Knappily Ever After #2 The Unseasoned Chicken of Disney Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there are families who are far more deserving of a trip there, given that the Knapp’s haven’t exactly been stranded at home during the pandemic (what is this now, holiday 11 since the pandemic started?)
Sian is on seven holidays in the last seven months:

Cornwall - June
Isle of Wight - July
Disney Cruise 1 - July
DLP - August
Disney Cruise 2 - September
Ibiza - October
WDW - January

It would be eight but their trip to DLP in December was cancelled.

And all this without a shred of humility or gratitude. Just an attitude that she can afford it because they “budget” and “prioritise” and if everybody else did the same they could afford it too.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
It’s sad that it’s their first time back in nearly 2 years and they’re both glued to their phones. I would not be able to take my eyes off my kids’ faces - wanting to watch their reaction to it all.
The live the other night was just cringe - those poor girls. I don’t know how you can expect them to be anything other than hyper the night before they go to Walt Disney World and then telling them off to the point Daisy cries, just because you want to prioritise ‘fans’. I can’t work it out.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Sorry if I'm late to the party but OH MY GOOOOOODNESS if you have to take croissants from home to "save pennies" on holiday, you probably shouldn't have DVC.

What a set of whoppers. She's crazy!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
we take food from home for the room mainly because my kids want to eat the second their eyes open. I really don't think a £1 bag is that genius of an idea families have been packing snacks for years and years having breakfast and lunch out is a fairly new concept on family holidays and is mainly down to advertising.
Disney are also really good at making breakfast appeal to kids with the characters and buffet styles.

Reactions: 3
we take food from home for the room mainly because my kids want to eat the second their eyes open. I really don't think a £1 bag is that genius of an idea families have been packing snacks for years and years having breakfast and lunch out is a fairly new concept on family holidays and is mainly down to advertising.
Disney are also really good at making breakfast appeal to kids with the characters and buffet styles.
Oh completely agreed with bringing snackies from home ...but I am sick to death of this agenda. Watch her full story. Ms Budget is pushing her Duluxe Luxury DVC Resort but is so relatable because of her croissants...

Not buying is Sian hun, sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh completely agreed with bringing snackies from home ...but I am sick to death of this agenda. Watch her full story. Ms Budget is pushing her Duluxe Luxury DVC Resort but is so relatable because of her croissants...

Not buying is Sian hun, sorry.
And they get free coffee with one of their subscriptions dont forget lol I think bank of calms mom and dad fund a lot of things or have funded I know they lent them the Monet for the DVC I wonder if they have wrote it off and told them not to worry about paying it back.

Reactions: 1
Im gonna be that c u next tuesday. She looks like shes gained weight.

I wasnt going to say it but she pushed lyla out of frame at heathrow. She ignored Daisy point blank this morning. She will mansplain something later no doubt so sod it.

Reactions: 2
She’s so full of sh1t. Since when has it only been Dullum doing the runs? She’s been banging on and on about her doing the runs for months and now all of a sudden it’s just Dullum. Does she think people are stupid? The girls will be blamed for her not running now.

Also they do Disney for them not just the girls 😂

Throws me back to that trip to Ibiza where they went sight seeing for themselves and embarrassed the girls in what is now a deleted post. Remember the one, the girls getting a telling off from Dullum for not enjoying pretty streets in the old town and wanting ice cream… like kids do!
That's great I love that someone's basically called her out and she's actually responded.

For what reason exactly does she need to reply to DM’s and post on Instagram constantly while on holiday? She can’t be enjoying the moment at all, she just comes across as a bragger.

Her and Rhi, Mummy of 4 are utterly cringeworthy. I love Disney World, it’s amazing to get to go there, but there must be something missing if your whole life revolves around it. If these people go so many times how can they fully appreciate it?

Reactions: 9
Her heart had been stolen by DCL not so long ago but now she is HOME. duck right off. Witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her and Rhi, Mummy of 4 are utterly cringeworthy. I love Disney World, it’s amazing to get to go there, but there must be something missing if your whole life revolves around it. If these people go so many times how can they fully appreciate it?
¡Spoiler! She doesn’t love Disney that much.

What she really loves is the attention that comes from having a Disney Instagram account. That’s why she’s filming everything, immediately posting stories, and worrying about replying to DMs on her first day back at WDW in 2 years. She’s not bothered about experiencing it. She’s concerned about telling strangers that she’s experiencing it and getting validation from them. That’s what she really loves.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I noticed that whilst filming Daisy's first time on Splash Mountain she had to be in the shot too, can't just film the little one?

Also why say a stranger was the only one to make your child smile for the photo? Maybe because it was a break from the relentless pics til you take until you get the most Instagramable shot 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 4

What she really loves is the attention that comes from having a Disney Instagram account. That’s why she’s filming everything, immediately posting stories, and worrying about replying to DMs on her first day back at WDW in 2 years. She’s not bothered about experiencing it. She’s concerned about telling strangers that she’s experiencing it and getting validation from them. That’s what she really loves.
Perfectly put

I noticed that whilst filming Daisy's first time on Splash Mountain she had to be in the shot too, can't just film the little one?

Also why say a stranger was the only one to make your child smile for the photo? Maybe because it was a break from the relentless pics til you take until you get the most Instagramable shot 😡
She's a self centered cow

Sounds super pathetic, and an insult to the genuine Disney fans that would love to be there but can’t afford it, or had once in a lifetime trips cancelled.

It amazes me how little Disney knowledge a lot of these vloggers have. It’s all just bizarre to me, especially how they compare every day stuff to something Disney related all the time.

Reactions: 4
I find it so odd that they each have individual pictures with the castle.

If my mum (or dad!) started asking for individual snaps on holiday I'd be offended 😂

The girls always feel like an afterthought and it makes me so mad

Reactions: 1
Is it just me or is Daisy’s mask WAY too big for her face? She can hardly see the poor thing.
They don't care if she can see. As long as the girls match for the gram.

I found the matching thing to be weird AF. Sod what the girls want. Sian likes how it looks. I swear princess is autistic sometimes.
Lyla is going to be over matching very soon. I wonder is Sian will force her and Callum enables it.

Reactions: 3
What is the point of vlogging of everything is already on insta. Just enjoy it! Between two phones and the vlogging camera, what attention are those girls getting?

Reactions: 6
I think it’s very telling that Sian only decided to take the girls, not because she’d miss them or thought it would bring smiles to their faces, but because she was worried what the internet would think - that they might realise what a self centred, fame hungry little dog she is.

Reactions: 6
It’s not the fines that will be the issue (they can drop £1k or more for flights for the kids on a whim, they can afford the fine no problem). It’s more Sian’s complete self-centred naivety raising its head again. She appears to think her school is really understanding about her taking her kids out of school for term-time holidays. This understanding appears to be based on the school previously not objecting to taking a four year old out of school for a holiday pre-pandemic.

The school will not be understanding about her taking her kids out for two separate holidays twice in a single half-term. They will be absolutely fuming, particularly as they will have been given no notice about this holiday. It’s not like they can say the girls haven’t been on holiday recently. The school can see from Sian’s Instagram just how many holidays they’ve been on.
sorry bit late on this one but what has me angry about this is that she’s telling her “fans” this is the way to do it and that they will get away with it. Basically telling them they are alright to commit a crime essentially. When those people copy her and get fines maybe they won’t be able to afford it in the way Sian can which is just irresponsible. She’s in a position of influence and she’s making people think they can get away with it. I think she also doesn’t realise that it’s not just a fine, a repeat offender can be prosecuted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.