Kirsty Matthews #5 Snakes and more Snakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kirsty 👋 take you lies elsewhere. Stop trying to fool your followers in to believing you. People will see you for your true self soon enough. Looking at the Facebook posts people are already seeing it!!

Reactions: 7
Kirsty 👋 take you lies elsewhere. Stop trying to fool your followers in to believing you. People will see you for your true self soon enough. Looking at the Facebook posts people are already seeing it!!
Because they all heard the same thing we did, the voice and no one can be fooled by the voice notes. But they're still DENYING it!

I feel really sorry for Lucy in thinking that BamBam is the real BamBam. Yesterday BamBam was no where to be seen, had two positive lives, no one getting unblocked and this evening soon as BamBam was back Lucy was getting trolled to high heaven and her block list was being removed... Whoever is behind that account is a sad individual for letting her get trolled like that.
So is the bambam account really fake? Barbie has Ben got rid of because she is apparently rogue

Reactions: 3
Kirsty is the biggest hypocrite. They are all so far up each other’s arses.
And yes Kirsty it is a hate cult. You bully Lucy none stop and encourage people to harass her. You do doxx Lucy, she didn’t give her new numbers to you? You got them from her rogue mods and put it all over tt. That’s doxxing you f’ing clam or are you that thick??

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I swear there just projecting crap about someone being vulnerable to deflect Misty being outed!! PEOPLE PULL THE WOOL FROM OVER YOUR EYES! your all being fooled if U believe the 💩 that’s coming out there foul lying mouths!!! 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 8
Because they all heard the same thing we did, the voice and no one can be fooled by the voice notes. But they're still DENYING it!
Her voice is really noticeable as well. The lot of them are compulsive liars and it's sickening. The only ray of hope is some people on the group are questioning it. I reckon we will have a few newbies coming in on the thread where they've seen it for what it is.

Oh Kirsty Kirsty Kirsty. It’s never morally ok to dox someone, anyone, whatever your bullshit excuse. Grow up!

I'm honestly so shocked and p!ssed that they're still denying and saying that Lisa is lying. How can she with voice evidence, messages between them etc, and they're calling Lisa the drama?

• Heart
Absolutely dying at someone asking her how long she has to isolate, and her saying she doesn't go anywhere anyway!

• Haha
krusty... only sat and retaliated at what people have come at you for, ok so can you please explain what barbie did to deserve your hate, what paige did to deserve it, what bambam did to deserve it, just a few of the people youve had thier fb and photos as your back screen.
also, could you just confirm that youve just stated that lisa has put someone vulnerable at risk, so when youve doxxed people have you done background checks to see if they or a member of their household are vulnerable? if so, hope you never used kat the rat and misty mouthpiece as we know their qualifications dont we?
and chloe, we know you used another fake story of court in March, you did it to distract from your fake screen shot didnt you? make out theres a court case so you dont get questioned on it? youve shown yourself as IF there was a court case you wouldnt still be doxxing and being involved due to the up coming case. own up chloe!!!!

The TRUTH & FACTS ALWAYS come out in the end so let them make fools of themselves as they will soon disappear and go hiding when everything comes out

And a lazy arsed, smoker too!
THANK YOU 😉❤

Reactions: 3
Omg the line of the night " i cant isolate in my room i have housework to do" carry on with jokes kirsty 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OMG! Someone's just asked why are you defending Misty even though the voice and instantly got blocked! No one can go in there and ask questions, if it's against them or against Misty, that's it, you're gone! So more lies:mad:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.