Knee Deep In Life #7 Child hating ogre, smelly old minge, the life of Smelbin, makes her neighbours cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
any opportunity to create a reel of nothing more than her removing her clothes and wearing just her bra and pants to announce that other people cunts all under the guise of "content". seriously, how is this a career?!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
any opportunity to create a reel of nothing more than her removing her clothes and wearing just her bra and pants to announce that other people cunts all under the guise of "content". seriously, how is this a career?!
There was absolutely no reason for her to get undressed during that reel. Was noting more than an opportunity to flash her stubbly crotch.

And the 'I've been ask so many times to do a make up tutorial with the mac contouring kit'

Really? I'd sooner take make up tips from Ozzy Osbourne than that ugly fucker. Her complexion is just awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There was absolutely no reason for her to get undressed during that reel. Was noting more than an opportunity to flash her stubbly crotch.

And the 'I've been ask so many times to do a make up tutorial with the mac contouring kit'

Really? I'd sooner take make up tips from Ozzy Osbourne than that ugly fucker. Her complexion is just awful.
Rofl! I bet she uses that quote soon..she loved my crack den quote, she uses it all the time, the loser. I wish she'd keep her clothes on..in fact, I wish she'd lock herself in a room, with no access to the internet and never come out again! She is gross, makeup tips my arse, plus she got it wrong. There's no amount of makeup in the world that can put that right.
---
Lol, plus she says she misses the stage. I bet the stage doesn't miss her!

Reactions: 4
Yep. You are that twit (with or without coffee).
and the way she is talking about how she crammed her way thru the parent's race, pushing other mothers and grandmothere out of the way, wihhh one
---
Yep. You are that twit (with or without coffee).
plus the way she is describing the parent's race at her kids' sport's day, proud of the fact that she rammed her way ahead, intentionally pushing other women out of the way, with certain mothers and grandmothers even falling over! even if she is exaggerating the story for the sake of content - she is 🙄- so much for #womensupportingwomen attitude, eh Laura! 👌🏻 i bet she's an absolute nightmare attending school events with all the other parents desperately trying to avoid her and the teachers trying to hhink of excuses to ban her from the premises. hardly difficult to win a race when you resort to violence and aggression - plus she has that secret weapon of the festering stench emanating from her, which would likely cause all the other participants to run in the opposite direction!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why the hell does she act like they're toddlers?

How hard can parenting them really be?

Reactions: 9
and the way she is talking about how she crammed her way thru the parent's race, pushing other mothers and grandmothere out of the way, wihhh one
---

plus the way she is describing the parent's race at her kids' sport's day, proud of the fact that she rammed her way ahead, intentionally pushing other women out of the way, with certain mothers and grandmothers even falling over! even if she is exaggerating the story for the sake of content - she is 🙄- so much for #womensupportingwomen attitude, eh Laura! 👌🏻 i bet she's an absolute nightmare attending school events with all the other parents desperately trying to avoid her and the teachers trying to hhink of excuses to ban her from the premises. hardly difficult to win a race when you resort to violence and aggression - plus she has that secret weapon of the festering stench emanating from her, which would likely cause all the other participants to run in the opposite direction!
Can any mothers of that school actually confirm or deny that that episode actually happened? Surely not. God I bleeping ate her now.

Reactions: 7
Can any mothers of that school actually confirm or deny that that episode actually happened? Surely not. God I bleeping ate her now.
apparently she has it all on camera, filmed by multiple people, thus is DEFINELY happened - altho conveniently, she can't share the footage because the faces of other mother's are visible, including the woman she shoved into a grandmother and caused her to fall to the ground. okay, Laura! sounds like the perfect excuse for not having to provide any proof of yet another dishonest story! 👌🏻

Reactions: 11
Sounds like a parents race you’d watch on a comedy show like Motherland. Bet it never happened…

Reactions: 12
Sounds like a parents race you’d watch on a comedy show like Motherland. Bet it never happened…
It's probably where she copied it from, like she copies everything else. Talentless idiot.
---
She is an absolute horror

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Yep never happened and even if it had it wouldn't be funny, how long is she going to live off this totally made up story?
Shell be saying one of the granny's collapsed with a heart attack like Motherland as well. She's vile and mentally deranged.

Reactions: 4
tbh, it wouldn't surprise me if that whole fabricated story of the parents' race was "inspired" directly from the - genuinely funny - sports day episode of Motherland, which Laura watched the evening before, desperate for ideas to steal to create "comedy" sports day content - in addition to the usual vulgar staged situations that she pre-plans. it was such a generic story, with a touch of Laura-esque aggression, that it was quite obviously just a story she spewed out for content - not funny at all, although if it genuinely HAD happened, she'd be dismissing her behaviour as being a "female comedian" as someone's nan was carted off to hospital on a stretcher.

i bet her poor kids - plus all the teachers and parents - absolutely dread sports day, and all other school events which Laura attends. she undoubtedly spends the whole time whinging and complaining, turning up solely for the opportunity to create content derived from her hatred of being a parent and taking any and everyy opportunity to indecently expose herself in the presence of all the kids, and loudly label any parent who complains about her crudeness as a "bleep". 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.