Knappily Ever After #2 The Unseasoned Chicken of Disney Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was the showing of of 9 advent calenders that got me.... it was just her in her kitchen showing off as per usual.
At least she acknowledged half the pins she got were fake though.
Shes back on the stories again too.
and stories back with more spending and desperation to be sponsored by fabeletics, and then more crap about not spoiling the kids with too many presents etc. blah blah blah

Reactions: 1
I’m laughing my head off at her complete lack of self-awareness.

Today she has posted a story saying that in order to have a healthier mind she has to remove the “junk” from how she spends her time and from her diet. This is the day after posting a vlog that (because she was working a long-day at the job she’s not allowed to mention but everybody knows about) had a long and boring portion of her having a McDonald’s. It’s quite literally a junk vlog about eating junk food.

Reactions: 3
I haven’t really watched any vlogs of these, I’ve just seen them mentioned on tattle and a video popped up on my recommended so thought I’d give it ago and Sian is taking about how sad it is they’ve had to cancel Disneyland paris because SHE won’t see it at Christmas uhm what about your kids???

• Sad
I haven’t really watched any vlogs of these, I’ve just seen them mentioned on tattle and a video popped up on my recommended so thought I’d give it ago and Sian is taking about how sad it is they’ve had to cancel Disneyland paris because SHE won’t see it at Christmas uhm what about your kids???
Welcome to the princess logic. Her kids are only there to accessorise her life.

Reactions: 5
Cannot start this woman! It’s quite an accomplishment that for such a small channel she has her own thread on here and it’s so active. Her only real achievement!

Reactions: 11
She appears to have no self-awareness at all and thinks the world revolves around her. Recent favourite examples:

Sian saying that they aren’t spending much on Christmas immediately followed by them opening a load of expensive advent calendars, and only a few weeks after spending £80+ on a few Christmas tree baubles.

Sian complaining that they haven’t decorated for Christmas because it’s their tradition to decorate all together and they haven’t had time, whilst dragging the kids all over the country every weekend to meet up with Instagram “friends”.

Its the loungfly bags for the kids that gets me. Regardless if you have enough credit, its an extravagant gift for primary school kids.

Maybe she says that she hasnt got a lot compared to people she hangs out with. Lylas friends probably get horses and diamonds so only spending 200 each on the kids is actually "budgeting" in comparison.

She's so out of touch with the real world. 9 advent calenders isnt normal. Even Brogan only has 3

• Haha
Maybe she says that she hasnt got a lot compared to people she hangs out with. Lylas friends probably get horses and diamonds so only spending 200 each on the kids is actually "budgeting" in comparison.

She's so out of touch with the real world. 9 advent calenders isnt normal. Even Brogan only has 3
She is a paediatric nurse who works with the public on a daily basis. The kids also go to the local state school and they live in a town big enough to have a real mix of society. There’s no good excuse to be as out of touch with reality as she is.

She very much comes across as the type of privileged person who reads and believes the stories in the Daily Mail about young people not being able to afford holidays and houses because they spend too much money on avocado on toast and takeaway coffees.

Last edited:
She is a paediatric nurse who works with the public on a daily basis. The kids also go to the local state school and they live in a town big enough to have a real mix of society. There’s no good excuse to be as out of touch with reality as she is.
I would say its Delusions of Grandeur but actually its more like a very low self worth that she over compensates for by trying very hard to show value by buying things.

She always references to things making her feel special. So she doesnt feel special everyday or within herself.

Reactions: 2
I would say its Delusions of Grandeur but actually its more like a very low self worth that she over compensates for by trying very hard to show value by buying things.

She always references to things making her feel special. So she doesnt feel special everyday or within herself.
i mean have you guys watched the rest of todays stories?

London trip, so shop Disney haul, shovelling the cash out for ice creams - no idea how much they cost, just whack it on Apple Pay - who cares how much eh? Just keep spending and spending!!

loads more Xmas decorations. More cash spent.
More McDonald’s eaten and god knows how many Starbucks coffees today too!?

down to earth family?! Hahahaha

Reactions: 4
I can totally see how she will justify today’s spending.

They went to London as a replacement for their trip to DLP, so it didn’t really cost anything. It is just money they were going to spend on DLP.

The trip to DLP only cost the hotel because of expensive Eurostar and DLP annual passes (and ignoring all the other costs like petrol and food) so didn’t really cost anything.

So basically the trip to London was entirely free… and any small costs were paid for with the money she saves by getting free coffees, which are included as a benefit of their expensive health insurance.

In her vlog she says they havnt bought any decorations in years. Excuse me?

Did we not see her buying disney ones? Are we going mad?

Also her B&M haul was just her buying tat cause it was cheap.

The odd we gave our free sausage rolls to the homeless plug was SO SO SO self serving. I expect she wants a pat on the back for giving away free food...

In her vlog she says they havnt bought any decorations in years. Excuse me?

Did we not see her buying disney ones? Are we going mad?
By my estimation she’s approaching £200 on Disney Christmas decorations this year alone. But then they were all “bargains” as they were reduced or she had a discount.

and god knows how many Starbucks coffees today too!?
I don't follow but excuse me. Take away coffees?! Surely these will blow the bank and they'll have to cancel the child free trip to florida because as we all know, that's how you save for holidays, by not drinking take away coffee?!?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They really need to pick a lane with justifying their spending - either don’t talk about how you’re so frugal, or actually practice that?! 😅

She has something planned thats been stressful and she'll talk about it later. I have a feeling they are moving. Or co opening a shop with Soaf.

Actually scrap that. My official psychic whojamawotsit is they are moving.

Ill see if i'm right 🔮🔮🔮

She has something planned thats been stressful and she'll talk about it later. I have a feeling they are moving. Or co opening a shop with Soaf.

Actually scrap that. My official psychic whojamawotsit is they are moving.

Ill see if i'm right 🔮🔮🔮
yep, I’ll stake my bet behind the moving too…
They continue to plead this careful life of frugality, yet here they are, 5-6 holidays per year, endless shopping hauls and shop disney purchases, 9 advent calendars

if it’s moving, I’ll bet it’s another 50-75k on top of their current house value.
Of course, they aren’t a well off family…they constantly budget….

The jumpers that she got on day 3 were terrible, so cheap looking they reminded me of Primark!

Now watching Day 4 and why is she so bad at doing her eyebrows? Why go blonde then have the darkest brown brows? And they are super patchy

Maybe the 90s eyebrows are back in too? We are just out of touch.

yep, I’ll stake my bet behind the moving too…
They continue to plead this careful life of frugality, yet here they are, 5-6 holidays per year, endless shopping hauls and shop disney purchases, 9 advent calendars

if it’s moving, I’ll bet it’s another 50-75k on top of their current house value.
Of course, they aren’t a well off family…they constantly budget….
Yeah I think so too. Oh god we will get the "forever home" line. 5 bedrooms detached in MH. It'll be a baby next. Or another forever home in 5 years. They are very fickle.

I expect we will get some new tattlers when she starts spouting about free coffee and budgetting getting them a ridiculously over priced house she'll just make look tacky AF.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.