Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BranniganShenanigan

See I'm of a differing opinion when people say the house is too small to raise 3 children.. I think they've made a good choice to buy rather than carry on renting even if that means that they have had to go for a small house. Years ago it would have totallt been the norm for 3 children to be raised in a house that size. What I do think is that they totally dont help themselves in how much shite they hoard and the way they organise it.

They dont need that massive kallax thing, it looks empty aside from stuff just thrown on it. If they rearranged the sofas they could have space for a smaller kallax unit that they could organise properly. They could even keep bigger toys, board games and puzzles in the 'pantry' and keep the food in the actual kitchen cupboards.. They could get roller blinds instead of those enormous curtains. Curtains definitely make a room feel closed off. They could sort the garden out and make it a really enjoyable space for the girls to use.

Theres so many ways in which they could make it a nicer space for them all to live in!

Reactions: 20

Hazology

Chatty Member
I have to say over the last few weeks my opinion of Kerry has completely changed. I find her alot more relatable than the likes of charltaylor, Rebecca lamb and mod etc etc. All different don't get me wrong but kerry shows the struggles of juggling motherhood and I like the fact she doesn't brag about what latest top she has bought and shows very little gifted stuff. She does put her kids before herself. She's deff cut back on exposing them so much too. I will give credit where it's due

Reactions: 20

Justlurking1

On

100% agree she lasted one day sticking to it mostly (the girls all went to bed earlier than advised) And I understand that to a point, if they’re all crying and tired fair enough but you’d think she’d try a little harder.
She said that it would take 6-8weeks to sort out the problem, surely 6-8 weeks is a better concept than an indefinite amount of time.. until Roma decides to sleep through the night 🙄
I know I’ll probably offend somebody by saying this lol, but she’s bloody brought all of this on herself. Never had a routine. Let Roma just use her as a dummy. No proper schedule. Doesn’t stick to anything. Unwilling to try anything at all 🤷🏻‍♀️ Lost any empathy I had for her a long time ago.
Also, in a video recently she said she was weaning Roma off the boob now. I saw an Instagram comment the other day where Kerry said she (herself) isn’t ready to wean yet. I mean what?

*edit - also the older girls? Why on Earth are they getting up at silly o’clock? My little girl is a month younger than Aria and if she had the AUDACITY to waltz in my bedroom at 4am 😂😂 no chance! I’d take her straight back to her bed.
(obviously providing she wasn’t ill etc etc I’m not a monster lol)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Jerseymiss

Chatty Member
I’m really impressed with the renovations that Kerry and Warren are doing on their house. Love the fact that they’re trying to do what they can themselves and their laid back attitude around it all. It’s also refreshing to see a house that has a bit of personality and is lived in instead of boring grey and everything immaculate. My living room is immaculate for 5 minutes maybe but with 3 children and a husband it’s soon all unravelled! I think Kerry gets a lot of stick on here for being untidy and lazy but I really don’t think she is. I’ve never seen anything outrageously untidy or dirty on her stories.
Really? Her house is a tip.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

Jedoc

Get yourself a husband who...will clean the fucking house! I have 3 children younger than theirs and if my partner comes home to a pigsty he will read between the lines that i havent had a great day and get on with it and tidy up not be a patronising prick telling me to relax and get my nails done and just sit in the shit tip. And he isnt a saint or anything its called an equal relationship! Warren reminds me of someone who wants a monotonous stepford wife

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Definitelyme

VIP Member
We reaaallly need a new thread! I’m proposing

kc8: finally moved the sofas, imagine the grime. Come on Pais, it’s phonics time.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Jerseymiss

Chatty Member
No one is saying she is a bad mom.

But...

Is the house a shit tip? And are they lazy?

YES.

I have 3 kids and I don't have loads of shit stuffed down the sides of my sofas. My garden isn't covered in crap either.

👍

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Definitelyme

VIP Member
what I don’t understand is why sometimes people come to this thread and have a go at us, but if you look at their own posts history they do the exact same thing they accuse us of on other threads 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

37BBL

VIP Member
She is so bizarre. How the eff have they spent £7k?!? The kitchen is excluded because that's on finance. They have painted the walls and put some lino in Sienna's room. I doubt they paid much for the 'chimney expert' and the cooker/fridge freezer cannot have taken a huge chunk from £7k, so what's the rest gone on.

Absolutely no way they could have £1k left each month. Their car is on finance, the kitchen finance payment, pretty sure the appliances were financed too. Plus mortgage, council tax, gas electric, tv licence, water, internet, food shopping...and they are left with a grand each month?!

I felt she came across very smug. She kept talking out the side of her mouth and smirking. I wouldn't be so smug Kez, you haven't carpeted and if you all want to eat your meals together someone is standing up 🤣🙈

And the loft conversion is highly unlikely to happen, even though guys 'we bought the whole house'

Doubt they will do a playroom either. It will need properly insulating and fitting with electrics.

• Heart
So basically, we've all had a complete U turn on Kerry, and are actually quite fond of her now 😂 I agree @Hazology ! Kerry at the minute seems to be the only one that's down to earth and relatable.
She's even stopped replying to comments so rudely.👍
She does still moan a lot, but who doesn't 🙈😂

• Haha
Maybe you should all get off your high horses and stop being so god damn judgmental! Jesus, I feel sorry for anyone who thinks they may be helping mothers in similar positions and walks of life to them by bravely laying their lives bare only to have every single little thing they do misconstrued as being ‘harmful’ to their children’s development or just plain wrong. Having your life picked to bits by a bunch of bitches who have nothing better to do than pick fault with other people’s lives.
You do realise we can see what you have posted on other threads! You have picked other people’s life’s apart as well.

• Haha

reader87123

VIP Member
Maybe you should all get off your high horses and stop being so god damn judgmental! Jesus, I feel sorry for anyone who thinks they may be helping mothers in similar positions and walks of life to them by bravely laying their lives bare only to have every single little thing they do misconstrued as being ‘harmful’ to their children’s development or just plain wrong. Having your life picked to bits by a bunch of bitches who have nothing better to do than pick fault with other people’s lives.
"bravely laying their lives bare"

Sorry, what?! Nobody is forcing them to put their family or their house online. This is a choice that she's made. And if you don't think she's messy, I'd suggest you look at some of their pre-children homes. They've always been a scruffy pair of slobs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Completely agree with the last 2 posts, my biggest annoyance was how she responded to viewers comments but she's been much better recently so have to give her credit for that!

Wow, we really are a rave thread now aren't we 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Karen1

Budgeting tips from the conways! - no f*ing way, finance everything, tons of debt, take away weekly, costa coffee almost daily yet no working hobs, no skirting boards or properly fitting clothes for their 3 kids- no thanks they haven’t a working brain cell between them

• Haha
Love a gossip just like anyone else and enjoy reading/starting some on the threads on tattle but bloody hell what a bunch of nit pickers are on here?! Sorry probably will offend a few but seriously do we really need to criticize every little thing Kerry does? I’m not a fan as don’t know her, just started reading this thread and seems she can’t do anything right. Her house choice, the way she sit at her own breakfast bar, etc
Kema - Sounds like it's short for Kerry Marie 🤔.

• Haha
  • Wow

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Kerry: I love the name winter and would have used it for Roma’s middle name but she was born in August, so not a winter month so didn’t want to do that
also Kerry: Roma’s middle name is autumn because I love autumn

🤔

even more Kerry: I like unusual names/it’s not different enough for us/ it’s too common for us

Sienna and Aria are in the top 50 U.K. girls names ...

• Haha