Kerry Conway #7 No kids on the grid, unless she’s earning a few quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep that sound about right from what I remember. I really don’t know how she can warrant giving house buying advice when they only Managed to get a deposit from filming Roma’s birth. If they’d managed to budget and save the deposit I’d admire them a bit more but she’s going on in her video about having disposable income each month, why didn’t they just save that towards a deposit years ago. Sorry Kerry but I really don’t think much of the way you managed to buy your house. You didn’t work hard to save.
Also calling bull tit on the ‘we were offered double what we needed’ from the mortgage broker. No way would they have bought that house if that was the case, I understand wanting a house to renovate but the layout is tit and it doesn’t have a driveway. Surely you’d look around a few more houses within your budget if you could, even just for ideas.
Exactly this. If she was offered double there’s no way in hell they would have brought a wrecked three bed ex council house with no driveway. What a load of bollox

Yea and even if they did get offered a bigger mortgage (which I bet they didn’t) they couldn’t have got a more expensive house because she said they only just had enough of a deposit for 5% for that house!! 😂 just be honest people Would respect her more!! The only reason they brought that house was because it was all they could afford in the area they wanted!!

And seriously why are they thinking of going in the loft spending all that money they would be better to finish all the other rooms then sell making a bit of a profit and look for a bigger house with more space!! There’s no way that house is bigger enough for 3 kids as they grow!! That living room is so tiny!!

Also if they did go in the loft and spend all that money and then want to sell no one would pay loads for that house so they would prob end up losing money!!
100% that house won’t be worth much once finished. There’s only so much an ex council house with no Drive will go for. She paid £168,000 but no way once it’s finished will that house be worth 185,000-190,000 max. A loft conversion would be £35,000 plus do definitely wouldn’t make any money on that house.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I don't think she ever did. I'm sure she said in an old video that she doesn't take anything because the side effects are bad for her. Headaches etc

Reactions: 2
All talk because pat meldrum was getting one. I don't know why he wouldn't just get it done though

I don't think she ever did. I'm sure she said in an old video that she doesn't take anything because the side effects are bad for her. Headaches etc
I’d rather put up with headaches etc considering she suffers from them anyway than get pregnant 🙄 nothing stopping Warren wrapping it up though is there Kerry?

Reactions: 1
Yep well we all know kerry wouldn't mind getting pregnant again, she protests alot but she would probably have more given the chance (i think).

I wouldn't even care so long as she could cope though that's the thing.

I have to say over the last few weeks my opinion of Kerry has completely changed. I find her alot more relatable than the likes of charltaylor, Rebecca lamb and mod etc etc. All different don't get me wrong but kerry shows the struggles of juggling motherhood and I like the fact she doesn't brag about what latest top she has bought and shows very little gifted stuff. She does put her kids before herself. She's deff cut back on exposing them so much too. I will give credit where it's due

Reactions: 20
I have to say over the last few weeks my opinion of Kerry has completely changed. I find her alot more relatable than the likes of charltaylor, Rebecca lamb and mod etc etc. All different don't get me wrong but kerry shows the struggles of juggling motherhood and I like the fact she doesn't brag about what latest top she has bought and shows very little gifted stuff. She does put her kids before herself. She's deff cut back on exposing them so much too. I will give credit where it's due
Agreed, she is much better than many of the other current instamums. I do wonder how many ads she gets offered these days though. For a while she did a lot, so not sure if she stopped through choice or not?

Even if she isn’t taking oral contraceptives, she still could have said “we are using other methods as I don’t get on with the pill” or something. That makes it sound like they aren’t using anything. She can be very short with her responses to people

Reactions: 5
Agreed, she is much better than many of the other current instamums. I do wonder how many ads she gets offered these days though. For a while she did a lot, so not sure if she stopped through choice or not?

Even if she isn’t taking oral contraceptives, she still could have said “we are using other methods as I don’t get on with the pill” or something. That makes it sound like they aren’t using anything. She can be very short with her responses to people
Yeah I've noticed she gives short responses but I guess she gets so many comments and she has got 3 kids and a house to look after, I'm glad she puts them all first than a life of living on Instagram, she's gone up in my estimations. I feel like people nit pick things with her, come on guys we aren't all perfect, Kerry doesn't pretend to be either like the others... good on her

Reactions: 3
Yeah I've noticed she gives short responses but I guess she gets so many comments and she has got 3 kids and a house to look after, I'm glad she puts them all first than a life of living on Instagram, she's gone up in my estimations. I feel like people nit pick things with her, come on guys we aren't all perfect, Kerry doesn't pretend to be either like the others... good on her
Sorry I didn’t mean short in length, I meant like she’s a bit short/curt with responses. She always has been, to the point often where it comes across rude. I know what you mean saying she has other responsibilities, of course she does, but it would take a few extra seconds to write a less curt response that could be helpful to someone.

Sorry I didn’t mean short in length, I meant like she’s a bit short/curt with responses. She always has been, to the point often where it comes across rude. I know what you mean saying she has other responsibilities, of course she does, but it would take a few extra seconds to write a less curt response that could be helpful to someone.
Yeah I agree

I can’t understand why they bought that house. It’s not big enough for a family of 5. They don’t even have space for basic table & chairs.
The way Kezza sits at the breakfast bar 🤦🏼‍♀️ (yes Kezza that’s what it is, a breakfast BAR, not a dining table)
C1DFEC00-E939-465C-9AD3-4CC39EC8469C.png

Personally I think it’s very rude to ask anyone what contraception they are on.

Reactions: 6
Personally I think it’s very rude to ask anyone what contraception they are on.
Yeah, it is a personal question and I don’t get why anyone would ask a Youtuber that at all- ask your dr or someone you know.

But then again it isn’t a shameful thing, and I think people in the public eye can really help educate others if they choose to. If she didn’t feel comfortable answering she could have said “sorry that’s not something I’m comfortable discussing”

Im sorry but according to her q&a, they have a £1000 spare cash left over every month....if that is the case why does she not have a warm winter coat? Maybe down size the range rover eh?!

Im sorry but according to her q&a, they have a £1000 spare cash left over every month....if that is the case why does she not have a warm winter coat? Maybe down size the range rover eh?!
Maybe she wants other bits done, seriously the stuff on this thread is really petty, over and out haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.