Kirsty Matthews #5 Snakes and more Snakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this isn't the place to be saying this, I honestly wasn't going to say anything but I just can't keep it in any longer, please forgive this irrelevant post but..... it's my Birthday today. Hurrah. There, said it now. Hope you all enjoy my special day. X
Happy birthday πŸŽ‚πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽπŸŽŠ @Wigglywoowoo I will have a glass of wine tonight for you to celebrate 🍾 virtually with you. πŸ€—πŸ˜˜X

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I know this isn't the place to be saying this, I honestly wasn't going to say anything but I just can't keep it in any longer, please forgive this irrelevant post but..... it's my Birthday today. Hurrah. There, said it now. Hope you all enjoy my special day. X
Happy Birthday πŸ₯³ πŸ°πŸŽ‰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thank you everyone, happy belated birthday Betty and happy forward birthdays to you all. I'm secretly hoping for some voice notes later, just to give a perfect end to my day.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Happy birthday!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
SIDE NOTE ONLY FOR KIRSTY.........
See this group and thread Kirsty take notes please this is how you be kind, be nice, be helpful not harmful, be supportive, be understanding and so much more of all the good ways to be as a person. Hope this helps and you start making steps to becoming a nicer kinder better person!

• Heart
Mr Wibblywoo asked me what I really wanted more than anything for my present, I told him I wanted a tattoo, he said NO WAY in a really dramatic way. I was pretty upset because I hadn't even told him I wanted Mouldywillaay. Honestly Mr Wibblywoo, you're just not a Dave are you.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
SIDE NOTE ONLY FOR KIRSTY.........
See this group and thread Kirsty take notes please this is how you be kind, be nice, be helpful not harmful, be supportive, be understanding and so much more of all the good ways to be as a person. Hope this helps and you start making steps to becoming a nicer kinder better person!
Unfortunately, the day she becomes 'nicer' will be the day pigs fly. I can't see I'm afraid

Does anyone else really hate KinkyKat/Kat Zumba Doran/Kat Smith/Kathleena? She mods for everyone as noone dares say no, blocks people that question her and then tells the host "it's a snake, it's a ponce supporter" even when its a brand new account. She definitely would have been the school bully. She tells everyone her fella is a copper and he leaks info to her to pass onto krusty. Tragic chav.

Reactions: 9
Unfortunately, the day she becomes 'nicer' will be the day pigs fly. I can't see I'm afraid
I am always full of hope but unfortunately I think you are right and I will be wrong. But at least I said it and I do hope she learns from everyone here how to be a better person.

Does anyone else really hate KinkyKat/Kat Zumba Doran/Kat Smith/Kathleena? She mods for everyone as noone dares say no, blocks people that question her and then tells the host "it's a snake, it's a ponce supporter" even when its a brand new account. She definitely would have been the school bully. She tells everyone her fella is a copper and he leaks info to her to pass onto krusty. Tragic chav.
YES! When she said that her fella was a copper my jaw dropped. How can he get away and tell her things if it's an ongoing case, knowing full well it will be passed onto K who'll then go onto tell everyone in her live. Surely that can't be right and a P.O shouldn't be disclosing anything that goes on?

I am always full of hope but unfortunately I think you are right and I will be wrong. But at least I said it and I do hope she learns from everyone here how to be a better person.
I will happily be proven wrong about her, unfortunately it's her whole attitude and everything that comes with it. You just can't even ask a simple question without being blocked even if it's a non-malicious comment/question. I've seen so many get blocked just for asking a simple question. If you're not her friend/mod/common commenter and ask a question, you're blocked

YES! When she said that her fella was a copper my jaw dropped. How can he get away and tell her things if it's an ongoing case, knowing full well it will be passed onto K who'll then go onto tell everyone in her live. Surely that can't be right and a P.O shouldn't be disclosing anything that goes on?
I think she was telling porky pies, just for the attention and Tiktok points, I would imagine her partner is in prison, behind bars as opposed to the other way round.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The great thing (amongst many) about us on here is there's not a chance in hell we would dox people or threaten people etc. We all respect each others opinions which is really refreshing.

I think she was telling porky pies, just for the attention and Tiktok points, I would imagine her partner is in prison, behind bars as opposed to the other way round.
The amount of the crimes them lot have committed he'd be arresting them all 😳

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.