Kirsty Matthews #5 Snakes and more Snakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can see when my eyes opened to it all. From where I posted on the LR thread!
100%, I saw a couple of your comments and from a couple of others that talk in this thread, but also a few from others that aren't in this thread. I'm glad I actually took time to read it and see it from a different perspective. I know I've said it a couple of times now, but you're all right and it's completely opened my eyes as well. I hated a few of the things that were doing but stayed silent

• Heart
Reactions: 9
100%, I saw a couple of your comments and from a couple of others that talk in this thread, but also a few from others that aren't in this thread. I'm glad I actually took time to read it and see it from a different perspective. I know I've said it a couple of times now, but you're all right and it's completely opened my eyes as well. I hated a few of the things that were doing but stayed silent
I took a step back and saw it for what it really was! L&B aren't innocent in it all and I don't support them but what is happening is awful and very very dangerous

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I spent a bit of time finally reading the LR1993 thread (don't know if I can name other threads) and a lot of other people were even saying about her behaviour. We might even get a shout out like B does 😂

I'm not going to lie, I would rather drink 50 slug coffees than hear that again
I don't know if you can name threads but I also don't know what LR1993 means 🙈🤣 sorry I'm so bad with this stuff as I said before. I hope we do get a MASSIVE SHOUTOUT!! I want to hear what she tries to say about us getting everything very wrong and what trolls we are and how we know nothing! 😂😂😂😂 People are now starting to see what a fake greedy controlling nasty piece of work she really is. I know for a FACT once my statement was made to the police about my SA until 3 years later when it ended in court I was told to speak to no one say nothing do nothing as it wouldn't even make it to court. I could only speak to professionals only. What they have done has only stopped and messed up anything ever happened to any REAL victims of B. When that all comes out she will be off TT so fast and won't ever show her face again as Kirsty & crew are all responsible for messing EVERYTHING up. Which I hope they get held responsible for plus all the endless police phone calls they have made and got People to make wrongly. Wasted police time.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't know if you can name threads but I also don't know what LR1993 means 🙈🤣 sorry I'm so bad with this stuff as I said before. I hope we do get a MASSIVE SHOUTOUT!! I want to hear what she tries to say about us getting everything very wrong and what trolls we are and how we know nothing! 😂😂😂😂 People are now starting to see what a fake greedy controlling nasty piece of work she really is. I know for a FACT once my statement was made to the police about my SA until 3 years later when it ended in court I was told to speak to no one say nothing do nothing as it wouldn't even make it to court. I could only speak to professionals only. What they have done has only stopped and messed up anything ever happened to any REAL victims of B. When that all comes out she will be off TT so fast and won't ever show her face again as Kirsty & crew are all responsible for messing EVERYTHING up. Which I hope they get held responsible for plus all the endless police phone calls they have made and got People to make wrongly. Wasted police time.
Hang on two secs I'll tag it here

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Lucy has her own tattle thread 🤣

Reactions: 3

@GlitterFairySparkle
Can I please just say a massive thank you to you for all the help and support you've given to me with my Tattle journey. You are always first to help and explain to little OLD me. 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 lots of virtual hugs and big love ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ to you. X

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know this isn't the place to be saying this, I honestly wasn't going to say anything but I just can't keep it in any longer, please forgive this irrelevant post but..... it's my Birthday today. Hurrah. There, said it now. Hope you all enjoy my special day. X

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve got to admit. We are all pretty awesome.
And don’t forget SLM folks

I know this isn't the place to be saying this, I honestly wasn't going to say anything but I just can't keep it in any longer, please forgive this irrelevant post but..... it's my Birthday today. Hurrah. There, said it now. Hope you all enjoy my special day. X
Happy birthday!! I hope you have the bestest birthday ever and have a drink or 2 and get a bit wibbly x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Happy birthday! Mine was the other day. Have a great day x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.