Knee Deep In Life #7 Child hating ogre, smelly old minge, the life of Smelbin, makes her neighbours cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also whatever she did with a police investigation in her street, clearly she got away with it.
One day she'll push it and not get away with it.
[/QUOTE]

In regards to the police investigation, she was only interviewed as a local resident, she had nothing to do with the crime. (murder, decapitation and attempted arson in a rental property). It was her abhorant lewd behaviour with the black CID officer that was embarrassing and in light of the event of the day before, totally inappropriate.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Also whatever she did with a police investigation in her street, clearly she got away with it.
In regards to the police investigation, she was only interviewed as a local resident, she had nothing to do with the crime. (murder, decapitation and attempted arson in a rental property). It was her abhorant lewd behaviour with the black CID officer that was embarrassing and in light of the event of the day before, totally inappropriate.
[/QUOTE]
I live near you, I know exactly what investigation you’re talking about, that case was really horrific, I am disgusted with her for behaving so inappropriately, she really is a disrespectful vile skank

[/QUOTE]
Any chance you could elaborate re her behaviour?

Reactions: 5
That’s not sweat, it’s just the sick freak getting horny doing her “coregasm” workout 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I have so many questions about her story. What's on her bra? Why is she bare foot? Why has she got no flooring and bare floorboards? Why is drippy doing a workout sweating all over the living room carpet? They're proper mingers

How many of her followers are now going to use gym equipment as masturbation equipment, or join a gym with the intention of doing so?

I would feel really uncomfortable being in an exercise class with her, knowing she's openly getting off on some of the moves and perving over other women in the class. Not to mention the stench from her unwashed body and privates.

She is bleeping disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Any chance you could elaborate re her behaviour?
[/QUOTE]

sadly in doing that it would become obvious who we are and what house we live at

• Sad
and ofc Laura has leapt at the opportunity to pollute yet another app with her filth. and perversion...

Screenshot_20230708_112248.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I haven't just anonymously reported witnessing a middle aged heavily tattooed red and grey haired woman with facial piercings masturbating using the equiptment 😱
Have you had any replies yet?
---
[/QUOTE]
I bet it had racist undertones. I wish the hoards of the idiots that follow her could see this. But then, they're so thick, they'd either not understand or laugh at at. That's the HPD, making it all about herself.

She needs cancelling, she brings nothing to the plate, talentless moron. There literally is no point to her. She can't parent, she is unemployed, now unemployable, she can't wife and she is disgusting. What is the point? I don't get it?

I had a reply from Big C's gym claiming she's not a member...
Probably bullshit. Unless she joined under another name? What about Steve? I've not had a reply
---
I'd follow up that you're local and if she is at their gym you will be recommending that anyone considering joining takes their own sanitising wipes for all the equipment

View attachment 2297162

good old Cuckold Steve, such a trooper
urgh. every time she rehases her "bReAkDoWn" story, it gets more and more dramatic. she didn't "almost top herself" - which implies that she *almost* died - hell, she didn't even try to "top herself"! she experienced suicidal thoughts and - rightfully so - sought help immediately. she didn't act on. those thoughts, thus claiming she "almost topped herself" just for clout is truly vile. suicidal ideation is horrendous to experience, but the thoughts are not synonymous with acting in those thoughts - which she didn't do. she spoke to a psych, and was discharged - because while experiencing sudicial thoughts is distressing, she obvs wasn't deemed to be a risk to herself - the way she talks about it as though she "almost died" and intentionally implies she was landed herself in ICU when is truly disgusting. she was in A&e waiting to speak to the psych team and then discharged - yet trying to make the situation sound as dramatic and serious and life-threatening as possible by lying blatantly. her behaviour is utterly shameful.

and as for the crap about steve wiping her arse - why?! as with most of the crap she spouts, i don't believe it happened, but even if it did, it would have been far more the result of Laura exerting a twisted sense of control over steve by demanding he do that - absolutely nothing to do with her supposed BrEaKdOwN. i'm sorry but experiencing suicidal ideation does not render you incapable of using the toilet without assistance. just duck off with you lies Laura. the way she makes a mockery of people who genuinely struggle with mental illness on a daily basis, many of whom will have acted on suicidal urges and placed their lives at extreme risk, is an absolute disgrace. 😡

Reactions: 21
The difference is with you Laura is every day!!!
Why doesn't she do everyone a favour and duck off, the viscous, nasty, fat old ugly cow. Her kids would be better off. Selfish cnut
I dislike her even more now that I've heard about her being disgusting with a serving police officer, a day after a horrible incident took place. She really is the pits, ugly inside and out. It's all about her, isn't it..HPD.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.