Kirsty Matthews #5 Snakes and more Snakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
krusty... only sat and retaliated at what people have come at you for, ok so can you please explain what barbie did to deserve your hate, what paige did to deserve it, what bambam did to deserve it, just a few of the people youve had thier fb and photos as your back screen.
also, could you just confirm that youve just stated that lisa has put someone vulnerable at risk, so when youve doxxed people have you done background checks to see if they or a member of their household are vulnerable? if so, hope you never used kat the rat and misty mouthpiece as we know their qualifications dont we?
and chloe, we know you used another fake story of court in March, you did it to distract from your fake screen shot didnt you? make out theres a court case so you dont get questioned on it? youve shown yourself as IF there was a court case you wouldnt still be doxxing and being involved due to the up coming case. own up chloe!!!!
Totally agree!! Why are so many people up her arse!! Get tattle in her comments lol

Reactions: 4
So I went in and asked a question, they read it but the mod had muted and blocked me. They say be civil when talking, I was, very polite. How can I ask a question then reply when you block ALL of my accounts Kirsty???

OMG! Someone's just asked why are you defending Misty even though the voice and instantly got blocked! No one can go in there and ask questions, if it's against them or against Misty, that's it, you're gone! So more lies:mad:
That was me asking x

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
krusty... only sat and retaliated at what people have come at you for, ok so can you please explain what barbie did to deserve your hate, what paige did to deserve it, what bambam did to deserve it, just a few of the people youve had thier fb and photos as your back screen.
also, could you just confirm that youve just stated that lisa has put someone vulnerable at risk, so when youve doxxed people have you done background checks to see if they or a member of their household are vulnerable? if so, hope you never used kat the rat and misty mouthpiece as we know their qualifications dont we?
and chloe, we know you used another fake story of court in March, you did it to distract from your fake screen shot didnt you? make out theres a court case so you dont get questioned on it? youve shown yourself as IF there was a court case you wouldnt still be doxxing and being involved due to the up coming case. own up chloe!!!!
This what I said when they got the wrong girl showing her whole family even her nan what if some nutta who believed all is said went and did something to that poor girl and she nothing to do with it they are people putting in danger but they don't care it gets the views and gifts

Reactions: 8
So I went in and asked a question, they read it but the mod had muted and blocked me. They say be civil when talking, I was, very polite. How can I ask a question then reply when you block ALL of my accounts Kirsty???
Was that you that asked about Misty? I'm not in her live, I'm watching outside

Vaccines are a personal choice, but don't sit there saying stupid things like "they can cure covid in a year, but not cancer" and "it doesn't stop you getting it!".

Reactions: 9
Her voice is really noticeable as well. The lot of them are compulsive liars and it's sickening. The only ray of hope is some people on the group are questioning it. I reckon we will have a few newbies coming in on the thread where they've seen it for what it is.
Yes I agree we will have a lot and I mean a lot of newbies in the next coming days 😁😁 everyone is very welcome and don't worry no blocking happens here 😉

Reactions: 6

That was me asking x
I'm so angry for you! So much for if you come in asking questions and not being rude, we'll talk :mad:

Reactions: 3
Was that you that asked about Misty? I'm not in her live, I'm watching outside
Yeah that was me asking. I asked nicely they muted and blocked me. But asked me a question back first, how could I reply when I was blocked. Ahhh they're frustrating and lie so much. Unless you're up their backside you don't get a say!!

So this person is in “danger” and Krusty keeps going on about it

Yeah that was me asking. I asked nicely they muted and blocked me. But asked me a question back first, how could I reply when I was blocked. Ahhh they're frustrating and lie so much. Unless you're up their backside you don't get a say!!
I know, full of liars the bloody lot of them!

The “vulnerable” person wasn’t so vulnerable when she was threatening people was she…
Stop talking crap crusty

How many people's lives have Krusty and the Knob Busters?! Loads!! People are to scared to say who they really are through fear of you doxxing them and their family. You're all shameful, lying begs. You don't raise awareness you cause people to fear you.

That was me asking x
Really infuriated me the way they’ve denied it all. You can’t say anything against their narrative as if you do you’re blocked or doxed!

Also how can they say if anything happens to that girl, Lisa will be made accountable for it, so again if anything happens to anyone you have bullied you are accountable Kirsty!! And how the hell can she be drained!! Doing what??! Try being out at work all hours then come back and say your drained! Making me so angry tonight, have to keep coming out but can’t stop going back in just to listen to the rest of the crap xx

Reactions: 10
Thread title suggestion; Krusty has the rona, let’s take this clown down.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.