Kirsty Matthews #5 Snakes and more Snakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if Kirsty is joining in with us we still think she is a disgusting bully.
So banter with us pretending to be someone else, you know deep down we all despise you and we know it’s eating you up.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I literally don't give a duck if kirsty was here. Would be pretty pathetic to join here and pretend to be someone else. No one cares

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Without going back through all the threads. Didn't that Kate account say they were close to Kirsty on tt?

Reactions: 3
Krusty if you truly are not Kirsty I apologise also.
We should keep this purely to tattle guys. No getting personal because we don’t know who is really who.

Reactions: 5
All, stop talking about TT accounts if you want this thread to stay open. It's not safe to share your own and members of the public who are not TT famous are offlimits to chat about on tattle. Stick to the account the thread is about

Please do read the rules of tattle if you're new. These exist for everyone's benefit

The keep it on tattle rule is mainly because it so often ends up in doxxing.

Thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Forgive my lateness to the table, I'm trying to unconfuse myself. I'll just sit back and watch for a bit incase I comment something stupid 🤭

Reactions: 5
Think it's probably best to ignore what has happened and to be mindful that who this thread is about is most likely in here!

Reactions: 3
Come on guys don’t let her bring us down. Don’t give her the satisfaction. Remember why we are all here ❤
Let’s get back to the bants

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah 5th thread lets do this!! Hows everyone doing?? Anyone enjoy the peace ive not heard krustys voice ringing in my ears its like heaven 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wowzers!! Evening all another thread already what have I missed?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.