Kirsty Matthews #5 Snakes and more Snakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is Chloe lying about being up in court in March then? I am just trying to be very clear on this that is why I ask
Chloe made L a few accounts, for the sheer reason of wanting to take them and be labelled a legend :cautious: it didnt go down to well, she gave one to grace and that backfired completely. chloe then appeared in dans box, with a ' screenshot" of lucy messaging her and added photos of chloes children to it. got chloe a bit of attention she lacked from taking the accounts back ANYWAY within days it was proven to grace that the seperate screen shot she had of L messaging asking for photos was infact a fake, a bad one at that. chloe witnessed this and all of a sudden the court story came about?? IF it were true, woiuld you expect her to be carrying on as she has? still doxxin, dressing up as L, mouthing off as she has been?, projecting hate to others..think back to her comment only last weekend? is that the behaviour of someone due in court for mallicious communications?......

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Title 2 - Kirsty Matthews #6 Krusty has the rona, let's take this clown down

Please like your favourite one x

Think I might put 1&2 in a hat and pull it out. I need to get the thread set up x
Do you think we might be accused of making light of Corona, so many have died because of it.

Reactions: 5
Title 2 - Kirsty Matthews #6 Krusty has the rona, let's take this clown down

Please like your favourite one x

Think I might put 1&2 in a hat and pull it out. I need to get the thread set up x
Thank you for taking control of setting threads up!💙💙💙

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.