Kirsty Matthews #7 Krusty's on a blocking spree, let’s set that dog of hers free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't see I'm blocked on every account now 🀣🀣 note to self don't be a c.unt to everyone lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My bad!! It's not the first time someone from that lot have come on here and tried to go at our opinions. I jumped to conclusions a bit to soon.

You've come on to a thread and slated someone that has managed to call out Kirsty's and the muppet brigades tit behaviour and riled people up. It's very obvious on this thread that Lisa has a lot of support and to go in on her was would very likely upset people.

You've said your piece, we've said ours I think on this subject we will all have to agree that we disagree.
Like I said I apologise to you and I’ll ignore

β€œget your red carpets out for the TT Queen, let’s hope Krusty will learn how to clean”

Reactions: 3
Rubes please can you put kirstys live on most are blocked we want to listen to the speech 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can I just say - TATTLERS 1 KRUSTY CREW 0 πŸ‘πŸ‘

I'm book marking the title suggestions so please vote by liking your favourites! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Kirsty get a job 🀣🀣🀣 she lost her last job for being in uniform on tiktok n way she was acting .

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.