Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

richardbrittian69

ENOUGH IS A FUCKING ENOUGH. Day in and day out I witness KIRSTY CHLOE KAT MISTY BEA AND CO bully individuals in the name of raising awareness how’s bullying raising awareness you fat trolls. You have been caught out by people over and over and still think your queens of tiktok. Enough. Your all guna be exposed for this and I hope the followers you have leave you and don’t fucking come back you all don’t deserve to protect anyones children with how you behave. Using the mental health card misty gets you know where show us proof you suffer with it like you asked L . Until then it’s bullshit. Soon as you rub someone up the wrong way they will dox you all and you fucking deserve it I have you get people turning up at your doors I hope your kids are stopped in the streets and harassed. CAUSE ALL YOU ARE ARE BULLIES AND BEGS. GIFT THE MONEY TO A CHILDREN CHARITY INSTEAD OF PLAYING THE MY ANKLE IS BROKEN SHIT. FATTY YOU WAS DANCING IN VIDEO NOT LONG AGO (BTW THE DWP HAVE THEM NOW) SO HOPE YOU ENJOY THAT. KAT SMITH YOU DOX INNOCENT PEOPLE YET YOUR HUSBANDS A POLICE OFFICER HAHA HE COVERING UP A CRIME LETS SEE IF HIS BOSS LIKES THAT ? INSTANT DISMISSAL? DAY IN COURT?

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Itskbetches

Their now uploading videos of Lisa's front door its disgusting they preach about protecting children and then do disgusting things like that

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
Ngl I do feel a bit sorry for Lucy hearing her sob in the background and thinking Misty was actually her friend.

Only person that has showed an ounce of regret for doxxing someone and genuinely feeling bad about it poor cow. Bry is still a cunt though.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

greeneyes23

Hello slugs and sluggettes!
As if we’re on thread 7 already!!
Brief recap.

Kirsty is still as Krusty as ever

Krusty and co seem to have gone into hiding as the lovely Lisa has revealed Misty’s true identity.

We’re eagerly awaiting 8:30 to see if bagpipes will go live in krustys place.

Up to now the lies from Krusty and her lap dogs are still continuing and “saving the kids” seems the last thing on their to do list.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank you @Hann98 for the title!

Welcome to thread 7!

WE DO NOT SUPPORT LUCY OR BRYAN ROSE!!!

This thread also covers those in Kirsty's Circle (Scooby Gang!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Tattooguy

Someone did say dave was 1 of her punters before they got together 🤨 and he takes pictures etc.. so he's just pimping her out in away

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

Spf50

Chatty Member
Ngl I do feel a bit sorry for Lucy hearing her sob in the background and thinking Misty was actually her friend.

Only person that has showed an ounce of regret for doxxing someone and genuinely feeling bad about it poor cow. Bry is still a cunt though.
Bless her she just doesnt understand how people can do that. Shes really confused.
Misty aka woman of many talents has sucked vulnerable and of sound mind people in!! Feels like she has added bits of peoples stories and created lots of ficticious lives to fit different characters. Its absolutely mental!
But kirstys crew were doing all this b4 she came around!! Lets not forget the bullying before misty has just added to it all!!! And shown how vulnerable lucy really is. Come on open your eyes!
Kirsty and crew leave it all to the police and get back to your own lives now!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Spf50

Chatty Member
Fantastic news this morning!
Oh wow the irony!! Please please misty enlighten us as to why lucy deserves all the hate??? Please please show us all this proof you all have of all the crimes you accuse them of?? 3 days of hate and youve gone down mentally! What about lucy, mods, innocent people that get hate because of rumours put out by a bully gang?? That has been going on over a year???? What about the people that dual lucy and all the "gang" go in that persons comments calling them ponces?? Doxing their info!! How is this all ok??? You have all started a hate campaign on lucy and anyone associated with her??
Please please show us all why u do this proof, solid hard evidence because upto today there has been non!! Amber changes her story as much as the weather changes!! So fed up of the woe is me when the tables are turned!! You reap what you sow!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

youaintnoone

Chatty Member
Infuriates me that they all think they have the right to dox anyones information, regardless of what they believe & what they don’t. 😒
That’s why a lot are speaking up on fake accounts on TikTok and here in fear of being doxed, u can’t have a opinion without being tarnished a Lucy supporter or a snake 🐍 makes me sick 🤢 what we did find out last night is mistys real identity I might out her myself and see how she feels 😡😡😡 no I won’t but I feel she deserves it!

• Heart

boeboe

Is she delusional 🙄
She’s the biggest bully on the app using fake accounts daily jumping into ppls lives doxing innocent ppl
Sharing pictures of people’s houses 🤬
Faking who she actually is leading ppl on going between them all causing trouble!
then cry’s when she’s called out and play the mental health card!!

• Heart

Spf50

Chatty Member
So tattlers its taken a week of us being here and the empire has crumbled!! This is what happens when too many cheifs all wanting to be the hero with fake evidence! #gotattlersgotattlers

• Heart

Tattooguy

Misty got more accounts then kirsty had punters she won't be staying off tik tok she is 100% watching all lives under different names

• Haha

Purplepixie99

VIP Member
I'm sorry I am absolutely buckled at the fact this is all kicking off and lucys probably sat back eating sweets watching Benidorm for the 80th time

• Haha
Reactions: 13