Knappily Ever After #2 The Unseasoned Chicken of Disney Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are cancelling holidays to do this apparently. Cause a 4 bed house is too small for them. 2 adults 2 kids and a dog. They need more room....
And also they spoke about it a month ago and already bought somewhere. Jesus, I can see how they bought DVC so fast now. Patience isnt their strong suit is it?

Reactions: 1
Callum didn’t seem so sure about the move.
And they really think they’re celebs - clickbait and dragging on before sharing what they’re up to - no one’s that bothered. Happy for them if it’s what they want to do but it’s not going to change any of our lives. We’ll unless someone wants to buy their old place!

Reactions: 4
She's very concerned with 'keeping up' with others. She pretends she isn't, but she's very easily influenced.
One of her Disney mates will get pregnant which will cause them to get more followers/views than her. If its a 5 bedder my bet is that she'll push for another kid.

Dullum is probably panicking at how much money she is going to spend on furniture. She's gonna toss what she has and get all new stuff.

Reactions: 2
I honestly feel like they’re moving house just for content. I mean why else? Their house now is big enough for them, it’s the same town so a move isnt necessary, they’re going about it as easily as possible, looks like little thought has been put into it but it’s content that she can streeeetch out.

Reactions: 3
I honestly feel like they’re moving house just for content. I mean why else? Their house now is big enough for them, it’s the same town so a move isnt necessary, they’re going about it as easily as possible, looks like little thought has been put into it but it’s content that she can streeeetch out.
I wish them a lengthy and stressful snagging list, tit neighbours and garden 'top soil' full of rubbish.

Reactions: 4
That was my first thought too, wait for the house build updates sorting, packing moving vlogs. She thinks she is going to be insta queen in her cookie cutter house but I cant see it they just aren't interesting enough. Be interesting to see which holidays have been cancelled, probably not the one without the kids

I'm almost certain thay someone in her circle is moving or has recently moved to a sparkly new build. Hell even an influencer she loves probably did it. She loves Jo Johnson who is building her own house. Hes easily led.

To be fair him being a shop assistant manager when his brother is a Dr, I imagine a fair bit of keeping up with the Jones' happens in that family.

Predict move house and have another baby within a year, imagine the freebies with that content.

That Boho vibe is her just copying other peoples style and doesnt suit her at all. That rug is bloody everywhere. The rattan will last 5 mins with a puppy. The kids will have to have their hands velcroed to their sides with all the white.
This is her spending addiction on crack. Its so wasteful. I dont know anyone who moves and just throws out everything they own. Goes to show everything about them is just superficial. They have the depth as a puddle.

Also came to say, looks like someone been buying subscribers. It was like this last month. Every week or so, it will +10.

Screenshot_20211212-105838_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Social blade doesn’t update every day, that’s why it looks like it’s batches of 10. Depending on how many subs a channel has, it’ll update in either 10’s, 100’s or 1000’s.

Theming rooms to Disney resorts, I love a bit of Disney but bloody hell. And I hope they let the kids have some free choice - what if they prefer Hello
Kitty or Paw Patrol. Everything for the Instagram posts!

Reactions: 3
Theming rooms to Disney resorts, I love a bit of Disney but bloody hell!
But it’s not really themed to Disney resorts. It’s just the Next homeware department with added beige.

“This beige room has an elephant ornament so it’s Animal Kingdom”
“This beige room has a Mickey painting so it’s the art of animation”
“This beige room has a jazz poster with some foreign words on so it’s Port Orleans”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But it’s not really themed to Disney resorts. It’s just the Next homeware department with added beige.

“This beige room has an elephant ornament so it’s Animal Kingdom”
“This beige room has a Mickey painting so it’s the art of animation”
“This beige room has a jazz poster with some foreign words on so it’s Port Orleans”
I have a (Lego) piano in my living room - it’s themed as the Grand Floridian of course

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Come on guys, theres a green wall in there. And plants too.

She will fill the loo with blue anchors, lighthouses, seashells and say its the beach/yatch club.

This idea is really lame.

They really are incapable of any original thought.

The “outtakes” are more edited, fake, and carefully selected than the normal photos! Shes clearly selected the photos where she looks like she’s having “so much fun” taking photos but she wasn’t quite ready, it was windy, or the lighting wasn’t quite right. They have been selected to make it look like documenting every little aspect of a trip with 10,000 photos and hours of video to be amazing fun… rather than the boring, fun-killing, chore it really is.

There are photos where the participants are bored, frustrated, or just want it to be over. That is the reality of her holidays and trips when she’s filming or taking thousands of photos. There are no photos where she’s angry at the photographer for not taking it right and asking them to do it again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.