Kirsty Matthews #7 Krusty's on a blocking spree, let’s set that dog of hers free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wont miss Kirsty thats for sure. About time she put her family first. Maybe she has realised how she treats her family after reading this thread

Reactions: 7
In all honesty just for 2 seconds, K leaving is good. She's doxed, harassed, caused drama for a lot of people. But also, how is sitting on TT all day everyday when all she says is L this and L that and streams her hours on end
And Lucy will carry on eating her sweets

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I dont think she will leave the app. She relies on it too much for the attention and the gifts!

I bet her minnions are all in tears now

Reactions: 3
She will be back she will let my Heather run the show for a few days and take all the tit n then boom she will be back with more fake info

Reactions: 3
In all honesty just for 2 seconds, K leaving is good. She's doxed, harassed, caused drama for a lot of people. But also, how is sitting on TT all day everyday when all she says is L this and L that and streams her hours on end
Completely agree, she needs to find a healthy hobby because doxing harassing and bullying people isn't teaching her kids anything valuable and if it's about the kids then she needs to think about herself being a role model tbh!

I dont think she will leave the app. She relies on it too much for the attention and the gifts!

I bet her minnions are all in tears now
Her comments in that live, you would think she was Princess Di reincarnated. What are all her little bumsniffs going to do now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't trust this 1 bit as much as I want to believe krusty has finally buggered off I think she's up to something 🤔 or it's because I don't trust a thing that's comes out of her mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.