sharing and once again you dip tit your poor boys will see this/hear about this and will end up hating you

Reactions: 9
That dirty smelly body, in full view of her boys and the neighbours, makes my stomach heave 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
who the hell tells her she's funny?? (few sad people commenting on Instagram not included because she pays for their input/friendship !!)
Her "comedy" is all about degrading women ,NOT empowering them. Not sure why she thinks portraying yourself as a lazy, dirty, vulgar, unhinged, smelly person and depicting yourself as a mother who doesn't give much of a tit about her children's wellbeing, is classed as witty, hilarious, amazing blah blah blah
The minority may find her funny because she's absolutely ridiculous and they can look at her life and think thank god that isn't me!!!! or they are just thick!!
The MAJORITY of women just shake our heads in disbelief!! Your poor poor boys Laura and Steve.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She is absolutely vile . Those poor kids are going to he tarred with her brush come high school snd probably end up getting loads of stick about because of her rancid ways she thinks is funny. She might not show their faces but locals will know who they are. Poor boys

• Sad
absolutely VILE. the way she shares this under the guise of it being representative of rEaL wOmEn - supposedly trying to "normalise" women never washing or changing their clothes etc. it's nothing to be proud of that your house looks like a crack den - a description of her house that she stole from tattle, hi Laura 👋🏻 - or flaunt her unshaven armpits when she regularly advertises those razors which she claims are incredible, yet clearly doesn't use - and the way she is so obsessed with relating all her descriptions as vulgar as possible. so she has toothpaste on her top. big deal. just get changed and chuck it in the wash - which would be far more reflective of the behavior of rEaL WOmEn than sharing a selfie and claiming it looks like cum. no Laura, it looks like toothpaste. grow the duck up. 🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Yes, let’s not forget the picture where she looks like a sausage about to burst and where she must have pulled a muscle sucking her stomach in like that

Attachments

Reactions: 3
If she had no shame, why is she bothered about her weight? Even if she lost 2 stone, she'd still be the smelly, gobby, bullying, narcissistic, ugly, boring bleep that she is. She can change her looks, but she'll always be a loser and talentless tw@
---
This is all a build up to her tit show, you watch, its all about drumming up engagement for it. Also that bit about having to weigh herself for medical reasons, what utter, utter bullshit. Oh she should definitely sack the PT and the so called tattoo artist. What a bleeping mess she is, visually and mentally. Tw@

Reactions: 6
Ruddy hell. Just seen her latest Insta offering. Her poor neighbours - looking out of the window and seeing that. 😱
Think she's missed the point of the pose. Sitting on your dog tit covered garden gazing at the fence. Doesn't quite have the same impactfull meaning as sat on a beach at sunrise does it

Her tattoos just scream B & M bargains adult colouring in books

And she's definitely trying to lose weight. That's why she jumped in the scales

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.