Kirsty Matthews #7 Krusty's on a blocking spree, let’s set that dog of hers free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs Psychiatric help... She has a weird obsession with L. I bet Dave's told her to get off the app, he's had enough.

Reactions: 7
Yet again Lucy's number doxxed by Krusty 🤦🏻‍♀️ Dave telling her to come off and spend time with her family and her response 'lucy has no family'... Really Krusty....

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion “there is too many snakes in the grass, Krusty can no longer be arsed”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It probably hurts her even more knowing there's people on this thread that she sees on a regular basis that dislike her now too. See you soon Krust.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It probably hurts her even more knowing there's people on this thread that she sees on a regular basis that dislike her now too. See you soon Krust.
When she leaves can they out themselves as i am genuinally so curious who is who now 😂

Reactions: 8
Does anyone think its werid shes on a live deleting people from instagram then just talking if your not coming back why not do that tomorrow just seems rude tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wish I could tell my ex husband about these threads but his mouths too big, he'd have a field day.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.