Knappily Ever After #2 The Unseasoned Chicken of Disney Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My money is on house move, to Welsh Coast, at which point they will realise they really need the grandparents nearby to make their life work. But y'know, the sea calls her, like Moana, so what can you do.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ll put my money on house move
But I doubt they would move to wales.
Im guessing a bigger house in a similar area, I doubt either of them would be leaving their current jobs

Im going to go for a really wild guess that they have decided to take the girls to disney with them in Jan 🤣 , i know i will be way off the mark ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Similarly wild guess: they have realised that their dog doesn’t suit their lifestyle and they are going to give her to the grandparents permanently.

Reactions: 1
Just skipped through the vlog, surprise surprise they're moving house (another new build)

I look forward to learning how the house move is essentially free, with any costs paid for by not buying coffee and only buying Disney Christmas tree decorations when they are half price.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You were right! They’re moving!
Im upping my fee from 450 per reading to 500. You can clearly see im psychic haha

Considering all the lovely houses they have in south Leicestershire, are they really going to go to a boring, rushed new build?

Crappy built house for a krap couple

I look forward to learning how the house move is essentially free, with any costs paid for by not buying coffee and only buying Disney Christmas tree decorations when they are half price.
They rented our there DVC point and got refinds on flights.

They kind of alluded to that because they've built up lots of equity in the house, are part exchanging their current house & they got a deal on solicitors fees as it's a new build. So yeah basically free 😅

• Haha
They kind of alluded to that because they've built up lots of equity in the house, are part exchanging their current house & they got a deal on solicitors fees as it's a new build. So yeah basically free 😅
Oh, idiots. Part exchanging is a famously bad deal. In the Midlands sale and purchase conveyancing is under £2k. They are part exchanging because they haven't got the bottle and/or cash to sell and THEN buy their krap new build.

Reactions: 2
They've previously said the house really needed stuff doing to it so they've obv saved loadsssss guyssssss by not doing the works and just fobbing off as part exc. Rather than actually put some effort and cash in and put in on the market. My friend has a new build and I was shocked at how naff it was for the extortionate price!! Each to their own though

• Haha
There are litteral tik tok accounts about how shittly new builds are made. And the part exchange is such a scam. Maybe new builds don't sell well in MH. Cause they are over priced and tit (sorry if you have a new build and love it. Just an opinion, you do you )

Moving from an old new build to a new new build in the same town by part-exchanging is probably the most boring house move possible… so entirely on brand.

Reactions: 12
I didnt hear that bit. I'm suprised she didnt charge her mate for her sloppy left overs. She seems the type.

All the home hauls are gonna make me rage arent they?
With how boring the vlogs are you probably glass eyed it 🤣 was when she’d drank her pre workout but procrastinated for an hour so put a jumper on because her friend was coming around, said friend was given some for the girl’s old stuff.

Everyone I’ve known with a new build has had more problems that the 80+ year old house we bought 😆
There are plenty of vlogs out there showing crappy new builds, Get Binky brought a crappy new build, scratched glass, exposed wiring, poorly rendered the list was long. Our house was built in 1999 but I wouldn't touch a new build now. I'm sure it will also be a bland mix of beige and grey with the same shiny kitchen that all new builds have.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.