Kirsty Matthews #7 Krusty's on a blocking spree, let’s set that dog of hers free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gunna miss watching that Krusty lard ass smoking from her sofa whilst I’m working to support my kid and run the house whilst my husband is serving the country xoxox

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
We will never ever forgot getting Kirsty up there with Mrs Hinch and running her off the app in 2 weeks whilst she sat there for over a year trying EVERYTHING 🤣🤣🤣❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Krusty don’t want no more part of it but streaming L’s live lol 😂 krusty u do make me laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lucy is like PARTTTYYYYYYYYY 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Chloe can you resign as well!

Kirsty you've done no more than the people who tried before you!! There is no evidence at all and you all know it!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I predicted they'd all turn on each other day's ago but bloody hell they did it quickly 🤣

Reactions: 7
There’s no way kirsty will leave TT now after seeing L be so smug 😂

Reactions: 3
why is Krusty dragging this out for so long!

so long, fairwell, no one wants you live 🎶

Reactions: 5
Dont
She's done nothing. Don't you remember this thread was trending at the top with Mrs Hinch lol x
No, I didn't know Hinch was on here. I heard of tattle in a live and just googled it with K's name and the threads came up, I have just googled and she's got over 500 threads, I'm not reading those 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone just commented “let’s make a petition to keep Kirsty on the app” 😶

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.