Kerry Conway #7 No kids on the grid, unless she’s earning a few quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The builder steeling the pipe sounded like the biggest load of rubbish to me and if he’s using it for their dishwasher it’s not steeling is it? And surely it would have been part of the fitting to get the bloody oven hooked up so the builder would have just popped to screw fix or wicks and got the pipe or B&Q it’s not hard. Why would Kerry lie about it though 🤔

Reactions: 6
Maybe she will accept that she is being stubborn about the layout of her fecking sofas next🤞😂. That room irritates me everytime they are in it😂😂

Oh god, same! And watching her videos seeing them take turns sitting at that breakfast bar!! How does that not irritate the tit out of her. Buy a table!!

Reactions: 5
Where would they put it?! 🤣
😂 Good point!
They can't change it now but I think they should have got a fridge freezer by the sink in that corner, not had the breakfast bar at all and had a table along the wall where the fridge is now.

There is literally no room in that house now for a table.

Not even a fold down table

Reactions: 2
On Kerry’s video, she’s put on her grid, Warren says something is absolutely trashed but I can’t make out what and then I think she makes a really weird shh sound. Anyone else make it out?

On Kerry’s video, she’s put on her grid, Warren says something is absolutely trashed but I can’t make out what and then I think she makes a really weird shh sound. Anyone else make it out?
I think she is saying “out out out” so he isn’t in shot! Imagine shooing your husband out of the kitchen to get a video of it for the internet 🙄

From the new vlog piper is definitely staying with Grandma. I wonder why she never mentioned it though? Strange woman.

Reactions: 1
So they have lived in that house for over a year now & it has taken that long to get the shower screen clean - disgusting. I don’t believe either that the scum build up is from previous tenants/owners, I think it is a build up from them since they’ve lived there. Gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
So they have lived in that house for over a year now & it has taken that long to get the shower screen clean - disgusting. I don’t believe either that the scum build up is from previous tenants/owners, I think it is a build up from them since they’ve lived there. Gross.
Surely the first thing you do when you move to a new house is clean it from top to bottom? Who wants to live with the previous owners/tenants muck still around? 🤢 Our house was in pretty good condition when I moved here but I still cleaned right through (and I had toddler twins, worked three days a week myself and had a husband who was out at work twelve hours plus per day so don’t use kids and lack of time as an excuse Kerry!) They are just mucky.

Bollocks is that what she did every Sunday evening.

I know everyone has their ow way of cleaning, but I’m glad I don’t live in her house. I can’t believe the amount of things she didn’t touch - windows and window frames for example. And she just seemed to wipe the bedrooms over with a (damp?) cloth. 🧐

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Everything in that house looks deflated. All the cushions are flat as pancakes, the kids duvets looked paper thin no wonder they are up through the night they are probably cold!!! Kerry’s posture is woeful too

Reactions: 5
What a strange way of cleaning, she didn't anti bac any of the surfaces before dusting? I thought anti bac got rid of the germs and then polish just makes things shiny? Also she didn't use any bathroom cleaner to clean the bathroom, used a damp cloth? Whats the point in cleaning in your not going to use cleaning products? Polishing a turd basically

Reactions: 3
I don’t think the shower screen was that dirty on the empty house tour that they done before moving in 🤔 🧐 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Here we go again.

Aria can spell basic word's apparently.
Why does she always feel the need to make out her kids are so advanced? She’s going to to make parents who’s kids aren’t doing any of that yet feel awful 🤦🏻‍♀️ With all the girls it’s like she was pushing them to sit stand walk from the word go 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Aria doesn’t want to do it because it’s too easy and she is bored. Not because Kerry is a pushy twit and aria just doesn’t want to do it....

If she truly thinks she is bored as it’s too easy why is she not pushing her to make her interested in work at her level? Because she’s too lazy ...

There’s lots of things that don’t bother me so much about Kerry... but the thing that winds me up more than anything is the cringey boasting about her kids and how advanced they are. No Kerry they are 100% average in every way. Nothing wrong with that at all mine are too but it makes her look like such a twit. Aria seems like a lovely fun loving little girl but I find it extremely unlikely she is reading. I find it odd that Kerry puts so much emphasis on their intelligence and being so ‘advanced’, it’s not like her or her husband are clever, high achievers. Baffling.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.