Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

37BBL

VIP Member
Just watched the ‘what we eat in a day‘ video. They buy a lot of convenience food!

Also Kezza - coconut sugar is still sugar. It’s not healthier!
This video was funny. Kerry 'the girls have sugar free jam or almond butter' also in shot a huge box of choco hoops 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Personally, I struggle to understand how you can broadcast something to the world then say “it’s nobodies business”.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

onmylunchbreak

There’s lots of things that don’t bother me so much about Kerry... but the thing that winds me up more than anything is the cringey boasting about her kids and how advanced they are. No Kerry they are 100% average in every way. Nothing wrong with that at all mine are too but it makes her look like such a twat. Aria seems like a lovely fun loving little girl but I find it extremely unlikely she is reading. I find it odd that Kerry puts so much emphasis on their intelligence and being so ‘advanced’, it’s not like her or her husband are clever, high achievers. Baffling.

Reactions: 13

Pagger

Chatty Member
Kerry really pisses me off with the whole home school phonics thing. Teachers often say it's better to wait until children start school to teach them anything other than the absolute basics because if parents are teaching them wrong then it makes it harder for the children. Already from her latest vlog she is pronouncing 'S' as "suh" when they actually get taught its "sss". Stop thinking you're some mother earth home schooler Kerry 🙄 at least with Sienna she has she desire to sit down and do learning. I dont think it's fair for her to get Aria to sit down and do work sheets if it's not what shes in to. If Kerry makes it feel like a chore for Aria when shes only 4, I can see it having a negative impact on her when she starts school.

Reactions: 12

Lou23

Dishwasher not working and she’s asking what to do because they’ve no washing up liquid... erm get off your backside and go get some washing up liquid? We don’t have a dishwasher we just use our good old hands and it works just as well. I might just be being boring 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sallydally

VIP Member
They did a 5% deposit. Don’t quote me on this but I have £168k in mind for their house? So £8k deposit at 5%
Yep that sound about right from what I remember. I really don’t know how she can warrant giving house buying advice when they only Managed to get a deposit from filming Roma’s birth. If they’d managed to budget and save the deposit I’d admire them a bit more but she’s going on in her video about having disposable income each month, why didn’t they just save that towards a deposit years ago. Sorry Kerry but I really don’t think much of the way you managed to buy your house. You didn’t work hard to save.
Also calling bull shit on the ‘we were offered double what we needed’ from the mortgage broker. No way would they have bought that house if that was the case, I understand wanting a house to renovate but the layout is shit and it doesn’t have a driveway. Surely you’d look around a few more houses within your budget if you could, even just for ideas.

• Heart

Justreading

VIP Member
Why does she allow her children to make her get up at 4:30/5am?
Maybe its just me, but at that time I would/have told my children its still night time, back to bed! They soon realise its not an acceptable time to get up!

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
I disagree, just saying I personally find him very unattractive and wouldn’t want to sleep with him. It wasn’t said directly to him or Kerry so how can it be bullying? Many comments on this and other threads of a similar nature, it’s a gossip site, people say catty things 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Awhenny

VIP Member
Important question....where the fuck is her Christmas tree going to go??? Theres no chance it will fit in that living room with the row of sofas😂😂

• Haha
I don’t think she can win. I’ve been quite harsh on her previously but to be honest looking at other instamums she’s not bad at all. Bikes are in investment for the future - I remember getting my first bike and it was the best Christmas ever!

Definitelyme

VIP Member
to be fair doing joe wicks would kill me 🤣

that jam has a warning on the back about not eating more than (I think) two tablespoons due to whatever is in it instead of sugar. I bought it once and when I saw that it was a “never again” for me. I dunno how she can continue giving it to the girls. She’s so against sugar for them... apart from their sugary cereals... that she’s happy to give them artificial sweeteners junk instead?

Oh and the million fruit shoots they get. I forgot about those. Which is fine, go for it. But don’t demonise jam when a small serving of it would have so much less than their fruit shoot.

she has such a negative relationship with food.Odd woman.

Sallydally

VIP Member
Did she say the deposit for the house was included in the £7000??

And yes she did come across very smug.
Such a shame Bob the builder aka Warren couldn’t be there for the filming, he really wanted to be in the video apparently ☹
If they have £1000 left over every month why the hell are they still living in a squat? Kez is telling porkies me thinks, more like 50p left over.

Karen1

Seriously this photo looks like the local family of carnies have rolled into town. Sorry by they just look like the Beverly Hillbillies. I don’t care how big or small her house is the woman
Oh god why put that up on the internet! It looks like a snap shot of when a rough family moves in on EastEnders!
Meet the Conways! 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
If I was Kerry I would sleep on the sofa for a week and let Warren settle Roma back to sleep in her cot every night. That was Roma won’t smell the milk and after a week or two she’ll be used to it then I’d try and get her in her own room. Especially if she’s not sleeping for more than 45 minutes I’d be desperate enough to try anything! Also, she can’t sleep for more than 45 minutes at night but can knock out a 3 hour nap? Sounds like bad habits to me 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Definitelyme

VIP Member
This is my own personal preference I guess but WHY OH WHY does she insist on putting Roma’s hair in a “ponytail”?!? The bobble takes up most of it, and there are about 6 hairs in it! Surely a ponytail is to keep hair out of the face, keep it neat and tidy? That’s how we use them anyway... and Roma’s hair at her face doesn’t go anywhere near the bobble. It is ridiculous.

Jxtx

Please someone tell me they also found the car crash dolly really inappropriate or am I being a bit too sensitive? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow