Kirsty Matthews #7 Krusty's on a blocking spree, let’s set that dog of hers free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kirsty will be back when she realises she can't be arsed applying for jobs and then the gift money runs out

Reactions: 4
I don't trust this 1 bit as much as I want to believe krusty has finally buggered off I think she's up to something 🤔 or it's because I don't trust a thing that's comes out of her mouth
I do hope that she does stay off. NOT defending, but streaming being on TT the whole time and not spending time with her family, she will regret it in a few years when the kids are bigger. She'll think, why did I spend all that time on TT when I could've spent it with the kids and Dave

Yes dave has had enough plus Si is shitting himself and so he should…. She knows people have so much on her and if she doesn’t leave it’s all revealed. Misty has her address so she’s had no option but to leave it she wants to keep her family safe. Deserves all she gets

Reactions: 8
Yes dave has had enough plus Si is shitting himself and so he should…. She knows people have so much on her and if she doesn’t leave it’s all revealed. Misty has her address so she’s had no option but to leave it she wants to keep her family safe. Deserves all she gets
I hope Si is shitting himself. Too right for sharing peoples personal NHS data. There is no backtracking from that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.