Kirsty Matthews #5 Snakes and more Snakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow the contradictions coming from crusty and bagpipes!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh dear cupcake aka Misty aka whatever the duck u wanna call yourself, could be truthful about what side of the fence you were on so now have splinters up your arse 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kirsty chloe!!!! Do you not think doxing innocent people just cos they mod for lucy is also putting people in danger, do u look into who lives at their houses!! Its one rule for you and one for eveyone else!!! Wow she makes me so so angry!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can’t watch Kirsty’s live anymore! The pair of them are the biggest hypocrites about!! Now going to try get everyone to turn on Lisa!! Someone else for them to bully!!
xx

Reactions: 8
Apparently it’s not okay to dox and sticking up for misty. This is crazy! There was part of me that wanted Kirsty to be going for misty haha. They're all making themselves look pathetic!! Gets me sooo angry 😡.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.