Kirsty Matthews #7 Krusty's on a blocking spree, let’s set that dog of hers free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you never cared about gifts donate ya gift money as a way to show your apprication and for the victims of abuse

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thread 8 Suggestion:

Kirsty Matthews #8: I would of gotten away with it too, you meddling tattlers!

Little nod to the Scooby Gang ;)
I cba to get it to rhyme lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone think its werid shes on a live deleting people from instagram then just talking if your not coming back why not do that tomorrow just seems rude tbh
Very weird! She’s also stopped saying thanks for the gifts

Reactions: 3
If you ask nicely I don't see why not 😂

I'm not able to watch this great good bye speech 😒 I got blocked surprisingly 😂
You ain't missing much, she's talking about L and watching her you know, the usual
🎵why you so obsessed with mee

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Apparently Krusty's being doxed and getting threats in her comments

wonder if she likes that feeling? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In all honesty just for 2 seconds, K leaving is good. She's doxed, harassed, caused drama for a lot of people. But also, how is sitting on TT all day everyday when all she says is L this and L that and streams her hours on end

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.