Kerry Conway #7 No kids on the grid, unless she’s earning a few quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find this with most influencers kids they seem to be constantly sick,constant high temps, under the weather, poorly etc it seems bizarre 🤷🏻‍♀️
I would say it's because they keep them in very pristine, clean, Instagram worthy, show home houses but I don't know what kerrys excuse is!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
In the latest vlog Kerry says Roma is starting preschool in September. I thought they could only start at 2yrs 10mo? And she will just have turned 2 in august.

Surely they wouldn’t qualify under those terms, as I imagine warren earns a pretty decent salary from his job (plus whatever she earns)? They must pay for it instead. Where I am from we have similar (15hrs free from the school year in which they turn 4) but we don’t have anywhere that you would class as preschool for an under 2yr 10mo. It would just be daycare.
Thanks for the info 👍🏻

In the latest vlog Kerry says Roma is starting preschool in September. I thought they could only start at 2yrs 10mo? And she will just have turned 2 in august.
I thought she was talking about aria starting school? Wasn’t paying full attention 😂

Reactions: 2
I've just read through her comments on Facebook about that controlled crying article she posted and I have to say, kerry true to form is rude as usual but i also found her SO patronizing to some women who posted. Kerry said "i would have thought you would have understood with your PPD x" what! 😯 If i was that woman i wouldn't be replying nicely that's for sure.

Reading through them made me sad because it's so clear kerry has big, big anxiety surrounding the children and probably some other issues surrounding her own growing up from what i read between the lines (but she said she didn't want to talk about them). Kerry thinks if she leaves roma to cry that she is going to effect her (romas) mental health later in life.
She said herself she's probably read too many things about controlled crying and i think she has at a detriment to her own instincts! (that's if she had any to begin with, im beginning to wonder since i found out sienna at age 7 wakes up in the night still). But like someone else said, i am loosing all sympathy for her because she KNOWS what her problems are. She KNOWS what she has to do but she's NOT doing it.

Reactions: 5
Budgeting tips from the conways! - no f*ing way, finance everything, tons of debt, take away weekly, costa coffee almost daily yet no working hobs, no skirting boards or properly fitting clothes for their 3 kids- no thanks they haven’t a working brain cell between them

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know and i found it hilarious when she said about the car. She won't compromise on safety and have Sienna sat in the middle in no car seat when infact there are plenty of cheaper cars that fit 3 seats across the back.
Plus, it's actually the safest place to sit in a car

She just doesn't want to admit she has bought an expensive car and could have or can swap to a cheaper one if she really wanted to. (unless they have it on a lease or contract where they can't)

Reactions: 3
I know and i found it hilarious when she said about the car. She won't compromise on safety and have Sienna sat in the middle in no car seat when infact there are plenty of cheaper cars that fit 3 seats across the back.

She just doesn't want to admit she has bought an expensive car and could have or can swap to a cheaper one if she really wanted to. (unless they have it on a lease or contract where they can't)
She made sienna sit in the middle with no car seats for ages until she got the new car!! 😂🤦‍♀️

Came to say the exact same! We have a bigger car which is second hand, a less “flashy” brand so cheaper than her and all 3 kids fit in the middle no problem. No compromise on safety and no crazy expense.She more or less said unless you have their Range Rover your kid isn’t safe in the car 🤣🤣

Also meal planning is a joke, she hasn’t been doing that for ages, always nipping to the shop to grab stuff. And £100 for her and the girls on a day out - wtf?!

Not a good video. Basic stuff, and we know she doesn’t live by it.

• Heart
Came to say the exact same! We have a bigger car which is second hand, a less “flashy” brand so cheaper than her and all 3 kids fit in the middle no problem. No compromise on safety and no crazy expense.She more or less said unless you have their Range Rover your kid isn’t safe in the car 🤣🤣

Also meal planning is a joke, she hasn’t been doing that for ages, always nipping to the shop to grab stuff. And £100 for her and the girls on a day out - wtf?!

Not a good video. Basic stuff, and we know she doesn’t live by it.
She could get a Ford s Max 3 seats along the back no problem considerably cheaper than a Range Rover and just because it’s a Range Rover doesn’t make it anything special 🙄

She made sienna sit in the middle with no car seats for ages until she got the new car!! 😂🤦‍♀️
I know and before long Sienna will be tall enough not to have a car seat anymore too so probably will be sat back in the middle so she doesn't waste boot space

She could get a Ford s Max 3 seats along the back no problem considerably cheaper than a Range Rover and just because it’s a Range Rover doesn’t make it anything special 🙄
She thinks it is 😆

Reactions: 1
I know and before long Sienna will be tall enough not to have a car seat anymore too so probably will be sat back in the middle so she doesn't waste boot space

She thinks it is 😆
Unfortunately it’s really not though is it 🤣 I’d take my bmw 2 series sport over her second hand Range Rover any day it might not fit 3 across the back but it has all the safety features with bells and whistles 😂

What a rubbish video!!!! What a load of rubbish!!!!! Never seen her buy anything from a charity shop!!!! 😂😂

Everyone is making videos about this at the mo can’t anyone get their own ideas!!

They just copy each other so boring

How to save money low buy year no spend year how I budget!! 🤦‍♀️

Also how stupid they both paid for Netflix 😂🤦‍♀️

She has to have the Range Rover to keep up the Insta image, nothing to do with safety. Implying cars which cost less are somehow less safe is just nonsense, shows how ignorant she is about life in general. Ridiculous snobbery when she has no right to be snobby as she doesn’t have in any way the lifestyle to back it up!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.