Kirsty Matthews #5 Snakes and more Snakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure on the rules so I don’t know if I can name the account. But Kirsty’s in Lisa’s viewers on a fake account. I know it’s hers as when she was live once and said she was gunna comment on someone’s live, I jumped to the live she was in and saw it so know it’s definitely her 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Basically saying what we been saying for days that misty was lucys mod cindylou and mod for lisa under louisep and cupcake.
We wrote about this days ago. Nothing new.
Just see what good old misty comes back with and crusty and scooby gang!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Least these voice notes aren't being repeated constantly
kThank the sweet lord for that!!! I mean voice notes 😪😪🙈

Not sure on the rules so I don’t know if I can name the account. But Kirsty’s in Lisa’s viewers on a fake account. I know it’s hers as when she was live once and said she was gunna comment on someone’s live, I jumped to the live she was in and saw it so know it’s definitely her 👀
Oooooo interesting 👀

Reactions: 4
Oooooo id love to know what her acc is, and cant wait for the tit to hit the fan x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Didn't I say they'd all start turning on each other 🤣 misty turned on them all

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kirstys been known to make fake accounts up to troll and bully people

Reactions: 5
So refreshing to be in such pleasant live with someone sensible who doesn't scream c**t every other word. Well done. 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 12
brilliant live- welcome Lisa

hope everyone is well, ive been busy all weekend, am going to catch up now

Reactions: 6
Wow is all I can say. But well done to Lisa for exposing it. Now the FB page can see us Tattlers aren't crazy after all. Wonder how many will leave that FB page now and come over here.
Tomorrow will be an absolute uproar if Kirsty goes live

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m quite shocked misty/cindy/Louise/Megan whatever the hell her name is hasn’t gone live and addressed any of this? The silence speaks volumes

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.