Kirsty Matthews #5 Snakes and more Snakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning! 👋❤

Clampacket, fiona (shrek) and the rest of krustys clan all need to sit there and realise that they are disgusting humans and 1 day the karma train will smack them right where it hurts, in the clampacket.
1 more day for krusty to come back with more "said false evidence". Kirsty = krusty clampacket, Chloe = fiona 6 chins 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Fiona 6 chins 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Now that is brilliant, FIONA 6 CHINS jumps in krustys box but the 4 chins cant quite make it in.... have you got the 3 box option krusty you may need it for 6 chins 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Morning all you wonderful tattlers 💙 driving 3.5 hours today just for my mums roast dinner. Hope there’s not to much catch up too play😂💙

Good morning 🤗
Cabbage Patch Bagpipes 6 chins Fiona has an awful lot to live up to

• Haha
She's changed alot since Joining TT, Do you not think? Completely Fake! Now she is simply a Fat Disaster, Those teeth are like sugar puffs man! If that was ma maw I'd be walking about with a permanent rid neck😳 Wonder what her Neighbours & Locals think of her. I'd run away fae that!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hi everyone hope you're all good?? I've missed so much I've 20pages to read still 🙈. This thread just whizzes by so quickly at times and already half way through this one already 🤣. I need to learn how to read faster and up my game on Multitasking.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I didn’t think of it that way I was just defending Greggs 😂🤮

Yeah she’s Miss Lawbook. Not sure what happened with her, she wasn’t about for a little while
Misslawbook jumps from live to live shes always seemed harmless but i do notice she will go to whos ever live is most populaur at the time when irishwordman had major views she was in there kissing his ass and everyone thought they were together then when kirsty got her views was with her she defonitly jumps from group to group if your not a crappy person someone cant expose you imo

Reactions: 7
Misslawbook jumps from live to live shes always seemed harmless but i do notice she will go to whos ever live is most populaur at the time when irishwordman had major views she was in there kissing his ass and everyone thought they were together then when kirsty got her views was with her she defonitly jumps from group to group if your not a crappy person someone cant expose you imo
Yeah she was deffo always in Irish’s lives. Not seen her in K’s tho. Only just recently started seeing her in holpol’s lives

Yeah she was deffo always in Irish’s lives. Not seen her in K’s tho. Only just recently started seeing her in holpol’s lives
Yeah i mean its ok to have different friendships but i can see how it could come off like your trying to stir the pot especially when you know certain people don't get on

Reactions: 3
This is the thing, it has turned into a circus show. Their main thing was to get L&B off. Well that's clearly not worked. Say they raise awareness but like Scrooge Mcduck raking in the coins!!

If L&B are really n*nces leave it to the police. Hunters won't get involved with it now because its a huge mess.
Lawbook loves the drama and attention. She jumps from person to person. It's a tad cringey to watch!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.