Knappily Ever After #2 The Unseasoned Chicken of Disney Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would have sympathy but perhaps this is a sign to stop booking as many holidays as they do during a global pandemic. Also shes going to florida but leaving the kids behind the month before!

To some, this would of been their only holiday or the holiday they pushed out by two years.

But to her, its just another holiday. I struggle to have sympathy for a 35 year old spoilt brat.

She chose to book these holidays during a global pandemic. It comes with a certain amount of risk.

Reactions: 7
I have sympathy too as it must be so disheartening seeing it pulled away from you with only months to go
I kind of agree, its not nice to have something cancelled when you have really looked forward to it however they are not going on a once in a lifetime holiday they have already cruised with Disney and they will again in the future Im sure even if in Europe rather than USA, so I hope they can look at it this way.

Reactions: 3
I’m not really surprised with the vaccination rules, disney have always seemed to follow cdc rules so it’s not a shock that it’s came into place, I would be worried about travelling anywhere with kids unvaccinated right now due to other countries rules and how they all differ from the UKs.. even now with adults too with booster jags sometime countries bringing that into force 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Don’t get me wrong, whilst I have sympathy, it is very much tempered by the fact that they have loads of other holidays booked and even this cruise is just the second part of a longer holiday to WDW.

And I have absolutely no sympathy for them ditching the kids for their first trip back to WDW in two years this January. That is just mean.

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry, but this is entirely on her and not on Disney in anyway. The cruise is going to Castaway Cay, which whilst Disney have exclusive use of due to a 99 year long lease, this is still part of the Bahamas. That I’m itself should have been enough for Sian or anybody to say “oh, we’ll be at the mercy of Bahamian policy”. Nevermind any other countries the cruise was visiting, or the US CDC changing their recommendation.

Just chalk it up to another cancellation or movement that we’ve all had to make in the last 18 months and move the duck on instead of playing the victim. Though we all know that Sian and the Dull one will be heading off without the kids now 🙄

Reactions: 3
What exactly is the cruise issue? I assumed it was kids not allowed on the cruise if unvaxxed, which is a bit tight tbh when most countries aren’t doing the young ones!

What exactly is the cruise issue? I assumed it was kids not allowed on the cruise if unvaxxed, which is a bit tight tbh when most countries aren’t doing the young ones!
I suppose as its an American cruise line sailing from an American port they are thinking about American guests and the American policies on vaccination. I think you can be vaccinated from 5yrs over there. Its unfortunate but that's how it is.

My cousin lives in PA and her kids had their first jabs. They are 5 and 7. Thems the rules. Cant bend them for this Princess.

They can just book a hotel either close to disney (the horror) and do more park days or they can explore the rest of FL. Theres more to do than Disney.
They need a life. Some people have lost their lives or cant see their family till the flight prices go down (us).

Boo hoo the middle class blonde skinny rich girl cant go her cruise. How horrible.

Reactions: 6
Guess there’s a silver lining in this, she can use the money to buy her coat and wellies now!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don't be daft, it's undeclared personal income!
I’m not a big fan of this lot, but I think you are making a bit of a sweeping assumption here. She doesn’t need it to be a limited company or VAT registered if she isn’t making huge profit, she can just operate as a sole trader and declare on personal SA tax return (I’m sure I’d seen her mention about tax returns before on her stories ages ago)

Reactions: 4
I wouldnt be suprised if she was on the cusp of making enough to have to set something up or to of made so much she tips over the tax braket into high earners.

Theres something that made her stop. Even if it was Dullum putting his foot down.

It wasnt cause she wanted to spend more time with the family. Anything that would fund her shopping addiction wasnt going ro go away easily.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone here follow Charlotte in Wonderland one of Knappilys pals?

Honestly, the amount of filler and Botox in this girls face and lips is ridiculous! What I can’t stand is her advertising the place she uses too. Young children watch her vlogs too!!

I’m not a big fan of this lot, but I think you are making a bit of a sweeping assumption here. She doesn’t need it to be a limited company or VAT registered if she isn’t making huge profit, she can just operate as a sole trader and declare on personal SA tax return (I’m sure I’d seen her mention about tax returns before on her stories ages ago)
I wasn’t saying she needed to be registered. But I doubt it’s declared income. With her doing compressed hours as a nurse it’s likely this income would push her into 40% bracket if not there already, which makes the margins very small for the time investment

My cousin lives in PA and her kids had their first jabs. They are 5 and 7. Thems the rules. Cant bend them for this Princess.

They can just book a hotel either close to disney (the horror) and do more park days or they can explore the rest of FL. Theres more to do than Disney.
They need a life. Some people have lost their lives or cant see their family till the flight prices go down (us).

Boo hoo the middle class blonde skinny rich girl cant go her cruise. How horrible.
They can’t get any DVC rooms, Jan and Feb are basically all booked out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.