Kerry Conway #7 No kids on the grid, unless she’s earning a few quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with others. Most low sugar/sugar free stuff has been stuffed with artificial rubbish. Surely it makes more sense to teach the girls to eat 'treats' in moderation, rather than allowing them to eat large quantities of sugar free versions. Also the amount of processed stuff they eat is crazy; ham, bacon, scotch eggs, shop bought quiche etc.

I really do think that a lot of 'influencers' will be creating children with very warped ideas about food. Kerrys girls with her sugar phobia, Sarah (this mamma life) with her tiny portions, baby plates and sippy cups for school age children, and Charlotte Taylor calling everything a treat and huge portion sizes of carb heavy meals.

Don't get me wrong my kids have a good ol' chicken nugget and fruit shoot now and then, but I don't obsess over it, take photos of what they eat and talk about it in front of them all the time.
Yes I noticed today how sienna has a plastic bowl for her cereal still and it looked the same size as romas but more full. I think, why? I have seen them use ceramic bowls too so maybe it was by choice, who knows.
Kerry always, always talks about what they eat in front of them when she's doing a what we eat in a day video and sienna is ALWAYS intently listening.
She copies her mum with everything she does.
She even says "oh my gooooodddd" the exact same. (which actually irritates the hell out of me 😄)

And talking about irritating, her speed clean of the front room came up on Instagram, that unit with no boxes and them 2 sofas side by side in a row 🥴🙈 SO annoying still!

Omg I was just coming to post something similar about her leaving them in the garden! I certainly wouldn't do that with my 4 year old let alone an 18 month old.
You think she would have learnt from the last time where she let them play with saws, not to publish things like that!
I almost thought she was going to leave the elder 2 with those kebab skewers too at one point.
The toilet did look better, I also cannot fathom how it will be boxed in, I'm not sure it's necessary to do that either.
Also, bizarre how she baths them and then gives them tea. Roma looked to have her sleep suit on, and no bib when she was eating. Surely she would have been covered in gravy etc.
I know someone who baths her kids straight when they get in from school. I can see how it might save time at bedtime but in my eyes, baths are calming, something warm to make them sleepy before getting into bed, not before eating dinner. So I think she does it for the sake of having them washed, not because she wants them to have a warm, soothing bath before getting into bed.
I'm not sure how I feel about it really

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yes I noticed today how sienna has a plastic bowl for her cereal still and it looked the same size as romas but more full. I think, why? I have seen them use ceramic bowls too so maybe it was by choice, who knows.
Kerry always, always talks about what they eat in front of them when she's doing a what we eat in a day video and sienna is ALWAYS intently listening.
She copies her mum with everything she does.
She even says "oh my gooooodddd" the exact same. (which actually irritates the hell out of me 😄)

And talking about irritating, her speed clean of the front room came up on Instagram, that unit with no boxes and them 2 sofas side by side in a row 🥴🙈 SO annoying still!

I know someone who baths her kids straight when they get in from school. I can see how it might save time at bedtime but in my eyes, baths are calming, something warm to make them sleepy before getting into bed, not before eating dinner. So I think she does it for the sake of having them washed, not because she wants them to have a warm, soothing bath before getting into bed.
I'm not sure how I feel about it really
Bath time in my house is anything but soothing, I hate doing it because they both go wild (4 & 6) so if it’s anything like that I could see why she’d do it early. I still do it before bed because they would get filthy from dinner until bedtime

Reactions: 7
The latest vlog, did anyone notice that the girls said hi to piper when they were on the FaceTime to warrens mum? 🧐

Also I wonder why they don’t put the cushions on the garden sofa it irritates me seeing them sat on it without cushions 🤣

Reactions: 4
Forgot about that, I bet they all went manky and mouldy from being left out in all the bad weather.
Knew that furniture set wouldn't last with kerry

• Sick
Reactions: 3
The latest vlog, did anyone notice that the girls said hi to piper when they were on the FaceTime to warrens mum? 🧐

Also I wonder why they don’t put the cushions on the garden sofa it irritates me seeing them sat on it without cushions 🤣
Yes I noticed that too, and then realised that I haven’t seen piper in any of the recent vids. I wonder why she was sent to Grandma?
To be fair we have similar fake wicker furniture and rarely put the cushions on. They slip off really easily when the kids climb up and down, and are comfy enough without so we usually don’t bother getting them out.

Reactions: 1

Prob because they didn’t look after them and they got ruined because they left them outside!!! They don’t look after anything!!!

Reactions: 5
Yes I noticed that too, and then realised that I haven’t seen piper in any of the recent vids. I wonder why she was sent to Grandma?
To be fair we have similar fake wicker furniture and rarely put the cushions on. They slip off really easily when the kids climb up and down, and are comfy enough without so we usually don’t bother getting them out.
I’ve not seen the vlog but I remember Kerry saying warrens mum lived on her own? Maybe they thought piper would be company for her?

Reactions: 2
I’ve not seen the vlog but I remember Kerry saying warrens mum lived on her own? Maybe they thought piper would be company for her?
yea probably we sent our older dog to stay with my mother in law to give her company and gets her out for a walk each day!! It definitely helps her she loves having him!! He gets spoilt 😂😂

Maybe, that would be quite nice actually for his mum if so, she seems like a nice lady and it’s awful to think of anyone living alone at this time ☹

Why is she wasting her money on all this staff what’s wrong
748FBBBE-9BE5-4AD2-824B-96101F528FAF.png
with her massive cooker she spent so much money on and wouldn’t stop talking about!??????

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Surely by now she could have just spent the money having the sodding cooker connected?! I really don't get how she thinks sometimes 😂🙈

Reactions: 7
I’m really impressed with the renovations that Kerry and Warren are doing on their house. Love the fact that they’re trying to do what they can themselves and their laid back attitude around it all. It’s also refreshing to see a house that has a bit of personality and is lived in instead of boring grey and everything immaculate. My living room is immaculate for 5 minutes maybe but with 3 children and a husband it’s soon all unravelled! I think Kerry gets a lot of stick on here for being untidy and lazy but I really don’t think she is. I’ve never seen anything outrageously untidy or dirty on her stories.

I’m really impressed with the renovations that Kerry and Warren are doing on their house. Love the fact that they’re trying to do what they can themselves and their laid back attitude around it all. It’s also refreshing to see a house that has a bit of personality and is lived in instead of boring grey and everything immaculate. My living room is immaculate for 5 minutes maybe but with 3 children and a husband it’s soon all unravelled! I think Kerry gets a lot of stick on here for being untidy and lazy but I really don’t think she is. I’ve never seen anything outrageously untidy or dirty on her stories.
Really? Her house is a tip.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Kerry ? Grandma? 😬😬🙄😂

Also Roma is Aria's double.
She looked like sienna as a little baby but she is definitely all aria.
Kerry seems to favour sienna and Roma over aria . Anyone else think that ?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kerry ? Grandma? 😬😬🙄😂

Also Roma is Aria's double.
She looked like sienna as a little baby but she is definitely all aria.
Kerry seems to favour sienna and Roma over aria . Anyone else think that ?
I think the same to Roma looks way more like Aria!!!!

Thought I’d get accused of being either Kerry or Warren 🤣 just saying it as I see it. Maybe tattle isn’t the place for me but I think some of you are grossly unfair and unreasonable.
Her house is just normal. Like mine in fact. There’s more to life than cleaning constantly. With three children she certainly won’t be sitting on her arse all day.

• Haha
Thought I’d get accused of being either Kerry or Warren 🤣 just saying it as I see it. Maybe tattle isn’t the place for me but I think some of you are grossly unfair and unreasonable.
Her house is just normal. Like mine in fact. There’s more to life than cleaning constantly. With three children she certainly won’t be sitting on her arse all day.
Her house is clearly stinking, unsanitary & unhealthy! Maybe you should start a race thread...🙄

Maybe you should all get off your high horses and stop being so god damn judgmental! Jesus, I feel sorry for anyone who thinks they may be helping mothers in similar positions and walks of life to them by bravely laying their lives bare only to have every single little thing they do misconstrued as being ‘harmful’ to their children’s development or just plain wrong. Having your life picked to bits by a bunch of witches who have nothing better to do than pick fault with other people’s lives.

• Haha
Maybe you should all get off your high horses and stop being so god damn judgmental! Jesus, I feel sorry for anyone who thinks they may be helping mothers in similar positions and walks of life to them by bravely laying their lives bare only to have every single little thing they do misconstrued as being ‘harmful’ to their children’s development or just plain wrong. Having your life picked to bits by a bunch of witches who have nothing better to do than pick fault with other people’s lives.
You do realise we can see what you have posted on other threads! You have picked other people’s life’s apart as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.