Knee Deep In Life #7 Child hating ogre, smelly old minge, the life of Smelbin, makes her neighbours cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is milking the "crack den" comment that she read on here!

Still going on about mental health. Why not go and get your HPD diagnosis, you utterly selfish pr1ck. Get some help with that, for the sake of your poor family.

What a car crash......
i think that every time she uses the crack den reference! little nod to the "cunts" on tattle, whose "troll" comments she is so dedicated to! hi Laura! 👋🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her neighbour says the house is a tip and the place stinks because they don't pick up their dogs crap.
---
It probably also stinks because of her smelly self
They have made an effort recently with the garden, its looking better but i cannot comment on the dog tit situation, but can imagine that hasnt improved any as they have blindness when it comes to things.

The lean too has always been a total mess, they spent roughly £19K 4 or 5 years ago on taking a wall down and a new kitchen and flooring, it looked okay not brilliant but standinga t the sink you look out into a lean too full of rubbish clothes and bin bags. There was just a small passageway through the waist (if she had one) height rubbish and general stuff from the inside doors to the garden doors. !! The living room and those black sofas are disgusting and filthy !!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
They have made an effort recently with the garden, its looking better but i cannot comment on the dog tit situation, but can imagine that hasnt improved any as they have blindness when it comes to things.

The lean too has always been a total mess, they spent roughly £19K 4 or 5 years ago on taking a wall down and a new kitchen and flooring, it looked okay not brilliant but standinga t the sink you look out into a lean too full of rubbish clothes and bin bags. There was just a small passageway through the waist (if she had one) height rubbish and general stuff from the inside doors to the garden doors. !! The living room and those black sofas are disgusting and filthy !!
Doesn't surprise me. I guess it wouldn't make any difference how much money they throw at the house, it's occupied by a bunch of chavs, so it will always be a stinking mess, full of crap

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It's going on about body positive stuff again today? Why? So she can take her clothes off, again and again and again.

Yawn

Get some clothes on you utter horror. Oh and put a bag over your head as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do we need to told every single day to love our bodies? Please! Keep your clothes on for the love of god

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Watching Smelbin trying desperately to gain new viewers on ✨️weightloss journeys✨️ like she is. Whilst still appealing to the 'Love the skin you're in' lot 🤣🤣🤣 What an absolute mess she is

• Haha
hate to break it to you Laura, but nobody is watching you parade around in front of the camera, jiggling your stomach and zooming in on your crotch wearing a mismatched pair of grubby underwear and wishing their body looked like yours! even the thought of it makes me want to douse my entire body in bleach, and peel off a good few layers of grimy, crusted skin with a knife. her narcissism knows no bounds! 🤢🤣

also, the absolute irony of the search box suggestion being "female comedian"! you WISH, Laura. 🤣

Screenshot_20230725_153416.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Being an influenzer looks boring as fuk 😴 freezer recommendations 😴😴
garden furniture 😴😴
her ugly unfortunate puss 😴😴
Her stinking body 😴😴
Like , whyyyyy is anyone taking any advice from this fukin disaster. What a sad sad world we're in that people need advice from that fuk up . You need to steep in a bath of bleach just thinking about her 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Being an influenzer looks boring as fuk 😴 freezer recommendations 😴😴
garden furniture 😴😴
her ugly unfortunate puss 😴😴
Her stinking body 😴😴
Like , whyyyyy is anyone taking any advice from this fukin disaster. What a sad sad world we're in that people need advice from that fuk up . You need to steep in a bath of bleach just thinking about her 🤢
i swear if i were every unlucky enough to come into contact with her in public, i would be straight in the shower the moment i stepped back in my house, burning hot temperature, desperate to decontimate myself and kill the germs, scrubbing my skin raw and burning my clothes, dousing myself in body spray and perfume to remove any trace of the stench from my nostrils, hoping that i hadn't inadvertently caught lice or some horrendous infection. absolutely nobody aims to be like her - and she is delusional if she genuinely believes her filthy body is anyone's goal. 🤢🤢

"Never seen a cock horse before"

That's because you're thick, love. It's a very well known nursery rhyme. Stop trying to pretend it's innuendo. It isn't.

More hating on the kids being at home, I see. Like night follows day.

How does she know the dogs stink? She must be nose blind at this point. She stinks herself!

Also, most reptile shops don't want people going in there unless they're buying. "It's like going to a zoo for free". No it isn't. It's a business. Stop being so bleeping arrogant and thinking you can act how you please. I hope they bar her. The pet shop where I live is super strict. Loitering is very quickly stopped.

Reactions: 10
"Never seen a cock horse before"

That's because you're thick, love. It's a very well known nursery rhyme. Stop trying to pretend it's innuendo. It isn't.

More hating on the kids being at home, I see. Like night follows day.

How does she know the dogs stink? She must be nose blind at this point. She stinks herself!

Also, most reptile shops don't want people going in there unless they're buying. "It's like going to a zoo for free". No it isn't. It's a business. Stop being so bleeping arrogant and thinking you can act how you please. I hope they bar her. The pet shop where I live is super strict. Loitering is very quickly stopped.
yeah Laura, authors "do it on purpose" - despite cock-horse being part of a nursery rhyme from the 1700s! even a simple google explains that "cock horse" is a term referring to a high-spirited horse - as she is likely fully aware. 🙄

not everything is a sexual innuendo ffs, it's only Laura who interprets it that way because she is a filthy pervert, highlighting her gross interpretions of of the titles of children's books. 🤢🤢

WARNING!!! Vomit inducing picture on her bullshit page today
So she has a mutant size head!! 🤢😅😂 that's a horrific photo she put up today 😳

• Haha
Having stood next to her, She is about 5 foot 10 possibly 11. Steve is roughly the same size
Ogre. Bloke in a dress
---
WARNING!!! Vomit inducing picture on her bullshit page today
So she has a mutant size head!! 🤢😅😂 that's a horrific photo she put up today 😳
Doesn't surprise me. Shame it's filled with tit and not brains
---
Yes. A wide brimmed hat is so middle class 🙄

She could be in Prada and make it look like unwashed Primark.
She has no clue what middle class is, the utter gutter living chav
---
I also see that she has, in the space of a week gone from 514k followers to 511k. That's quite significant. Wish everyone would see the light. Also wish IG would run my algorithm!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She inspired me but not in the way she intended. When I saw her on IG a few years ago I thought she was so disgusting it made me re-evaluate my own hygiene and appearance so I wouldn’t be like her! I lost two stone, bought a Philips Lumea and did IPL everywhere below the waist, got my hair professionally cut and make sure it’s always clean and tidy. Keep myself clean and hygienic, take care of my teeth and skin. Do my makeup nicely and learning how to be ladylike. It lead me to rediscover my self respect and femininity. Thank you Laura for being my inspiration every day to not be a foul, dirty ogre like you 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She inspired me but not in the way she intended. When I saw her on IG a few years ago I thought she was so disgusting it made me re-evaluate my own hygiene and appearance so I wouldn’t be like her! I lost two stone, bought a Philips Lumea and did IPL everywhere below the waist, got my hair professionally cut and make sure it’s always clean and tidy. Keep myself clean and hygienic, take care of my teeth and skin. Do my makeup nicely and learning how to be ladylike. It lead me to rediscover my self respect and femininity. Thank you Laura for being my inspiration every day to not be a foul, dirty ogre like you 🙏
This is brilliant, I've also started with personal training, got some nice clothes and underwear, nice makeup and also really thinking about others and how I portray myself to them and considering their feelings. She really is a great advert for how not to be! Dirty, disgusting pig that she is. She's also a massive chav.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.