Kerry Conway #7 No kids on the grid, unless she’s earning a few quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In children the most common cause of sleep apnea is large adenoids . Taking them out will very likely solve her issue and stop it blocking her airway so she can breathe freely in her sleep and get some proper restful sleep

Reactions: 1
Dishwasher not working and she’s asking what to do because they’ve no washing up liquid... erm get off your backside and go get some washing up liquid? We don’t have a dishwasher we just use our good old hands and it works just as well. I might just be being boring 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Dishwasher not working and she’s asking what to do because they’ve no washing up liquid... erm get off your backside and go get some washing up liquid? We don’t have a dishwasher we just use our good old hands and it works just as well. I might just be being boring 🤷🏻‍♀️
First world problems 🙄 we don’t have a dish washer we don’t have space for one besides they’re an added expense with the tablets salts and rinse aid especially when a bottle of washing up liquid costs next to nothing 😂

Reactions: 4
Exactly go and buy some also how can you not have any surely she must wash up sometimes!???
We have a dishwasher but I like washing up so I never use it only time it gets used is when I ask the husband to wash up!! 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Dishwasher not working, the expensive food disposal thing doesnt work either...i would be so annoyed if i had forked out and neither was working after 6 months!!

Reactions: 8
We have a dishwasher but always have liquid to wash my pots and pans. She might say she can’t get any because it’s gone 4pm on a Sunday and the big shops are shut but pop to the garage or the local coop for goodness sake!

How do you not have washing up liquid?! That’s just odd. I have noticed she puts the dishwasher on multiple times a day half empty. No wonder it’s broken.

And they didn’t have a dishwasher before for ages. So why is she confused about what to do?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So even though they were told it could weeks to see any change, after only two weeks - one of which they were sick so understandably routine was disrupted - they have given up on the sleep changing plan 🙄🙄 what a surprise. This is why people have such an issue atm I think. She moans about sleep non stop ad yet point blank refuses to actually properly try and do anything to change it.

Reactions: 6
She is so incapable of persevering with anything. It cant be that bad if she is so unwilling to change, at this point she just needs to stop the moaning and crack on how she is 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
So even though they were told it could weeks to see any change, after only two weeks - one of which they were sick so understandably routine was disrupted - they have given up on the sleep changing plan 🙄🙄 what a surprise. This is why people have such an issue atm I think. She moans about sleep non stop ad yet point blank refuses to actually properly try and do anything to change it.
Didn’t even do it for a week properly though did she, after one day she was letting Roma nap in the morning. If she won’t except help then she needs to stop moaning about it

On
Didn’t even do it for a week properly though did she, after one day she was letting Roma nap in the morning. If she won’t except help then she needs to stop moaning about it
100% agree she lasted one day sticking to it mostly (the girls all went to bed earlier than advised) And I understand that to a point, if they’re all crying and tired fair enough but you’d think she’d try a little harder.
She said that it would take 6-8weeks to sort out the problem, surely 6-8 weeks is a better concept than an indefinite amount of time.. until Roma decides to sleep through the night 🙄

On

100% agree she lasted one day sticking to it mostly (the girls all went to bed earlier than advised) And I understand that to a point, if they’re all crying and tired fair enough but you’d think she’d try a little harder.
She said that it would take 6-8weeks to sort out the problem, surely 6-8 weeks is a better concept than an indefinite amount of time.. until Roma decides to sleep through the night 🙄
I know I’ll probably offend somebody by saying this lol, but she’s bloody brought all of this on herself. Never had a routine. Let Roma just use her as a dummy. No proper schedule. Doesn’t stick to anything. Unwilling to try anything at all 🤷🏻‍♀️ Lost any empathy I had for her a long time ago.
Also, in a video recently she said she was weaning Roma off the boob now. I saw an Instagram comment the other day where Kerry said she (herself) isn’t ready to wean yet. I mean what?

*edit - also the older girls? Why on Earth are they getting up at silly o’clock? My little girl is a month younger than Aria and if she had the AUDACITY to waltz in my bedroom at 4am 😂😂 no chance! I’d take her straight back to her bed.
(obviously providing she wasn’t ill etc etc I’m not a monster lol)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
*edit - also the older girls? Why on Earth are they getting up at silly o’clock? My little girl is a month younger than Aria and if she had the AUDACITY to waltz in my bedroom at 4am 😂😂 no chance! I’d take her straight back to her bed.
Same here - my son a few months older. He was waking at 5 for a few weeks there and nobody gave him a sideways glance. He’s now back to sleep in until he is woken for school 😂

I know I’ll probably offend somebody by saying this lol, but she’s bloody brought all of this on herself. Never had a routine. Let Roma just use her as a dummy. No proper schedule. Doesn’t stick to anything. Unwilling to try anything at all 🤷🏻‍♀️ Lost any empathy I had for her a long time ago.
Also, in a video recently she said she was weaning Roma off the boob now. I saw an Instagram comment the other day where Kerry said she (herself) isn’t ready to wean yet. I mean what?

I completely agree with you!
I have warmed to Kerry recently, but she really has brought a lot of it on herself, and she constantly changes her mind about breast feeding and weaning Roma off the boob. She can't keep up with that she's saying or supposed to be doing so those girls have got no chance 🤷

I completely agree with you!
I have warmed to Kerry recently, but she really has brought a lot of it on herself, and she constantly changes her mind about breast feeding and weaning Roma off the boob. She can't keep up with that she's saying or supposed to be doing so those girls have got no chance 🤷
Imagine how confusing for the girls being told everything is changing, dealing with the changes for a week or so and then it just stops again. It’s so unfair on them. She always indicates aria finds that sort of thing hard, yet she brings it on to her. She isn’t helping herself or her girls at all by being so inconsistent.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. For the sake of herself and her family she should come off social media and completely focus on getting things sorted. She wants to make changes but it seems she’s torn, doing what she wants to do, what she thinks she should do and what others are telling her to do. Come off it and find your way and get back on track. She’ll make herself and her kids ill! This is the trouble with social media.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.