Kirsty Matthews #5 Snakes and more Snakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To all the supporters, if after hearing all the proof that Lisa played and showed, you still belive kirsty, bagpipes and misty then more fool you! You can hear they're the same people. They're all liars and are lying to you.

Ask yourself, why did Misty shut us down and blocked us when we said she was Cindy?? Because she was and they're lying!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
To all the supporters, if after hearing all the proof that Lisa played and showed, you still belive kirsty, bagpipes and misty then more fool you! You can hear they're the same people. They're all liars and are lying to you.

Ask yourself, why did Misty shut us down and blocked us when we said she was Cindy?? Because she was and they're lying!!!
It's because it's Misty, that's what it is! If it was one of us we'd be blocked!

Reactions: 7
Kirsty and cabbage patch….”I didn’t dox barbie, that wasn’t me, Iv only doxed Jo and Lucy” well that’s a lie isn’t it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kirsty knows Misty is Cindy she is covering her arse. They're all in it together. Why are they going to such extremes to hide it?? Because they know their fans will switch!! And see them for what they are!!

Reactions: 11
I am so dizzy and confused right now my head is overwhelmed and exploding so much had happened this past hour and I don't understand if it's old age, wine or that I am very slow but I am definitely confused that's a fact 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I missed lisa showing a pic and name so dont know who they saying about being vulnerable!! Oh wow im getting so angry!! They are projecting soso much!

Lucy confirmed that the Misty voicenotes on Lisa's phone are THE SAME VOICE as her mod Cindy had. Yet Bagpipes and Krusty have to be smug, rude and telling lies with their stinking attitudes 🙄

Reactions: 7
I am so dizzy and confused right now my head is overwhelmed and exploding so much had happened this past hour and I don't understand if it's old age, wine or that I am very slow but I am definitely confused that's a fact 😂😂
Misty was a mod for Lucy, she was Cindy. She supported Lucy then jumped ship. She won't confess because she looks bad. She said for people not to mod for Lucy because it doesn't get anywhere and you're keeping her on the app etc. That's exactly what misty did when she was Cindy. She got nothing from it at all. They're all liars. People are closing in on them!! It will all fall to pieces soon.

Reactions: 8
So kirsty and miss piggy are now trying to do damage control and failing miserably it’s time these two get of the app they’re boring as duck

Reactions: 10
Im betting the voicenotes from cindy to lucy will be out soon! Just to prove again, lets see what kirsty and fat face say then!!

Reactions: 9
my head is not capable of understanding this :ROFLMAO:
her justification for doxxing jo is disgustiing.. her justification for lucy, krusty you antagonise and provoke constantly.

my head is not capable of understanding this :ROFLMAO:
her justification for doxxing jo is disgustiing.. her justification for lucy, krusty you antagonise and provoke constantly.
Yes!! It’s seriously winding me up listening to them going on and on trying to justify her actions.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.