Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CinderRuckingFella

All very mystifying!

I stand by this: MouldyMaffews, the so called child protector, is a stinking tuna boxed, sofa swamp donkey dwelling, rotten toothed, clout chasing, gift begging, lazy, fat flat arsed piece of shit!

And to follow up, I do not support no.ces, never have never will.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
Kirsty has always reminded me of someone and I couldn't put my finger on it, and it's finally clicked.

Does anyone know/remember who Big Dee was from Benefits Street, resemblance is uncanny!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Hann98

VIP Member
Also sorry for going ghost silent for a few pages. My husband has just been deployed for 6 months so I’ve been eating my body weight in chocolate trifle 🥺🥲

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
All, stop talking about TT accounts if you want this thread to stay open. It's not safe to share your own and members of the public who are not TT famous are offlimits to chat about on tattle. Stick to the account the thread is about

Please do read the rules of tattle if you're new. These exist for everyone's benefit

The keep it on tattle rule is mainly because it so often ends up in doxxing.

Thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
It baffles me how many ' adults' on tik tok behave. It's embarrassing! Their whole lives revolve around tik tok, going live, raking in the gifts, loving the attention it brings, arguing with each other like teenage girls on their periods! They all get so excited when they think they have more evidence on Lucy... Which usually is bullshit. Egg each other on like some sort of cult. Sat doing fuck all all day except repeating the same things over and over again,.

For Christ sake get up and do some housework! Spend some time with your kids, always hear them in the background left to their own devices. Time with your kids is precious and before long they are all grown up with their own lives.

also these cult members are not real ' friends ' they are just people with the same small minded, bullying ways!

💜💜💜

• Heart

rattler89

Chatty Member
Just to sum up for future people from outside sources popping in.

We aren't a L&B thread, you need to take that else where.

We are against crusty bullying people with zero evidence. She has spun a false narrative and unfortunately fooled a lot of people into thinking she actually has a leg to stand on. Sometimes it's hard to see the truth but I ask you to question, have you yourself seen physical proof of her claims? And then ask yourself, why are you blindly following a stranger on the Internet that has no credibility.

• Heart
To all the supporters, if after hearing all the proof that Lisa played and showed, you still belive kirsty, bagpipes and misty then more fool you! You can hear they're the same people. They're all liars and are lying to you.

Ask yourself, why did Misty shut us down and blocked us when we said she was Cindy?? Because she was and they're lying!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

steste

Chatty Member
Have Kirsty/Chloe, Ruby, Irish, Simba, Toni, Misty, etc not realised that this isn't working?

L&B are awful but;
1. The lives with a guest in box or duals have exceeded being nasty. As one example, leaving your children at a mother and baby unit is terrible, but the way it's used as a weapon against her is far too much.
2. Doxxing people's personal information. 'Lottery numbers'.
3. Kirsty's tattoo making the whole thing a joke.
4. Kirsty getting a million likes in a live off the back of what is supposed to be protecting children and supposedly not about the gifts.

Honestly, get someone on the case that isn't doxxing, turns off their gifts, is being responsible and not making the whole thing a spectacle.

I remember when Lucy went on a 'break', and there was a weird parallel of these known faces and names against her feeling at a loss on their lives. It's almost like they had been addicted to it, and weren't sure what to do with themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Renegade121

Can we just all agree this is now a huge game for internet clout?

I genuinely despise Lucy and would love to see her off social media for so many reasons but again she’s driven by gifts and clout

all these others have no interest in the real police investigation as there too busy ruining it.

Reactions: 13

Bluepop

VIP Member
They really do! He couldn't even say Tattle properly 🤦🏼‍♀️ so don't know how he can make the threads!
Hey Fb group 👋

Bryan didn’t make this thread and they didn’t even know about tattle until someone told them 🤫

Of course they’re going to use what’s said in the thread against you all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

drama_llama123

Kirsty and cabbage patch….”I didn’t dox barbie, that wasn’t me, Iv only doxed Jo and Lucy” well that’s a lie isn’t it

• Haha
Even if Kirsty is joining in with us we still think she is a disgusting bully.
So banter with us pretending to be someone else, you know deep down we all despise you and we know it’s eating you up.

• Heart

Wibblywoo

Chatty Member
Morning Tattlers,

Wow thread #5 Wonder what today will bring
Good morning, we might get the voice notes, even though it's her day off, those notes must be burning a hole in her phone, she was rubbing herself so hard whilst playing the last ones she must have given herself friction burns.

• Haha

Wibblywoo

Chatty Member
So refreshing to be in such pleasant live with someone sensible who doesn't scream c**t every other word. Well done. 🤗

• Heart

GlitterFairySparkle

Whenever that girl Chloe is up in court I believe someone said March well she could find that the judge gives her a court order not to use the Internet. That other girl BanterQueen just got 8 weeks in jail so Chloe could be joining her there.

Wibblywoo

Chatty Member
I know this isn't the place to be saying this, I honestly wasn't going to say anything but I just can't keep it in any longer, please forgive this irrelevant post but..... it's my Birthday today. Hurrah. There, said it now. Hope you all enjoy my special day. X

• Heart