Kirsty Matthews #7 Krusty's on a blocking spree, let’s set that dog of hers free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GENUINELY I’m so glad we’ve managed to help with getting her off.
From me Setting up the first thread I had no idea we’d ever get so many threads! Feel like we’re all one big anon group!

We’ve been called all sorts by the fb group but guys we have done this!!!

This was never about L&B it was about raising awareness for bullying, doxxing etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
GENUINELY I’m so glad we’ve managed to help with getting her off.
From me Setting up the first thread I had no idea we’d ever get so many threads! Feel like we’re all one big anon group!

We’ve been called all sorts by the fb group but guys we have done this!!!

This was never about L&B it was about raising awareness for bullying, doxxing etc.
God I sound like Krusty. Wonder if she’ll get her tattoo removed?

Reactions: 3
Job interview: so whats that tattoo about...... well i was on tiktok and i was chasing a "ponce" with not much evidence and i nik named his love sword a moulldaayyy willlaaayyyy so thought id have a tattoo!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We did it!! We got her off!! Well done guys. Jesus I go to work for a few days and you have a whole new thread

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Kirsty get a job 🤣🤣🤣 she lost her last job for being in uniform on tiktok n way she was acting .
Ive seen her on lives before saying she was off work because she got injured (or some tit)

She probably was off sick with a twisted eyelash

Reactions: 4
Not Lucy rubbing it in her face about the fact she’s done f all to her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.