Knee Deep In Life #7 Child hating ogre, smelly old minge, the life of Smelbin, makes her neighbours cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and the gif are bleeping dickheads. They've turned into edgy posers , her hair looks shite , her adult colouring book tattoos look shite , her piercings look shite , and her patter is shite! His beard looks shite and his tattoos look shite and his wife is shite! Couple of shites who roll in shite!

Still banging on about her mental health journey to sell tickets to her crap stand up show, which you'd better not go to because she'll stalk you and want to "les" off with you! A true sex.pest, who believes she has ADHD, when in fact it's probably HPD.

Losing followers, hardly any comments or likes on her Gram or TT!

Neighbours can't stand her! Revealing that she does indeed live is a cesspit and wishes her kids were on the spectrum, to clear her of any poor parenting!

Has a PT, who should quite frankly be sacked, proven by the fact that her PT is now saying to go to the gym!

Thanks the @Tallyho for the thread title and @scorpioskitz666 for the opening paragraph!
---
---
Couldn't fit the e in on the end, but you get the gist of it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
There is nothing attractive about Steve whatsoever! Heโ€™s incredibly unattractive, both with or without a beard, heโ€™s a got a weedy little body, and heโ€™s clearly got no backbone or else heโ€™d be telling his car crash of a wife that her behaviour online is horrendous.
Also, why has she got her tits out yet again. Same old boring content.

Reactions: 9
She's really trying to make us believe that Steve is some sort of sexy hunk ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
possibly the most genuinely "humourous" content she has created is her desperate efforts to convince the world that steve is hot. it's just pathetic! nobody cares, and we all know that absolutely nobody has sent her messages saying they think he's fit - especially when we also know that Laura herself doesn't find her husband attractive, hence her sex pest behaviour towards her friends and the husbands of her friends, and her sexually harassing total strangers - literally anything with a pulse - and threatening random delivery man that she is gonna "sit on their face" etc. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคข

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I checked out some of the older threads on KDIL yesterday she was
Slagging folk off for going to the gym and being slim blah blah and now she is that person ๐Ÿ˜† she's been vile for a long while ๐Ÿ˜… Her content hasn't really changed exept she got more predatory. And no Steve isn't hot ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ wtf hahaha . She's also clearly just a lazy mink living in a stink pit... that part hasn't changed ๐Ÿคฎ Her kids will definitely get tore into in high school if there mates ever see their scum mums content .
---
Slagging folk off for going to the gym and being slim blah blah and now she is that person ๐Ÿ˜† she's been vile for a long while ๐Ÿ˜… Her content hasn't really changed exept she got more predatory. And no Steve isn't hot ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ wtf hahaha . She's also clearly just a lazy mink living in a stink pit... that part hasn't changed ๐Ÿคฎ Her kids will definitely get tore into in high school if there mates ever see their scum mums content .
But saying that in the older threads there is a lot of people thinking Steve is hot and she's punching, lmao . We all have different tastes but duck he's as hot as an old ice ๐ŸงŠ cube stuck in the back of a freezer

• Haha
Reactions: 5
possibly the most genuinely "humourous" content she has created is her desperate efforts to convince the world that steve is hot. it's just pathetic! nobody cares, and we all know that absolutely nobody has sent her messages saying they think he's fit - especially when we also know that Laura herself doesn't find her husband attractive, hence her sex pest behaviour towards her friends and the husbands of her friends, and her sexually harassing total strangers - literally anything with a pulse - and threatening random delivery man that she is gonna "sit on their face" etc. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคข
She is copying CB, as CB always goes on about her jot husband
---
---

But saying that in the older threads there is a lot of people thinking Steve is hot and she's punching, lmao . We all have different tastes but duck he's as hot as an old ice ๐ŸงŠ cube stuck in the back of a freezer
He's a rubber faced goon
---
---

She will never be slim and attractive, no matter how much she goes to the gym. She probably goes just to perve and stalk people anyway. Vet she likes the stink of sweat, she'd fit right in

Reactions: 5
She is copying CB, as CB always goes on about her jot husband
---

He's a rubber faced goon
---

She will never be slim and attractive, no matter how much she goes to the gym. She probably goes just to perve and stalk people anyway. Vet she likes the stink of sweat, she'd fit right in
Ohhh gawd, she'd be like a kid in a sweet shop in the open changing rooms most gyms have ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Sick
Smelbins poor long suffering neighbour stated that Smelbin, wormy vag, doesn't like to be compared to CB. If this is rhe case why does she continue to copy everything CB does? She's using CB, just riding on the tailcoat of her success (badly)

If she doesn't want to be compared to CB, why doesn't she come up with something new? Stop with the reels of her copying top models, stop saying her tit husband is hot, stop with the god awful, tit show attempt at stand up comedy (not that it's stand-up show, as she couldn't write decent material to save her life!), in fact just stop altogether. Her latest reel has a tiny % of comments of her followers figure, just over 100 comments, of which most look like bots/paid for followers (does that explain comments which just have a string of smiley faces??), so clearly no one is interested!

She really is scraping at the barrel. She just isn't funny and never will be. All she does is copy, like scummy mummies, as well, also that Victoria Emes, copies her. As she hasn't got the talent to write anything, or come up with anything original. She got lucky with the viral video and hasn't been able to replicate that since. So it's not like this was ever a career for her. I'd say go back to being an admin ,but it sounds like she was tit at that as well, always going off sick and doing as little as possible, as compared to her team members.

She just uses her big loud gob to get what she wants, by the sounds of it and makes people's lives difficult, wears them down, so much so a manager at a previous job was fearful of her!

Reactions: 4
Smelbins poor long suffering neighbour stated that Smelbin, wormy vag, doesn't like to be compared to CB. If this is rhe case why does she continue to copy everything CB does? She's using CB, just riding on the tailcoat of her success (badly)

If she doesn't want to be compared to CB, why doesn't she come up with something new? Stop with the reels of her copying top models, stop saying her tit husband is hot, stop with the god awful, tit show attempt at stand up comedy (not that it's stand-up show, as she couldn't write decent material to save her life!), in fact just stop altogether. Her latest reel has a tiny % of comments of her followers figure, just over 100 comments, of which most look like bots/paid for followers (does that explain comments which just have a string of smiley faces??), so clearly no one is interested!

She really is scraping at the barrel. She just isn't funny and never will be. All she does is copy, like scummy mummies, as well, also that Victoria Emes, copies her. As she hasn't got the talent to write anything, or come up with anything original. She got lucky with the viral video and hasn't been able to replicate that since. So it's not like this was ever a career for her. I'd say go back to being an admin ,but it sounds like she was tit at that as well, always going off sick and doing as little as possible, as compared to her team members.

She just uses her big loud gob to get what she wants, by the sounds of it and makes people's lives difficult, wears them down, so much so a manager at a previous job was fearful of her!
Good morning

yes the CB comparrison is a major thorn in her side and has been for many years, ever since the catsuit video.

We both have to say that Steve is a genuine lovely mild mannered person, not a blokes, bloke but quite a chilled out funny person. We cannot fathom out what the appeal is for him to be in this relationship, but looking back years when he had the breakdown and eating disorder as a result of them splitting up just smacks of insecurities for him. My mother bullied my Dad to the extent that he didnt think that he could be happy without her , when the fact was he wasnt happy with her but she kept him on a lead, maybe this is what Laura has and is doing.

Like a lot of you the wife doesnt think hes hot, but hes just nice mannered and personable.

One point that does, to us anyway show off the dynamic between them and who holds the power is that Steve chronic back issue, in the past he has been laid up not being able to move, lying on the floor having to be helped to walk but yet , Laura still tries to hang off him and do these silly pranks. I have a bad back and my other half (half the size of Laura) wouldnt dream of hanging off me for fear of hurting or damaging me.

I will walk the dog down the garages later and do a washing check to see if any has been done ha-ha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Good morning

yes the CB comparrison is a major thorn in her side and has been for many years, ever since the catsuit video.

We both have to say that Steve is a genuine lovely mild mannered person, not a blokes, bloke but quite a chilled out funny person. We cannot fathom out what the appeal is for him to be in this relationship, but looking back years when he had the breakdown and eating disorder as a result of them splitting up just smacks of insecurities for him. My mother bullied my Dad to the extent that he didnt think that he could be happy without her , when the fact was he wasnt happy with her but she kept him on a lead, maybe this is what Laura has and is doing.

Like a lot of you the wife doesnt think hes hot, but hes just nice mannered and personable.

One point that does, to us anyway show off the dynamic between them and who holds the power is that Steve chronic back issue, in the past he has been laid up not being able to move, lying on the floor having to be helped to walk but yet , Laura still tries to hang off him and do these silly pranks. I have a bad back and my other half (half the size of Laura) wouldnt dream of hanging off me for fear of hurting or damaging me.

I will walk the dog down the garages later and do a washing check to see if any has been done ha-ha
It's definitely coercive control, she is totally controlling him, leeching off him for her own benefit, with no thought to how he feels. So long as she is OK, that's all that matters and if he dared say no, or resists she nags, screams, cries, guilt trips etc (which she has admitted to before, to get him to do stuff). This is a chargeable offence under the section 76 Serous Crime Act 2015, which came out under the section Controlling and Coercive behaviour. A perp can get up to 5 years in jail if found guilty.

It does take a while for a victim to realise it is happening to them, as the abuser will make out they are only doing what they do for the victims own good, they use proper gaslighting techniques to keep the victim in line. Using guilt trips, I'm going to kill myself, you can't live without me, what about the kids, or it's all your fault, you made me do it, everything i do, i do for you.....all these tactics will keep the victim where the perpetrator wants them. They get worn down, so they can't see a way out. If they are constantly arguing, I suspect she screams and shouts in his face until he backs down.

Have you seen the comments on the reel with the tights? Honestly, the state of it...

"I'm literally howling at the hole in your tights"

"The hole on the bum ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚"

"It's the hole in the cheek for me lol"

"Omg you never fail to make me pmsl"

They're actually cracking up over something that isn't even remotely funny. They're absolute bleeping mouthbreathers. I reckon they'd be entertained if you jangled your keys in front of them. ๐Ÿฅด

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Have you seen the comments on the reel with the tights? Honestly, the state of it...

"I'm literally howling at the hole in your tights"

"The hole on the bum ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚"

"It's the hole in the cheek for me lol"

"Omg you never fail to make me pmsl"

They're actually cracking up over something that isn't even remotely funny. They're absolute bleeping mouthbreathers. I reckon they'd be entertained if you jangled your keys in front of them. ๐Ÿฅด
ROFL, I love the jangle keys comment, so true! I keep saying her audience are of a certain "ilk", the not very bright kind, who laugh and poo and farts and bums....

Reactions: 7
No you will look awful in any of those outfits, you will ruin them and no your colouring in tattoo will not look good with the trousers suit, stick to your stupid shorts outfit or any of those godawful dresses from that friend of yours

Why is she buying size 14 clothes when she isn't size 14?!
She'd look like a bloke in a dress to quote Eddie Izzard..doesnโ€™tmatter what size, I don't think they do ogre size?
---
And that gender swap thing, she doesn't look any different, other than she has a beard! Lol. She says her nose is terrifying, does she not realise it is just the same????
---
No you will look awful in any of those outfits, you will ruin them and no your colouring in tattoo will not look good with the trousers suit, stick to your stupid shorts outfit or any of those godawful dresses from that friend of yours
She should just stick to her giant hairy minge costume, at least it covers her up

And the hair ๐Ÿ˜ญ her hair will not suit that style, nothing about this ogre will suit that style lolz

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.