Kirsty Matthews #5 Snakes and more Snakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The great thing (amongst many) about us on here is there's not a chance in hell we would dox people or threaten people etc. We all respect each others opinions which is really refreshing.

The amount of the crimes them lot have committed he be arresting them all 😳
That's what I like, no one's being mean, we're all having a genuine discussion and no one's raising voices or swearing at each other. We are in no way as bad as all of the K&co's lot and whoever else is involved with doxing

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Kats partner is an ex copper I think, there's pics of him all over her Instagram.....but to try and get credibility with her "intel" she says he is still in the police. When she said the police rang her to say Lucy isn't allowed on tiktok anymore and if we see her on live we have to screen record and send it to Krusty 🀣 Asking for a crime ref number gets you blocked. People really fall for it because her fella was a copper ffs 🀦 She just blocks and bullies everyone who doesn't automatically believe her nonsense.

Reactions: 8
The great thing (amongst many) about us on here is there's not a chance in hell we would dox people or threaten people etc. We all respect each others opinions which is really refreshing.

The amount of the crimes them lot have committed he'd be arresting them all 😳
Yes so true we all respect each other even of its something we don't think or agree with ourselves. It's very refreshing as you say and it's a healthy way to be as the world be a boring place if we were all the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I know this isn't the place to be saying this, I honestly wasn't going to say anything but I just can't keep it in any longer, please forgive this irrelevant post but..... it's my Birthday today. Hurrah. There, said it now. Hope you all enjoy my special day. X
Happy birthday. Enjoy your day 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 2
That's what I like, no one's being mean, we're all having a genuine discussion and no one's raising voices or swearing at each other. We are in no way as bad as all of the K&co's lot and whoever else is involved with doxing
Even when I messed up yesterday and I was mean, you all patiently waited for me to sort myself out. 🀣

• Haha
Kats partner is an ex copper I think, there's pics of him all over her Instagram.....but to try and get credibility with her "intel" she says he is still in tge police. When she said tge police rang her to say Lucy isn't allowed on tiktok anymore and if we see her on live we have to screen record and send it to Krusty 🀣 Asking for a crime ref number gets you blocked. People really fall for it because her fella is a copper ffs 🀦
Oh, ex copper, wonder what he did? Maybe got caught out passing on info he shouldn't have. I fully believe that if L&B wasn't allowed on TT, the police would do more and I stand by that. The whole oh they're IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) is a joke. If her IP was 'blocked' then why can B still make his own accounts?

Even when I messed up yesterday and I was mean, you all patiently waited for me to sort myself out. 🀣
You were alright, I knew what/who you were on about last night. Think we must've been tired (I was certainly tired after work yesterday) and wasn't expecting a troll in

• Heart
Oh, ex copper, wonder what he did? Maybe got caught out passing on info he shouldn't have. I fully believe that if L&B wasn't allowed on TT, the police would do more and I stand by that. The whole oh they're IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) is a joke. If her IP was 'blocked' then why can B still make his own accounts?

You were alright, I knew what/who you were on about last night. Think we must've been tired (I was certainly tired after work yesterday) and wasn't expecting a troll in
The police can not make anyone stay off TT only a court order from a judge can do that. I believe it is all lies and they can be on TT but Kirsty & her sheep only say that because they really want L&B off the app and are desperately trying anything and everything to achieve Kirsty's goals.

Your not alone honey! I can't keep up as I've just joined Tattle the other day & I'm still learning how to use it🀣 I was trying to keep up with Properly boss too & all the rubbish with Eden & her remark about Ra**😯I used to be one those idiots that bought Merch from Creators but I found that Once I had, I was dropped like a Hot Shite & Ignored. Now I wouldn't give them the steam of My tit! Which is a shame for those Genuine ones out there! Hope all you Tattler Legends are Safe & Well πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

Reactions: 3
I still have 19 pages on this thread to catch up reading but I don't think I can do it as its moving so fast again. How will I cope tomorrow keeping up in time with this thread when Kirsty is back after a 4 day break to sit and read her own tattle thread.

• Haha
The police can not make anyone stay off TT only a court order from a judge can do that. I believe it is all lies and they can be on TT but Kirsty & her sheep only say that because they really want L&B off the app and are desperately trying anything and everything to achieve Kirsty's goals.
Ohh ok, thank you! I personally didn't know that, so thank you. It's been working though as I did fall in the trap and believed it all for a short time. I came across K in November/December time so it wasn't a long time, but I fell for it all

• Heart
I did think that, you would have to go to court on a charge, be found guilty and the punishment be that you had to keep off social media, rather than PC Plod knocking on your door and telling you.

Reactions: 3
I still have 19 pages on this thread to catch up reading but I don't think I can do it as its moving so fast again. How will I cope tomorrow keeping up in time with this thread when Kirsty is back after a 4 day break to sit and read her own tattle thread.
It does move quickly, the whole load of thread for K I think only started a few weeks back? And already over halfway on thread number 6

Ohh ok, thank you! I personally didn't know that, so thank you. It's been working though as I did fall in the trap and believed it all for a short time. I came across K in November/December time so it wasn't a long time, but I fell for it all
Yes so the POLICE can only advise you to stay off social media but that's as far as their power goes. However a JUDGE has the power to give a court order to STOP anyone using SOCIAL MEDIA & INTERNET ACCESS. This is usually done for sex offenders and n0nces.

Reactions: 6
Yes so the POLICE can only advise you to stay off social media but that's as far as their power goes. However a JUDGE has the power to give a court order to STOP anyone using SOCIAL MEDIA & INTERNET ACCESS. This is usually done for sex offenders and n0nces.
Thank you! I was just looking it up but things were only coming up if you'd just been arrested at that moment in time

• Heart
πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ Anyone noticed something yet. I have just spotted on this page!!! NOT 100% SURE I COULD BE WRONG!!!

Thank you! I was just looking it up but things were only coming up if you'd just been arrested at that moment in time
That is OK I am happy to help 😊. Yes it's true only a judge as that power and police can only advise you to stay offline. I do wish more people were aware of that fact. I would love to know how K herself would explain the fact B hasn't got a court order to stay offline and neither does L.

• Wow
Misty here what do you want to ask? Since you all have so much to say. So yes I came over to talk. You all seem to know so much. So ask away

• Haha
πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ Anyone noticed something yet. I have just spotted on this page!!! NOT 100% SURE I COULD BE WRONG!!!

That is OK I am happy to help 😊. Yes it's true only a judge as that power and police can only advise you to stay offline. I do wish more people were aware of that fact. I would love to know how K herself would explain the fact B hasn't got a court order to stay offline and neither does L.
I think I might quit my life dream and become a P.O/lawyer/judge (one of the three), least I'd then understand it more rather than sounding like a t*sser because I don't know these things πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Misty here what do you want to ask? Since you all have so much to say. So yes I came over to talk. You all seem to know so much. So ask away
Why do you think it’s acceptable to dox so many people! U say your page doesn’t do that but yes they do!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I did think that, you would have to go to court on a charge, be found guilty and the punishment be that you had to keep off social media, rather than PC Plod knocking on your door and telling you.
Yes my dear that is almost how it works. Also when offenders come out of jail usually the have a court order stopping them having phones with Internet access and they can not use any public computers or own any devices that have Internet access either.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.