Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kellybobz

I've said it previously on this thread.
We love disney. LOVE DISNEY.
But we know once we have children it will become a family thing, not an "us" only thing.
Don't get me wrong, when they become teenagers and maybe don't want to go it might be different.

To me its one of this things "just because you can, doesn't mean you should".

We went frequently as kids and I cannot even imagine how we'd feel if mum and dad had gone without us!
My parents went without me when I was in my twenties, I was furious! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

cheeseybites

“It’s ok if we all die together but not if I die and the kids don’t. They have to die too?!”

That is one of the most disgustingly selfish things I’ve ever heard. Even more so than leaving the kids behind in the first place, which is horrible enough on its own. She is not a good person.

Last edited:
  • Wow

cheeseybites

Sian has missed out a part from her latest story:

6 year old: who are these people?
Me: I don’t know but they have a Disney account and 5,000 followers
6 year old: why are we spending the weekend with them?

• Haha

cheeseybites

They don’t have to miss out anything because of DVC. They could still go on the exact same WDW holidays and live an extremely extravagant lifestyle in the U.K. if they hadn’t had:

A family Disney cruise
Sian’s Disney Cruise
10 days all inclusive to ibiza
A week long holiday to the Isle of Wight
A week long holiday to Cornwall
Annual passes to DLP
Annual Eurostar passes
A week long holiday in DLP
$800 Run Disney entries

(All in the last 7 months)

They may well give-up things in their day-to-day life but they are also averaging an expensive holiday each and every month and spending tens of thousands of pounds on those holidays every year. Talking of “missing out” or “sacrifices” is incredibly insulting to people who scrimp and save every year just to go on one holiday. Their food budget just for this trip is more than the average person spends on their main summer holiday, and it isn’t even their main Disney holiday for the year.

• Heart
She's just bullied someone online. The very thing she's been saying has been happening to her at school and online.

Anyone willing to bet that she actually was part of the bully group and it was probably just one person being mean to her?

Like she's the Gretchin Weener to Regina George.

Stitch#17

Do you think she knows it's just a small woman in a mouse suit? Someone should tell her.
Sorry but that’s one thing I’m going to let her off on. Logically my brain knows this but when I meet any of the characters I feel like I’m genuinely meeting Mickey, Minnie, Donald etc. Course if I think about it I know it’s a person dressed up but I don’t think about it I’m just in the moment. If that makes me an overgrown child so be it but I’m going to carry on loving my character meets 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
She said that she was scared theyd get covid out there or the girls would get covid here and they would be seperated for longer
At least if they get covid together, itll be better and they dont want to put the grandparents at risk.

She couldnt leave them behind. So it was bring them with or postpone the trip.

How about you dont fucking go you selfish arseholes. Its ok if they get covid as long as your together. Just like its ok if the plane crashes as long as your together. Fuck sake the logic on these people is baffling.

Selfish selfish selfish

Reactions: 9

WDHR89

For what reason exactly does she need to reply to DM’s and post on Instagram constantly while on holiday? She can’t be enjoying the moment at all, she just comes across as a bragger.

Her and Rhi, Mummy of 4 are utterly cringeworthy. I love Disney World, it’s amazing to get to go there, but there must be something missing if your whole life revolves around it. If these people go so many times how can they fully appreciate it?

Keithlovescarrots

Chatty Member
She's sold her house in the laziest, least financially beneficial way, and is moaning about her very straightforward conveyancing process. She has no idea.

So your child throws up BEFORE you get on the ice yet the three of you still do it! And then you still don’t go home but make her drive around the track in the car! The woman is mental!

• Angry
  • Wow

emerald

VIP Member
New thread. Thanks to @Eilatan_girl for the title.

Sian continues to remain very pleased with herself for having a lot of disposable income and relying on the bank of mum and dad budgeting. She's had five or six holidays this year from merely not going to Costa every day and we are all very impressed by this. She also is very keen to keep everyone updated on when she goes running at silly o'clock in the morning for "accountability" purposes. Gollum seems to have dropped off the radar so the channel and insta is very much the Sian show at the moment. Anything else to add to the recap?

Last edited:

theyalljustwindmeup

Who else reckons she wrote and stuck that letter in the envelope 10 mins before turning the camera on and reading it? Bet the envelope was still wet 🤣 I’m pretty sure she would have made a massive deal out of writing it this time last year if she had done. Does anybody know if she did? I can’t bring myself to watch too much of her stuff. I’m also confused about the lack of confidence/not liking what she sees in the mirror thing…doesn’t quite tally up with having a camera in her face ALL THE BLOODY TIME documenting EVERY SECOND of her fabricated life style. If you don’t like what you see, why plaster yourself all over the internet?