Knee Deep In Life #7 Child hating ogre, smelly old minge, the life of Smelbin, makes her neighbours cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was last nights venue , The New Theatre Royal in Portsmouth. The picture of her on the stage before doors opened was i believe to suggest that she was playing to the full 667 seat capacity. i doubt any of the circle seats were on sale but wasnt there so cannot be sure.
I saw PTWM went to one show and filmed a bit of the audience but it looked like a small venue.
If you loof at the likes of Abbie Clarke, Anna Morris and the great Elenor Conway, all established comedians, even some TV work but not even they play to a 667 seated theatre or allued to the fact. Actually i think Abbie Clarke was on live at the Apollo.
Do we thing LB will be doing the Edinburgh Fringe?
ha, that's brilliant! if that venue had been filled, and her show had been "sold out" as Laura claimed, there is absolutely no way she wouldn't be sharing photos from that same angle during the show, when the audience were seated and the theatre totally packed out! the fact that the photo was taken before the show, to give the impression that Laura's show was a success, by showing the extent of the seats available in the venue - all empty - speaks volumes, in that sharing a photo of herself on stage in an empty room was less embarrassing than sharing a photo of herself surfing the performance, and highlighting that she didn't even half fill the venue! gotta love how she's shared that photo of herself on stage as though it's a great achievement that she has booked a venue with 650+ seats - not so much when she can't show a photo of her during the show because she is ashamed her attempts at being a #femalecomedian fell flat, except Laura famously doesn't feel shame, right? she even wrote a book about it! so why not proudly brag about her show being a total flop! 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
ha, that's brilliant! if that venue had been filled, and her show had been "sold out" as Laura claimed, there is absolutely no way she wouldn't be sharing photos from that same angle during the show, when the audience were seated and the theatre totally packed out! the fact that the photo was taken before the show, to give the impression that Laura's show was a success, by showing the extent of the seats available in the venue - all empty - speaks volumes, in that sharing a photo of herself on stage in an empty room was less embarrassing than sharing a photo of herself surfing the performance, and highlighting that she didn't even half fill the venue! gotta love how she's shared that photo of herself on stage as though it's a great achievement that she has booked a venue with 650+ seats - not so much when she can't show a photo of her during the show because she is ashamed her attempts at being a #femalecomedian fell flat, except Laura famously doesn't feel shame, right? she even wrote a book about it! so why not proudly brag about her show being a total flop! 🤷🏻‍♂️
Yes why has NO ONE shared any pics or videos of her shows?? Only carefully taken pics. You’d be so proud and shouting it from the rooftops if it was successful

Offered to wipe her bum. What a cretin! And who are these people that entertain her grotesque ways.
They work / own the tattoo shop that did her tattoos, I live in the same town - I'd imagine they got free tickets as the tattoo studio has won a lot of awards & do a lot of tattoo conventions so good publicity for her I guess 🙄

Reactions: 4
Yes why has NO ONE shared any pics or videos of her shows?? Only carefully taken pics. You’d be so proud and shouting it from the rooftops if it was successful
Some have, but only a handful. Probably as she doesn't want scummy mummies to see how much she has ripped them off

Reactions: 5
Looks like half the audience was friends and family
hardly surprising, when she was trying to flog all the leftover press tickets that nobody wanted literally the night before the show! obvs had to fill the seats somehow, even if it did involve demanding her dad attend the show, dragging him out of hospital and forcing him to sit through her filth - because duck the potential impact on his health, it's all about HER! can't say he looked happy to be there in the photo she shared! 🙄

as for the "i offered to wipe her bum" comment - whilst it's the type of bullshit story she fabricates just so she can talk about 💩 and likely didn't happen - in what possible situation would the need for that comment ever arise?! friends or not, it's bizarre - which is exactly what makes it so obvious she's making it up.

Laura Smelbin is deranged. The way she talks in that swear-fest you can tell she thinks she’s talking in a comedic fashion that will make people laugh. I watch with my jaw dropped, wondering how on earth her sheep adore her. Sad people like whoever it was posted this ⬇. I mean, what drug is this person on, to believe that we women need Smelbin to make us feel okay about ourselves!!!! 🤯🤯🤯🤯
View attachment 2199103
Like attracts like. Smelbin hates herself. How she looks, who she is, how she acts, her life, her husband, her kids. And she gives validation to those who also feel the same. Who aspire to be in good shape, physically and mentally. Want a partner, or a one who steps up and be's a decent father/husband. But can't be arsed to do anything about it. And worse of all, tells other mums who chose to have children that it is ok to regret that decision like she does. I'd hate to be a person that can relate to Belbin. But if I ever did start to self loathe, I'd be looking for someone with a positive mindset to stop my negative thoughts. And become the best version of myself. Not the absolute worst as Belbin encourages

• Heart
Reactions: 9
wtf is happening with those eyebrows?! claiming she is actively trying to NOT make them look like huge, furry caterpillars, when it's clear she has gone out of her way to colour them in and ensure they look as thick and chunky as possible. why are they crawling down the sides of her face?! and she'd sooner rip out her eyeballs than get her brows tattooed - yet guaranteed of she were offered freebie eyebrow tats or microblading, she'd be totally up for it! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
wtf is happening with those eyebrows?! claiming she is actively trying to NOT make them look like huge, furry caterpillars, when it's clear she has gone out of her way to colour them in and ensure they look as thick and chunky as possible. why are they crawling down the sides of her face?! and she'd sooner rip out her eyeballs than get her brows tattooed - yet guaranteed of she were offered freebie eyebrow tats or microblading, she'd be totally up for it! 🙄🙄
She looks so old and haggard. It really is like trying to paint a turd, those stupid eyebrows. She is gross. Ugly on the inside and outside.

She has a major phobia of needles don’t you know apart from the fact that she is covered in tit tattoos that have been done using a needle 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has a major phobia of needles don’t you know apart from the fact that she is covered in tit tattoos that have been done using a needle 🤷‍♀️
She is scared of them, when it suits her and she needs to sell tickets to her tit show. Those tattoos are rubbish. She'll look even more of a fuckwitt than she does now, when she hits the age of 60 upwards. Idiot

Latest tiktok, smelbin talking about some guys cock in London. Bloody hell she is sooooooooo boring. I think she should give up trying on tiktok. She gets no interest or interaction on that platform.

Any reviews yet? No, didn't think so.
---
"No boundaries"

No class, more like. bleeping idiot.
How's it going with wrecking her brand, can't come soon enough if you ask me!! Although I don't understand how having a brand as a giant, smelly, infested, c0ck obsessed ogre is appealing to anyone? I honestly can't fathom it!?!? People paying good money to see this idiot stand up and basically copy someone else's costumes and flash up pictures of her SM posts and play videos from IG. Why pay, when you've got access to her "portfolio of crap" for free on these platforms.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
PTWM commenting on smelbins latest post about her dad, saying she misses chats with him
Ffs, she trying to steal someone else's dad again. She had a proper obsession with other ppls dads dosent she.

ah, a plan to renew their vows in Vegas, with Laura in her docs looking grungy af - a special moment, just her, Steve and the two sons she regrets ever having - "just us"...plus an audience of her entire social media platform, because there is no way she could manage a holiday without using it to create content, or get through it without uploading real-time stories bitching and moaning about her sons. hell, we all know the sole intention behind planning a trip to Vegas to renew their vows would be for the sake of reels and crude photos and gross captions, with the usual vulgar stories, all made up and totally didn't happen, undoubtedly involving her 💩ing herself as she was at the ceremony, thus coincidentally didn't have time to change and had to say her vows wearing soiled underwear, with her kids commenting on the stench etc etc.

it's all so bleeping predictable - and tbh, the only vaguely humorous thing about her content is that it is all so dull and repetitive, yet she thinks she's being proper edgy and unique! 🙄🙄

Screenshot_20230613_105539_com.instagram.android_edit_5169186812798215.jpg

ah, a plan to renew their vows in Vegas, with Laura in her docs looking grungy af - a special moment, just her, Steve and the two sons she regrets ever having - "just us"...plus an audience of her entire social media platform, because there is no way she could manage a holiday without using it to create content, or get through it without uploading real-time stories bitching and moaning about her sons. hell, we all know the sole intention behind planning a trip to Vegas to renew their vows would be for the sake of reels and crude photos and gross captions, with the usual vulgar stories, all made up and totally didn't happen, undoubtedly involving her 💩ing herself as she was at the ceremony, thus coincidentally didn't have time to change and had to say her vows wearing soiled underwear, with her kids commenting on the stench etc etc.

it's all so bleeping predictable - and tbh, the only vaguely humorous thing about her content is that it is all so dull and repetitive, yet she thinks she's being proper edgy and unique! 🙄🙄

View attachment 2237153
Wow how boring, it's all to get more attention and make it all about herself. It's all to do with the fact she has something missing in her sad life, so has to plan stuff to do. It's also to drive engagement and followers on her SM. She could not give a tit (unless she shits herself) about Steve or their marriage, this is all about driving revenue and to get free stuff. Very apt for her to wear all black, as it will be like Steves funeral, trapped forever in a "dead" end marriage, with a big fat, ugly narcissist, who controls his every move and life. I bet the whole thing was her idea. Steve you're a fool. Run now, lol.
---
She is a prize idiot.

She is a disgrace 🤯
She's not capable of writing anything meaningful. So tries to be 'comical' instead. She's useless with language or words. Which is why her show is a slide show of rehashed instagram content. She's as bland and clueless as those who share 'OMG, how did we make it to 13 years' anniversary posts on Facebook. Because you didn't get divorced Susan, that's how

• Haha
Reactions: 7
One of smelbins mates with her crappy dresses also hates her kids. Who’d have thought it?? Why not put that on your private page rather than your business page? Stop shaming your kids for clout on social media

Attachments

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.