Kirsty Matthews #5 Snakes and more Snakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the thing, it has turned into a circus show. Their main thing was to get L&B off. Well that's clearly not worked. Say they raise awareness but like Scrooge Mcduck raking in the coins!!

If L&B are really n*nces leave it to the police. Hunters won't get involved with it now because its a huge mess.
Lawbook loves the drama and attention. She jumps from person to person. It's a tad cringey to watch!
They all love the drama. Especially that Misty, she jumps in everywhere. She clearly hasn’t got a job or a life. Spending so many hours of a day bullying someone and snooping on everybody. Weirdo

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They all love the drama look at last night lucy went off line and went to chloe live she didn't say anything n chloe was yelling best get out or get in my box now
lucy now blocks Chloe soon as she enters lucy lives but chloe don't block lucy cos she knows yelling at her get in the box get the views

Reactions: 10
Morning Tattlers,

Finally catching up on things. Wow there's a lot going on. Amber having new officers, to me that means she's only just gone to the police if she's telling the truth. I'm sick of people saying how brave she is, but if that was me I wouldn't be on everyone's lives telling people, wanting to stay relevant or doing videos tagging L&B in it. Just weird behaviour from someone who was supposedly groomed. And lawbook well she always likes to stir the pot with people on TT, she thrives off the drama. Thankfully I missed bagpipes live, I can't stand listening to her screeching all the time.

Wonder if we can complete this thread today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is the thing, it has turned into a circus show. Their main thing was to get L&B off. Well that's clearly not worked. Say they raise awareness but like Scrooge Mcduck raking in the coins!!

If L&B are really n*nces leave it to the police. Hunters won't get involved with it now because its a huge mess.
Lawbook loves the drama and attention. She jumps from person to person. It's a tad cringey to watch!
That's what I'm thinking. It may have started off as raising awareness but they're all following the footsteps of other creators where they start TT off as a good thing but then money and greed takes over. They say they're for awareness but one of the main things that bug me is when they're talking about the other accounts. A new person could come in and comment and they ask what the name of the accounts are and are they green screened? No. They're response is, oh it's in my profile or it's on the FB page. How's that helping and raising awareness? It's basically another 'oh I'm not showing you, you have to find it yourself'. Same with all of this 'evidence' that's 'all over TT'. You've got to find it yourself

Reactions: 8
Morning Tattlers,

Finally catching up on things. Wow there's a lot going on. Amber having new officers, to me that means she's only just gone to the police if she's telling the truth. I'm sick of people saying how brave she is, but if that was me I wouldn't be on everyone's lives telling people, wanting to stay relevant or doing videos tagging L&B in it. Just weird behaviour from someone who was supposedly groomed. And lawbook well she always likes to stir the pot with people on TT, she thrives off the drama. Thankfully I missed bagpipes live, I can't stand listening to her screeching all the time.

Wonder if we can complete this thread today 😂
The thread has definitely slowed a little 🤣🤣
It will probably be full speed ahead on here tomorrow though! 😜

• Haha
That's what I'm thinking. It may have started off as raising awareness but they're all following the footsteps of other creators where they start TT off as a good thing but then money and greed takes over. They say they're for awareness but one of the main things that bug me is when they're talking about the other accounts. A new person could come in and comment and they ask what the name of the accounts are and are they green screened? No. They're response is, oh it's in my profile or it's on the FB page. How's that helping and raising awareness? It's basically another 'oh I'm not showing you, you have to find it yourself'. Same with all of this 'evidence' that's 'all over TT'. You've got to find it yourself
They think doxxing people is raising awareness? Raising awareness off what? How much of a c*nt they all are? They need to take a look in the mirror they are all clones of one another. Imagine spending your day snarling at a screen to someone you don’t even know.
Followed by “give my gifters a massive follow”
They could do with giving their head a wobble, moving on and getting jobs. And actually spend time paying attention to their own family members. Remember Kirsty kids don’t stay kids for long. Your letting time pass you by whilst your sat there with your nose to the screen. Once that time has gone you will regret not being present.

They think doxxing people is raising awareness? Raising awareness off what? How much of a c*nt they all are? They need to take a look in the mirror they are all clones of one another. Imagine spending your day snarling at a screen to someone you don’t even know.
Followed by “give my gifters a massive follow”
They could do with giving their head a wobble, moving on and getting jobs. And actually spend time paying attention to their own family members. Remember Kirsty kids don’t stay kids for long. Your letting time pass you by whilst your sat there with your nose to the screen. Once that time has gone you will regret not being present.
Cannot stand the doxing behaviour. They think they're big and clever. Well they're big, but they are certainly not fxcking clever. My cat's way more cleverer than all of those put together. They need to do something with their lives. How is spending however many hours all day every day on TT 'raising awareness' good? Couldn't agree more on the kids! Yeah, during the days they're all no doubt in school or college (don't know how old they are). Why don't you just go out and get a little part-time jobs and actually treat your family the right way rather than depending on gifts?

Well we will know tomorrow if she's spent the past 4 days constantly reading her own thread! She will be shouting all about tattlers on her LIVE.

Reactions: 7
Well we will know tomorrow if she's spent the past 4 days constantly reading her own thread! She will be shouting all about tattlers on her LIVE.
I spent a bit of time finally reading the LR1993 thread (don't know if I can name other threads) and a lot of other people were even saying about her behaviour. We might even get a shout out like B does 😂

You saying dirty dave has a MOULDYYYYYY WILLLAAAYYYYYYYY 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm not going to lie, I would rather drink 50 slug coffees than hear that again

• Haha
I spent a bit of time finally reading the LR1993 thread (don't know if I can name other threads) and a lot of other people were even saying about her behaviour. We might even get a shout out like B does 😂

You can see when my eyes opened to it all. From where I posted on the LR thread!

Reactions: 3

Don’t diss the slug coffees…
Or I’ll set them on you.
They will slither all over you in your sleep

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.