Kirsty Matthews #7 Krusty's on a blocking spree, let’s set that dog of hers free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Hann98 for the title!

Welcome to thread 7!

WE DO NOT SUPPORT LUCY OR BRYAN ROSE!!!

This thread also covers those in Kirsty's Circle (Scooby Gang!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hello slugs and sluggettes!
As if we’re on thread 7 already!!
Brief recap.

Kirsty is still as Krusty as ever

Krusty and co seem to have gone into hiding as the lovely Lisa has revealed Misty’s true identity.

We’re eagerly awaiting 8:30 to see if bagpipes will go live in krustys place.

Up to now the lies from Krusty and her lap dogs are still continuing and “saving the kids” seems the last thing on their to do list.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hey 👋 thread 7 jeezzz
Let’s not forget her Krusties enablers especially the ones that work for the NHS

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I commented but I don’t know if she’s seen it. I’m scared if I comment again I’ll be blocked too 😂😩
I just ghost watch her now, because whenever I talk I get blocked, even when it's to stick up for her when the krusty sheeps are bored and hammering her live

Reactions: 4
I think bry bry blocked Ben I forgot he use to be a Mitchell ops 😂 he was only looking for hes Heather n aunt babe

All the tattle slugs getting blocked 🤣 is misty in there under a different name again ...

All the tattle slugs getting blocked 🤣 is misty in there under a different name again ...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think bry bry blocked Ben I forgot he use to be a Mitchell ops 😂 he was only looking for hes Heather n aunt babe

It's BamBam blocking everyone I think. All the hate was being blocked on the weekend with no BamBam in sight, with L actually enjoying the positivity, soon as I noticed her back yesterday while lurking everyone was getting blocked left right and centre (also again today) and she was straight on it with blaming someone else... Most of Ls good mods have now been taken off due to 'BamBams' request

Reactions: 3
Has anyone else actually got to a thread 7 or is this a new thing?! Shows how many more people are coming round to the fact they are vile bullies tho! Hopefully won’t be long until Kirsty and crew have no one else! Xx

Reactions: 8
Has anyone else actually got to a thread 7 or is this a new thing?! Shows how many more people are coming round to the fact they are vile bullies tho! Hopefully won’t be long until Kirsty and crew have no one else! Xx
Yeah some of them are in there 100s thread! Mrs Hinch has a lot.

I hope Cabbage Patch Chloe doesn't come live tonight acting like she is covering Krusty's shift on Tiktok 😭 The unemployed tiktokkers take it really seriously 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's BamBam blocking everyone I think. All the hate was being blocked on the weekend with no BamBam in sight, with L actually enjoying the positivity, soon as I noticed her back yesterday while lurking everyone was getting blocked left right and centre (also again today) and she was straight on it with blaming someone else... Most of Ls good mods have now been taken off due to 'BamBams' request
Her or bryan cos all i put was a heart n 1 girl got blocked for saying I see u ben Mitchell lol

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I was watching her in the comments just now, who does Bam Bam think she is the control freak. Creepy. 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.