Knee Deep In Life #7 Child hating ogre, smelly old minge, the life of Smelbin, makes her neighbours cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stoped following her ages ago cos she just pisses me off but I had a nosey & the fact she’s admitted to sticking her finger up & mouthing fck off to her child just because he wanted some toast .. I’m so angry. It’s not funny Laura you are abusive. I hope all this gets collected as evidence & sent to social services .. they’ve plenty to work with. You are disgusting!!!!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
What an absolute bleep of a mother she is. We're almost 2 weeks into the summer holidays. And we've been out every single day. I spent yesterday dropping of and picking up my kids at different summer camps and clubs at different times. My husband has his week off and we had our alarm set for usual time every morning to make the most of our time together as a family. I really hope someone is looking out for those boys and this is all getting reported. They should be taken off that Lazy waste of space. And placed with a family who can give them a life they deserve. And well away from the abusive narcissist who couldn't give a tit about them

Reactions: 11
I don't care that its Steve's birthday, she is using it to make things all about her, I'm having fun on the Catherine Tyldesley thread gossiping about cakegate

• Haha
i saw this last night, but genuinely felt too sick to even screenshot it. wtf?! that's an image that will make people throw up in their own mouths and never want to eat again, not rush out to grab the ingredients to follow her recipe. this isn't "comedy" - it's just truly disgusting. and she posts stuff like this genuinely believing her dad is proud to have her as a daughter! 🤢🤢

Screenshot_20230802_133808_com.instagram.android_edit_2583106023664178.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
i saw this last night, but genuinely felt too sick to even screenshot it. wtf?! that's an image that will make people throw up in their own mouths and never want to eat again, not rush out to grab the ingredients to follow her recipe. this isn't "comedy" - it's just truly disgusting. and she posts stuff like this genuinely believing her dad is proud to have her as a daughter! 🤢🤢

View attachment 2351262
She lost 106 followers yesterday so I think a lot of folk felt the same way!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'll admit I'm not a fan of overly sexual humour or innuendos etc anyway at the best of times but she just takes it way way too far? My 8 year old boy is obsessed with fart jokes at the moment but I'm sincerely hoping he grows out of it by the time he's an adult! Laura just clearly never has. I think she's got real problems and I feel for her in that sense but I feel for her children more because the way she talks about them is just awful.

Yes I shout at my kids sometimes but I don't call them names and on the whole I'm always hugely grateful to spend time with them and we have some lovely days out or playing games etc.

I really don't understand why she has to sexualise everything or make everything about poo or penises or brag about swearing about her kids... On a hugely public platform. It's so inappropriate and like others have said the kids are getting old enough to have an opinion soon and I really really hope that they run and don't ever look back once they're old enough to move out

I wonder if something happened growing up which stunted her growth. She wants to be an entertainer. Which is fine, of course it is. But she's unable to write any content in ways of a script. Or give it any thought. It's like when you're a child and you make up a dance or a funny joke. And want to perform for your parents, or keep repeating the same joke without realising it's not really that funny. Mainly toilet humour. She's extremely troubled and if she was to seek help from a gp or NHS therapist rather than chase the latest 'on trend' diagnosis for the gram. She'd be getting some pretty deep therapy and the children put on a child protection register. Her whole family is aware of her behaviour. Yet nobody is stepping in. I'm assuming she was raised the same way she is raising her kids. Or neglected should I say

Reactions: 6
I do think a call into SS, is needed. If she suffers that badly with pms, then the kids must surely be at risk?
---
Lol, I had to. Poor Steve

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She lost 106 followers yesterday so I think a lot of folk felt the same way!
She gets feck all engagement on her accounts. I wish that anyone who hasn't clicked on her stuff or looked at her videos, would automatically be removed,as I'm pretty sure, she'd have bugger all followers in all reality

Reactions: 6
She's on about a work zoom call in her stories. About time the lazy piece of tit started earning a living instead of prancing about in her dirty underwear for instagram

Reactions: 8
Seems her vile mate is the founder of the company involved with CT and cake gate
Screenshot_20230803_192810_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 3
All lies, I think you'll find the story goes more like this.....Smelbin takes her kid to a party, gets bored and finds herself with no one paying her any attention, so ruins the party by drawing all attention back to herself, with her usual obnoxious behaviour...the end

Selfish tw@
---
She's on about a work zoom call in her stories. About time the lazy piece of tit started earning a living instead of prancing about in her dirty underwear for instagram
Lol, I laughed when I saw her post about a zoom "work" call, i thought to myself, that nothing she ever does could be classified as work. She was probably just talking on zoom with her idiotic influencer "friends". I'm sure she's a benefit cheat, the dirty great chav

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
All lies, I think you'll find the story goes more like this.....Smelbin takes her kid to a party, gets bored and finds herself with no one paying her any attention, so ruins the party by drawing all attention back to herself, with her usual obnoxious behaviour...the end

Selfish tw@
---

Lol, I laughed when I saw her post about a zoom "work" call, i thought to myself, that nothing she ever does could be classified as work. She was probably just talking on zoom with her idiotic influencer "friends". I'm sure she's a benefit cheat, the dirty great chav
It’s not funny .. your embarrassing yourself & children. She tells so many lies I’m never sure if it’s real. Laura .. why don’t u ask yourself why you need attention all the time at your age ? It’s not normal !!

It’s not funny .. your embarrassing yourself & children. She tells so many lies I’m never sure if it’s real. Laura .. why don’t u ask yourself why you need attention all the time at your age ? It’s not normal !!
She's got HPD, so can't help it. But at the same time won't go and get help for it! Preferring to lie and tell everyone she has adhd, without a proper diagnosis, as it's trendy, when in all reality, it's got to be HPD.

Selfish tw@
---

She is. She's unemployed so will be claiming some form of benefits. Whilst pretending instagram is her job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.