Knappily Ever After #2 The Unseasoned Chicken of Disney Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they Actually go when it was still called MGM studios though? Or is he just doing it for the kudos of making it look like he’s some sort of Disney pro?

weird how they embrace ‘springs’ though and don’t call that ‘Disney village marketplace’…
Callum definitely went to MGM: Disney is his thing and he went loads as a child. I think Sian only went to WDW for the first time a few years ago so probably never went when it was called MGM.

So I’m going to make the massive leap of logic that calling it MGM is Callum’s way of being passive aggressive at Sian for stealing his “thing” whilst suggesting to everybody watching that he’s the real WDW fan in the family… and I’m only half joking.

Reactions: 3
Dullum making a point of calling/tagging Hollywood Studios as 'MGM Studios' in every story. WE GET IT 🙄🙄
We do call it downtown disney and MGM. But we went 3 times a year every year till I was 16 so its literal habit. I agree that its obnoxious though considering he went as a kid a couple of times then had a 20 year gap.

Considering he wants to travel for a year around the world, he will be stunned to learn next to no one ques. Hes be screwed in 90% of the world. And why take the time to complain about it on social media? I was right. Hes just as obnoxious as she is.

Way to assert yourself as middle class, white, Male and western in one post.

Attachments

We do call it downtown disney and MGM. But we went 3 times a year every year till I was 16 so its literal habit. I agree that its obnoxious though considering he went as a kid a couple of times then had a 20 year gap.
Oh I totally get it, the habit and nostalgia thing.

But with him it just screams as a desperate attempt to be a bit 'edgy'. I didn't see him tag Magic Kingdom as much yesterday. It's his 'look at me' thing. The guy's a clown.

Reactions: 6
I first visited there in 1991 but if I were to write MGM it would be a deliberate action. It's not like it is a recent name change and he doesn't seem to struggle with Disney Springs. It is an obvious Disney flex from Captain TightShorts.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has anyone noticed that shes moved the reel revealing the kids were coming from her main page? Now only to be seen in reels.

Also how odd does she look dancing around in the bubbles in the room?

Has anyone noticed that shes moved the reel revealing the kids were coming from her main page? Now only to be seen in reels.
She’s going to attempt to rewrite history to pretend the kids were always going to come.

Reactions: 2
I first visited there in 1991 but if I were to write MGM it would be a deliberate action. It's not like it is a recent name change and he doesn't seem to struggle with Disney Springs. It is an obvious Disney flex from Captain TightShorts.
Exactly, my first visit it was MGM and Downtown Disney but I now use their current names!

The same with Disneyland Paris, It pisses me off when people call it Euro Disney! The worst is people who have just been there, for their first time so they didn't even visit it as Euro Disney

Reactions: 6

Considering he wants to travel for a year around the world, he will be stunned to learn next to no one ques. Hes be screwed in 90% of the world. And why take the time to complain about it on social media? I was right. Hes just as obnoxious as she is.

Way to assert yourself as middle class, white, Male and western in one post.
he will get a shock if he ever goes to the Asia parks….if he struggles with queues and personal space in WDW, he’s seen nothing until you have 6 people wrapped around you trying to basically enter your body.

(this is one of My only Disney flexes that I can brag about as I have visited all those parks…and Partly why it pisses me off that these Disney experts claim to have all this knowledge…)

This is the point right, it’s a deliberate action to say ‘hey I’m oldskool’ yet weirdly that’s the only thing he does it for.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you think she knows it's just a small woman in a mouse suit? Someone should tell her.
Sorry but that’s one thing I’m going to let her off on. Logically my brain knows this but when I meet any of the characters I feel like I’m genuinely meeting Mickey, Minnie, Donald etc. Course if I think about it I know it’s a person dressed up but I don’t think about it I’m just in the moment. If that makes me an overgrown child so be it but I’m going to carry on loving my character meets 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
(this is one of My only Disney flexes that I can brag about as I have visited all those parks…and Partly why it pisses me off that these Disney experts claim to have all this knowledge…)
Thats a flex worth flexing. We only have tokyo ans diseny sea left to do then we will join you.
Just goes to prove my point, half the people on this thread are bigger disney fans, bigger parks fans and more well travelled than sian can ever hope to be. They arent anything special.

Sorry but that’s one thing I’m going to let her off on. Logically my brain knows this but when I meet any of the characters I feel like I’m genuinely meeting Mickey, Minnie, Donald etc. Course if I think about it I know it’s a person dressed up but I don’t think about it I’m just in the moment. If that makes me an overgrown child so be it but I’m going to carry on loving my character meets 🤷🏼‍♀️
I'm the same!
On my last DLP trip in Dec 2019 I was queueing on my own for a character and the 'costume' popped into my head as I had no one to chat to and I worried that my character meeting days were over but the closer it got to my turn that all changed and they were back to being the actual character

Reactions: 4
I'm the same!
On my last DLP trip in Dec 2019 I was queueing on my own for a character and the 'costume' popped into my head as I had no one to chat to and I worried that my character meeting days were over but the closer it got to my turn that all changed and they were back to being the actual character
I know it might sound bonkers but given that most of them are actors, ask them a question. Ask tinkerbell who would win a race round pixie hollow, ask belle what she is reading, ask cinders if the mice helped make her dress. Rapunzel loves to play mime games. It takes away the focus and they get to flex their acting skills. Ive been asking the same questions for years.

I know it might sound bonkers but given that most of them are actors, ask them a question. Ask tinkerbell who would win a race round pixie hollow, ask belle what she is reading, ask cinders if the mice helped make her dress. Rapunzel loves to play mime games. It takes away the focus and they get to flex their acting skills. Ive been asking the same questions for years.
Same 😂 Jafar always gets asked where Iago is, Minnie and Daisy get compliments on their outfits and asked if they made them, Donald is always told he’s number 1 duck 😂

I’m really crap with face characters. Much prefer teenager in a giant costume than teenager I can see if that makes sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thats a flex worth flexing. We only have tokyo ans diseny sea left to do then we will join you.
Just goes to prove my point, half the people on this thread are bigger disney fans, bigger parks fans and more well travelled than sian can ever hope to be. They arent anything special.
Yay!! Then Join me in the grand slam of all parks and cruise lines! - I’ll have a gap once the Disney wish launches which I’ll need to plug!!

I have to say I’ve been extremely lucky with my travelling over the years. Previous jobs with travel across the world and being a singleton (after two bad breakups) with a desire to see the world but also a love of Disney means I’ve been all over the place! I don’t ever take it for granted, I am hugely appreciative of the opportunities that have been presented to me.

it’s funny how you navigate your way around life. But to declare you are a travel expert, sometimes you find that the circumstances where you step outside your comfort zone give you the best experiences. An all inclusive in Ibiza doesn’t make you a guru.

Well they are at AK lodge and cant believe theres real Giraffes. FFS what were they going to be? animations?? You'd think theyve never stayed there before.

Are they still draging Daisy around even though she's clearly exhausted?

I’m enjoying Callum’s stories a lot more than Sian’s: they actually contain a hint of criticism and honesty. He’s complained about the bus and the pick up system for food. He’s said Sian and the kids didn’t enjoy one of the rides that much. Hell, even his video of the Polynesian room showed that it was really quite small. Not to mention he doesn’t care if his videos of Sian aren’t perfectly framed and not from the most flattering angle.

In contrast in Sian’s stories everything is amazing and the best ever. $150 for breakfast: brilliant! Only a 1hr wait for a ride with two small kids: amazing! I brought crisps: Im the best budgeter ever! As a Brit, the never ending fake positivity just grates.

Reactions: 9
I’m enjoying Callum’s stories a lot more than Sian’s: they actually contain a hint of criticism and honesty. He’s complained about the bus and the pick up system for food. He’s said Sian and the kids didn’t enjoy one of the rides that much. Hell, even his video of the Polynesian room showed that it was really quite small. Not to mention he doesn’t care if his videos of Sian aren’t perfectly framed and not from the most flattering angle.

In contrast in Sian’s stories everything is amazing and the best ever. $150 for breakfast: brilliant! Only a 1hr wait for a ride with two small kids: amazing! I brought crisps: Im the best budgeter ever! As a Brit, the never ending fake positivity just grates.
she learnt the positivity from her American insta ‘friends’. Doesn’t want to risk becoming a media rep for Disney for daring to criticise anything they do…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.