Kerry Conway #7 No kids on the grid, unless she’s earning a few quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What, Mrs Meldrum? 🤣
Yeah you are allowed to say she whine likes duck but someone can’t say that someone’s house looks stinking. I think your right this site isn’t for you and you should maybe stick to the rave thread 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Yeah you are allowed to say she whine likes duck but someone can’t say that someone’s house looks stinking. I think your right this site isn’t for you and you should maybe stick to the rave thread 🤷🏼‍♀️
Might just do that 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I for one am glad to find out why the cooker has never been connected!!!! Really shite for them that the workman took their copper pipe (or did he use it for their own dishwasher? In which case not stolen?) but wise up. That was months ago and you haven’t bought another one just because you were annoyed? Like the workman gives a duck if you’ve no hob or not. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.

That said, I do admire her doing the diy as well. I would never do the stuff she’s done. She hasn’t done a super job, but she’s given it a go and fair play for that.

I see Roma just like Sienna. Like aria as well, but more like sienna. And yes, Kerry favours R and S, because aria is the “wild child” ie she doesn’t fit the perfect insta kid mould!

Reactions: 8
Maybe you should all get off your high horses and stop being so god damn judgmental! Jesus, I feel sorry for anyone who thinks they may be helping mothers in similar positions and walks of life to them by bravely laying their lives bare only to have every single little thing they do misconstrued as being ‘harmful’ to their children’s development or just plain wrong. Having your life picked to bits by a bunch of witches who have nothing better to do than pick fault with other people’s lives.
"bravely laying their lives bare"

Sorry, what?! Nobody is forcing them to put their family or their house online. This is a choice that she's made. And if you don't think she's messy, I'd suggest you look at some of their pre-children homes. They've always been a scruffy pair of slobs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
No way did kerry refuse to buy another copper pipe to connect the gas to the hob for so long because the kitchen fitter used it for the dishwasher instead 😂
I mean, yes that was cheeky but they are literally so cheap! She has bought so much useless crap since having that cooker fitted, they could have had that up and running in no time. Wow, just wow 😱

Why didn't Warren take the lead on that and just buy one?

No way did kerry refuse to buy another copper pipe to connect the gas to the hob for so long because the kitchen fitter used it for the dishwasher instead 😂
I mean, yes that was cheeky but they are literally so cheap! She has bought so much useless crap since having that cooker fitted, they could have had that up and running in no time. Wow, just wow 😱

Why didn't Warren take the lead on that and just buy one?
Exactly why didn’t then just buy one instead of buying the grill plate and hob thing!!! Doesn’t make sense!! Screwed them selfs over!! Not like they builder nicked it he used it for THEIR dishwasher!!! 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Maybe you should all get off your high horses and stop being so god damn judgmental! Jesus, I feel sorry for anyone who thinks they may be helping mothers in similar positions and walks of life to them by bravely laying their lives bare only to have every single little thing they do misconstrued as being ‘harmful’ to their children’s development or just plain wrong. Having your life picked to bits by a bunch of witches who have nothing better to do than pick fault with other people’s lives.
I used to be very critical of Kerry (and Warren) but when you look at other instamums (Lucy Jessica Carter I’m talking to you!) you realise she’s not that bad.

Yes, she sometimes says one thing and does another, but don’t we all? I don’t think she is a bad parent. She cares for them, tries to feed them the best she can, they seem happy, thriving and loved. She doesn’t get everything gifted, is trying to make the best of a house that needs work while looking after 3 kids and I don’t know if many people could do better than they do. I also like that she doesn’t make out everything is perfect like a lot of instamums do (RVK Loves!)

No one can say she’s negligent or doesnt want the best for her kids. My only issue is the general one with all influencers which is that she shares her kids lives on the internet.

I for one am glad to find out why the cooker has never been connected!!!! Really shite for them that the workman took their copper pipe (or did he use it for their own dishwasher? In which case not stolen?) but wise up. That was months ago and you haven’t bought another one just because you were annoyed? Like the workman gives a duck if you’ve no hob or not. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.

That said, I do admire her doing the diy as well. I would never do the stuff she’s done. She hasn’t done a super job, but she’s given it a go and fair play for that.

I see Roma just like Sienna. Like aria as well, but more like sienna. And yes, Kerry favours R and S, because aria is the “wild child” ie she doesn’t fit the perfect insta kid mould!
I love Aria 🙈

Reactions: 7
I used to be very critical of Kerry (and Warren) but when you look at other instamums (Lucy Jessica Carter I’m talking to you!) you realise she’s not that bad.

Yes, she sometimes says one thing and does another, but don’t we all? I don’t think she is a bad parent. She cares for them, tries to feed them the best she can, they seem happy, thriving and loved. She doesn’t get everything gifted, is trying to make the best of a house that needs work while looking after 3 kids and I don’t know if many people could do better than they do. I also like that she doesn’t make out everything is perfect like a lot of instamums do (RVK Loves!)
You're right, she is a good mum. You can tell she always tries her best and puts them before herself. I think she makes mistakes, but her children are well loved and generally well cared for. I have no complaints there. But there's no way her house isn't always messy :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
I read the saconne jolys thread and I am appauled with them giving their kids cold showers as punishments, mother not very maternal, kids don't get given much fruit or veg, dad makes disgusting tiktok videos with 7 year old listening to bad language, dad also drinks a lot of an evening and mum goes to bed at 8pm so compared to them, kerry is the best mum is the land!

But I can't say we have ever questioned her parenting skills (apart from when she let them play with saws!), it'll more about what the hell she does all day to have a tip of a house, her decision making is doolalay and she likes a moan but is too stubborn to listen to advice

Nearly time for a new thread name but I'm actually drawing a blank. I think it should be something to do with the cooker though 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
No one is saying she is a bad mom.

But...

Is the house a tit tip? And are they lazy?

YES.

I have 3 kids and I don't have loads of tit stuffed down the sides of my sofas. My garden isn't covered in crap either.

👍

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Kerry Conway #8 cooking on the hot plate, gnocchi in the pan, we're her biggest fans!

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Joking, do not use this!

Reactions: 1
Kerry Conway #8 cooking on the hot plate, gnocchi in the pan, we're her biggest fans!

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Joking, do not use this!
She was saying she needed the hob for gnocchi as she missed it. I have never seen them eat that before, or heard it on a meal plan?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She has eaten it before tbf but I couldn't bare to buy a range cooker and then not have it working

Reactions: 2
Kerry's Gnocchi is cooking on the portable hob, posting on insta is her "essential" job - try tidying your house before you pose for pics you slob!

Lol I tried but it's tit 😂 xx

In one of her recent speed cleaning videos at the beginning you see her kick something under the sofa deliberately, looks like a pair of shoes or slippers 🤣 PICK THEM UP LOVE 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.