Kirsty Matthews #5 Snakes and more Snakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also how can they say if anything happens to that girl, Lisa will be made accountable for it, so again if anything happens to anyone you have bullied you are accountable Kirsty!! And how the hell can she be drained!! Doing what??! Try being out at work all hours then come back and say your drained! Making me so angry tonight, have to keep coming out but can’t stop going back in just to listen to the rest of the crap xx
I didn't go in, I just watched from the outside

Reactions: 4
I’m classed as obese..
So am I Hann, I think I’m classed as morbidly obese! It means we have a higher risk of having complications if we contracted Covid.
Smoking increases that risk more as does being grotty probably because I doubt she washes her hands very often!!!
Last part is a joke obviously 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
krusty... only sat and retaliated at what people have come at you for, ok so can you please explain what barbie did to deserve your hate, what paige did to deserve it, what bambam did to deserve it, just a few of the people youve had thier fb and photos as your back screen.
also, could you just confirm that youve just stated that lisa has put someone vulnerable at risk, so when youve doxxed people have you done background checks to see if they or a member of their household are vulnerable? if so, hope you never used kat the rat and misty mouthpiece as we know their qualifications dont we?
and chloe, we know you used another fake story of court in March, you did it to distract from your fake screen shot didnt you? make out theres a court case so you dont get questioned on it? youve shown yourself as IF there was a court case you wouldnt still be doxxing and being involved due to the up coming case. own up chloe!!!!
So is Chloe lying about being up in court in March then? I am just trying to be very clear on this that is why I ask

Reactions: 3
So is Chloe lying about being up in court in March then? I am just trying to be very clear on this that is why I ask
It was said on a call in a live that her and someone else is in court in March for L&B, can't remember if it was said for harassment or housing but it was said

Sorry just caught up, imagine coming in here trying to be high and mighty as if your doing the lords work, the audacity 😂

There is a difference of having an opinion and freedom of speech versus cyber bullying, doxxing and harassment and ganging up on someone that clearly has issues, regardless of what they have done the relevant authorities need to deal with it. Not a bunch of jumped up people that have nothing better to do.

Don't even get my started on the vaccine convo. Everyone is free to make their own educated decision on what goes in their body. Please don't listen to these people on tiktok that share half a science GCSE.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Shoot i didn't realise how close we were on the thread! I will post both title suggestions now so people can vote, then I'll open thread and tag it here

• Haha
Reactions: 6
im disgusted and sickened at that speech from Krusty, the amount of people that she and kat the rat have wrongly or rightly doxxed and shes sat their with the audacity of saying what she just has. if her supporters are going to ignore everything else they cannot possibly sit there and listen to that and not see the valid points we make reference it.

must add i dont think its right to doxx anyone i mean IF theyve ever got the right person

Title 2 - Kirsty Matthews #6 Krusty has the rona, let's take this clown down

Please like your favourite one x

Think I might put 1&2 in a hat and pull it out. I need to get the thread set up x

Whose lives are u lot watching I can't see any of em on line unless I'm blocked by everyone again

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.